Billie Piper & Laurence Fox Seem Like A Great Pairing

whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
Forum Member
They always look really natural together and seem quite down to earth. Seems odd now that she was once married to Chris Evans.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2316265/Billie-Piper-Laurence-Fox-playful-display-Olivier-Awards-leaving-young-children-home.html
the comments on the article:D
Billie Piper is so beautiful, it's rude; and she looks stunning. Her and Lawrence make a lovely couple - even if his todger is poking through his trousers, and his flies are half undone!

Comments

• DavetheScotDavetheScot Posts: 16,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Billie is one of my favourite people. I love the way she can laugh at herself and her pop career.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    They do seem nice :)
  • AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They certainly seem like good eggs. I thought it showed what good people all involved were when Billie and Chris went to each others re marriages.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,246
    Forum Member
    I love Billie. She is one of my favourite actresses.
  • CitizenofPhobosCitizenofPhobos Posts: 1,677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fair play to Billie, shes chanced it a lot since that "pop" advert and "because we want to" and got lucky.
  • shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I sat next to them once last year at a restaurant in London. They only had their youngest son with them, but they seemed like a normal couple. No airs or graces, wanted no fuss to be made of them. They were even sat in a really open table, just a two-seater right on the end of the row where everyone had to walk past them.
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shelleyj89 wrote: »
    I sat next to them once last year at a restaurant in London. They only had their youngest son with them, but they seemed like a normal couple. No airs or graces, wanted no fuss to be made of them. They were even sat in a really open table, just a two-seater right on the end of the row where everyone had to walk past them.

But why should they not be normal.:confused: I have never understood the worship that is affored someone for going into the acting profession. Oh and by the way have you heard Billie speak recently, Mouth of marbles.
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its nice to see a couple who don't have to alert the paps for their every movement. They just get on with their jobs.

I know a few people who worked on Dr Who and everyone has nice things to say about Billie when she worked on it.
  • shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But why should they not be normal.:confused: I have never understood the worship that is affored someone for going into the acting profession. Oh and by the way have you heard Billie speak recently, Mouth of marbles.

Eh? I wasn't saying they should be worshipped, simply that they didn't expect to be treated any differently beacuse of their "celebrity" status. :confused:
  • Ivy RoseIvy Rose Posts: 318
    Forum Member
    I like them too, especially Billie. I know she was award nominated for The Effect recently but I wish she'd get better roles, and more often.
  • BinCatBinCat Posts: 2,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They do seem a nice couple, but ever since my OH said Billie loked like Bingo from the Banana Splits I can't help but think of that when I see her:o
  • Swanandduck2Swanandduck2 Posts: 5,502
    Forum Member
    I like them too. They're both genuinely talented actors and a refreshing change from the talentless reality stars, WAGs, soap stars etc who are constantly fighting for a place in OK or Heat.
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yep, they seem pretty unshowy and don't mind having a laugh at themselves. Even when Billie dresses up she always has a slightly dishevelled look about her (in a good way!!)
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    They certainly seem like good eggs. I thought it showed what good people all involved were when Billie and Chris went to each others re marriages.

Yes totally agree, very refreshing that they all get on well still
  • Julie_EvansJulie_Evans Posts: 2,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Like Billie and Laurence, both great actors and seem to be very much in love. Neither court much publicity either, which is so rare these days.
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    Sloopy wrote: »
    Yep, they seem pretty unshowy and don't mind having a laugh at themselves. Even when Billie dresses up she always has a slightly dishevelled look about her (in a good way!!)

dishevelled chic:D but I agree far rather see that than all polished and preened. I also like the way they stroll around London with a tatty looking (but perfectly sufficient) buggy, ignoring this trend for designer prams, may sound silly I know but those 'my pram cost £2,000' lot irk me slightly:o
  • culttvfanculttvfan Posts: 2,800
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree they're a good pairing. Equally talentless.
  • MiddleotroadMiddleotroad Posts: 1,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Billie is one of my favourite people. I love the way she can laugh at herself and her pop career.

I think she always wanted to be an actress. The pop career came along by chance.

She struck me as someone who had to grow up too fast because of her teenage pop career; but she didn't really want any of that. I remember her once promoting a single on some Saturday morning show. She was being interviewed in a Safari park and had a monkey climbing all over her hair. She was about 15 and looked totally fed up but was trying to be professional about things.

Good observation. What on earth has happened to Billie's accent? :eek::D

She is a member of the Fox acting dynasty now - and if the accent is anything to go by, she is taking this very seriously!

Here is Billie being interviewed by Graham Norton. She's at 4.00 mins in and at 18-26 mins in, talking about her pop career (which she doesn't like talking about), the play she's been in recently, Dr Who and husband Laurence. (She lives in the Country now, yah.;) )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jcDN2K6-FM
  • Yorkie47Yorkie47 Posts: 1,487
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    culttvfan wrote: »

There's always one.

Both good looking, talented people. I hope their marriage lasts the course. :)
  • Ivy RoseIvy Rose Posts: 318
    Forum Member

Talentless, really?

They are both respected, experienced, professional actors, which is to be valued in a world where we have rubbish like TOWIE cluttering our screens. Billie was award nominated for a play she did recently and good on her. I wish I'd been able to see it as it looked/sounded just like my sort of thing.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5
    Forum Member
    I think they make a lovely couple...despite being one of the famous Foxes Laurence seems remarkably grounded and "ordinary" and they look very happy here.
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was looking at the pictures and the last one ruined it for me, Mylene Klass looks so miserable
  • performingmonkperformingmonk Posts: 20,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I see Billie's currently sporting blonde hair, in order to play Rose Tyler again!! :D
  • culttvfanculttvfan Posts: 2,800
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ivy Rose wrote: »
    Talentless, really?

They are both respected, experienced, professional actors, which is to be valued in a world where we have rubbish like TOWIE cluttering our screens. Billie was award nominated for a play she did recently and good on her. I wish I'd been able to see it as it looked/sounded just like my sort of thing.

I don't see how you can regard someone who is uberwooden, speaks in a monotonous drone and doesn't form his words properly (Laurence), or a stage school alumnus (Piper), as talented.

The excellent Emilia Fox, however, is one of my favourite actresses.
  • DavetheScotDavetheScot Posts: 16,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't see how you can regard someone who is uberwooden, speaks in a monotonous drone and doesn't form his words properly (Laurence), or a stage school alumnus (Piper), as talented.

The excellent Emilia Fox, however, is one of my favourite actresses.

If your only argument for Billie Piper not being talented is that she went to stage school, then it's hard to treat you seriously.