Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :D

Mick and Whitney will have an affair is my guess. Take that, Dyer!:D

I sincerely hope not
  • hammiehammie Posts: 604
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can see most of the family having left/been axed within the next 18 mnths to 2 years. Janine for next by queen vic landlady by xmas 2017 at the earliest :D
  • vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 69,456
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can anybody see Tina surviving the axe?
  • valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    vaslav37 wrote: »
    Can anybody see Tina surviving the axe?

Yes, why ever not.

You're getting obsessed with axings vas.
  • soap-leasoap-lea Posts: 23,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    vald wrote: »
    Yes, why ever not.

You're getting obsessed with axings vas.

Everyone is open to be axed apart from Cora :D
    Forum Member
    soap-lea wrote: »
    Everyone is open to be axed apart from Cora :D

..and Sharon. I think vas likes women with big hair.:p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh I do like small axing thread!
    Forum Member
    Oh I do like small axing thread!

At least you've laid off Billy for a while.:kitty:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Watching Johnny tonight- his return has been a total trainwreck and I wouldn't be surprised if he is axed soon.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    vald wrote: »
    ..and Sharon. I think vas likes women with big hair.:p

You told her Vald!
  • _elly001_elly001 Posts: 11,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Watching Johnny tonight- his return has been a total trainwreck and I wouldn't be surprised if he is axed soon.

>:(

You've made a powerful enemy today, Vas.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    _elly001 wrote: »
    >:(

You've made a powerful enemy today, Vas.

I want to like Ted Riley' s portrayal of Johnny but is either struggling in the role or the Producer is not interested in Johnny.

Sam Strike was Johnny and Ted is not working in the role which is a real shame.
  • SuperSoaperSuperSoaper Posts: 5,724
    Forum Member
    Keep Linda and Tina, who I have always liked.

Axe Mick and Johnny. Never taken to them at all.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I want to like Ted Riley' s portrayal of Johnny but is either struggling in the role or the Producer is not interested in Johnny.

Sam Strike was Johnny and Ted is not working in the role which is a real shame.

SOC hasn't brought in new stories for any characters yet. He's just tying up loose ends at the moment. So we'll have to wait and see who he's interested in and who he isn't.

I think Ted is doing his very best with the stuff he's been given. For me he's Johnny. I don't think about Sam in the role anymore.
  • Aaron_SilverAaron_Silver Posts: 32,993
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SOC hasn't brought in new stories for any characters yet. He's just tying up loose ends at the moment. So we'll have to wait and see who he's interested in and who he isn't.

I think Ted is doing his very best with the stuff he's been given. For me he's Johnny. I don't think about Sam in the role anymore.

There's nothing wrong with Ted Reilly's portrayal of Johnny :). The fact posters immediately pick holes in newbies on here doesn't necessarily make them right. ;-)
  • LHolmesLHolmes Posts: 13,887
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tina's been a lot more watchable these last few episodes. I could grow to like her again. I haven't since 2014.
  • Foxster HotpotFoxster Hotpot Posts: 12,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

There's nothing wrong with Ted Reilly's portrayal of Johnny :). The fact posters immediately pick holes in newbies on here doesn't necessarily make them right. ;-)

Agreed :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I actually think Ted is more 'Johnny' than Sam was. Which is sacrilege to say on here, but as a fan of both of them I feel I'm qualified to say it. :p Sam was extremely charismatic in the role but Johnny isn't meant to be particularly charismatic; he's always been written as a bit awkward and gauche and I think Ted does a good job at that. I do think Sam was better at bringing a nervous energy to the role but as Johnny is meant to have matured when he was away I can accept that he doesn't have it now. Plus Ted is more believable as a gay guy. Not sure why, he just is. Probably down to the chemistry we saw between Johnny and Steven in their scenes together.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    For Johnny to survive he needs a storyline- he was utterly wasted by DTC upon his return - I wait to see what SOC does with him.
  • Sunday_GirlSunday_Girl Posts: 140
    Forum Member
    Tina was the best she has been tonight for a long time. If she stays this way I'd be happy for her to stay.
  • Garibaldi_Garibaldi_ Posts: 18,984
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    For Johnny to survive he needs a storyline- he was utterly wasted by DTC upon his return - I wait to see what SOC does with him.

I would love to see Johnny and Steven together.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Garibaldi_ wrote: »
    I would love to see Johnny and Steven together.

If Johnny stays then yes I would like to see this too.
    Forum Member

Recasts always have harder time of it than standard newbies. Ted is fine in the role. They are missing a trick not pairing up Johnny and Steven. That very first scene they shared just screamed SEX. I've never seen a spark like that on the show before.
  • Garibaldi_Garibaldi_ Posts: 18,984
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Steven and Johnny together could be a succesful storyline which could win over people who dont like the new actor.
    Forum Member
    Garibaldi_ wrote: »
    I think Steven and Johnny together could be a succesful storyline which could win over people who dont like the new actor.

Problem is EE have always been quite rubbish at telling gay love stories realistically. Even the Syed and Christian storyline was a low point as they made out Amira, who was the victim in the whole thing, was the villain.