Options

Anyone used a Neti Pot?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,105
Forum Member
Did it help clear up your sinus problems?

Thinking about getting one to help alleviate the stuffy, congested feeling I'm getting around my sinuses.

Any particular brand of nasal lavage product you recommend?

Comments

• Options
    MoscaMosca Posts: 17
    Forum Member
    I use one, it really helps with my mild hayfever and allergies, my nose doesn't have that stuffy feeling any more. I don't know the make of the bottle I use, I've had it for a long time. I use these sachets.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Neilmed-Sisurinse-120-mixture-sachets/dp/B003320SJ0/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1332950461&sr=8-9
  • Options
    Miss NMiss N Posts: 2,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Funnily enough someone mentioned it on here the other week. I had never heard of them so I had a read of the reviews on Amazon and it put me offf!
  • Options
    bright eyesbright eyes Posts: 98
    Forum Member
    I use a neti pot and I also have an electric version called a sinu pulse elite.I suffer badly with sinus problems and my ENT consultant recommends doing saline irrigation.I buy pots of pure salt off Amazon from The Himalayan Intitute as this works out the cheapest.The sachets in the above link are also good but more expensive.It is totally safe as long as you keep the neti pot clean and use boiled water
  • Options
    MoscaMosca Posts: 17
    Forum Member
    Thanks for that bright eyes. I'll be buying that salt next time. I never even thought about buying a bag of salt rather than the sachets.