Options

The Pasha Kovalev Appreciation Board (3)

Comments

• Options
    KorkyTheCatKorkyTheCat Posts: 24,263
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SalsaShon wrote: »
    Thanks Korky.
    Good couple of pics there, but wish the lady in the third link would have said some more.:p
    A well-earned day off then.

Ha ha! Fortunately we have very vivid imaginations! :o:p:o:blush::o:p:D
  • Options
    SalsaShonSalsaShon Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    Ha ha! Fortunately we have very vivid imaginations! :o:p:o:blush::o:p:D

Indeed.:o:p:D
  • Options
    PashOnForPashaPashOnForPasha Posts: 91
    Forum Member
    Here is a behind-the-scenes video at the West End show shot by Jasmine's brother. Sadly very little screen time for our elusive man of mystery Pasha, but fast forward to 5 minutes in for a brief mention and 5.21 for a brief glimpse of some entertaining costume advice he offers to Katya: http://vimeo.com/97623860
    Gives an insight into the personalities of the other dancers. May be biased but Pasha strikes me as the epitome of 'cool calm and collected' amid all the nerves and excitement!
    On the topic of pro partnerships for SCD this year (soooo happy he is back) it would be fab it it was Anya (but assuming she will be behind scenes only) or failing that Iveta. I don't think he had chemistry with Janette, even though they were cute and funny together on the It Takes Two segment they did. But would prefer that to Aliona - can't stand her.
  • Options
    Heather_HoggattHeather_Hoggatt Posts: 83
    Forum Member
    Ha ha! Fortunately we have very vivid imaginations! :o:p:D

No we just know what we Pashionistas are like in the presence of HRH ;) some just have more nerve!! :p:o:p:o;-):D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Here is a behind-the-scenes video at the West End show shot by Jasmine's brother. Sadly very little screen time for our elusive man of mystery Pasha, but fast forward to 5 minutes in for a brief mention and 5.21 for a brief glimpse of some entertaining costume advice he offers to Katya: http://vimeo.com/97623860
    Gives an insight into the personalities of the other dancers. May be biased but Pasha strikes me as the epitome of 'cool calm and collected' amid all the nerves and excitement!
    On the topic of pro partnerships for SCD this year (soooo happy he is back) it would be fab it it was Anya (but assuming she will be behind scenes only) or failing that Iveta. I don't think he had chemistry with Janette, even though they were cute and funny together on the It Takes Two segment they did. But would prefer that to Aliona - can't stand her.

Maybe he'll dance with Ola as James knows what a gent he is? I agree on the Aliona subject, there's just something about her ( and Karen) that doesn't sit right with me! X
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Maybe he'll dance with Ola as James knows what a gent he is? I agree on the Aliona subject, there's just something about her ( and Karen) that doesn't sit right with me! X

Oh POFP and Heather, let's hope you haven't jinxed it!:o;-)
    I don't mind Aliona really and perhaps she will have 'settled down' more now that she's married.
    Whoever is his pro partner, she should and hopefully will count herself very lucky.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As there are no new pictures floating about today, how about an oldie? He's looking at YOU! :)

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/65/84/01/658401433807811f5bd1641826ff3df5.jpg
  • Options
    Forum Member
    As there are no new pictures floating about today, how about an oldie? He's looking at YOU! :)

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/65/84/01/658401433807811f5bd1641826ff3df5.jpg

He's simply gorgeous.:blush:
    Thanks Korky.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Oh my word! CLOUD PASHA! #dreamy -Pasha kiss, hugs & kisses from rest of dancers who are all simply gorgeous people & they loved my cake! ( They are so god damn adorable!!) but ooooh Pasha kisses, seriously considering not washing left cheek, ever! #sigh
  • Options
    CaroUKCaroUK Posts: 6,354
    Forum Member
    Went to see Pasha and Katya in Tunbridge Wells last night - brilliant show apart from the local dance troupe who were a bit of a mess... seemed to be an ego trip for one of the adult dancers who was always front and centre, and not all that good!

the 3 ladies they got up on stage were hilarious - 2 of the 3 just wouldnt follow him at all - and the third was hilarious!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    CaroUK wrote: »
    Went to see Pasha and Katya in Tunbridge Wells last night - brilliant show apart from the local dance troupe who were a bit of a mess... seemed to be an ego trip for one of the adult dancers who was always front and centre, and not all that good!

the 3 ladies they got up on stage were hilarious - 2 of the 3 just wouldnt follow him at all - and the third was hilarious!

I agree about the dance troupe though a couple of them were really good and shone out, what were all the solos about? Must be the daughter of the owner!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Happy gal! https://twitter.com/heathhog73/status/477066568250454016 report later - work now! X
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Oh my word! CLOUD PASHA! #dreamy -Pasha kiss, hugs & kisses from rest of dancers who are all simply gorgeous people & they loved my cake! ( They are so god damn adorable!!) but ooooh Pasha kisses, seriously considering not washing left cheek, ever! #sigh

Well done Heather you got time with them all and what's this about hugs and kisses from HRH himself.:o Rub it in, make me jealous!;-)
    Glad you had a fab evening.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    CaroUK wrote: »

Hi Caro,
    Thanks for dropping by. Must be something about going third.:p
    Glad you enjoyed the show (bar the local school.)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Happy gal! https://twitter.com/heathhog73/status/477066568250454016 report later - work now! X

Thanks Heather. That's a really good picture.:)
  • Options
    KartemAddictKartemAddict Posts: 6,137
    Forum Member
    I couldn't resist....I've got tickets to see Pash and Katya on Monday - 20 mins down the road from me!! :D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I couldn't resist....I've got tickets to see Pash and Katya on Monday - 20 mins down the road from me!! :D:D:D

Ooooh! Lucky you, KA, and don't forget your dancing shoes! ;-):D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Superb photo, Heather! So pleased you had such a good time. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member

Yay KA, have a great time. Will you be brave and volunteer for a Pasha dance?;-):D
    Only 20 mins away, you could offer them B & B!:p
  • Options
    Forum Member

Thanks Korky.:)
    We have been lucky with the amount of photos these past three months. Thanks all!:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Superb photo, Heather! So pleased you had such a good time. :)

Thank you, it was truly wonderful + my nerves are getting better a little :) - got to go cook dinner then back with a report later!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you, it was truly wonderful + my nerves are getting better a little :) - got to go cook dinner then back with a report later!

You mean you can eat ? :D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    You mean you can eat ? :D:D:D

Haha I'm actually not that hungry but had something that needed cooking tonight!
  • Options
    PashultyPashulty Posts: 9,384
    Forum Member
    music girl wrote: »
    Super photos Pashulty!! Thanks

Are you going to anymore shows?

One more show left for me music girl ... :)
    A bit sad that it is all coming to an end for this year .... But I will stay positive for next year ....Hey ....He returned to Strictly this year ....:D:D
    NWScots wrote: »
    My goodness, I can hardly believe it's been a week since I was watching Pasha and Katya in Inverness! It was an amazing night and I thoroughly enjoyed it. In fact, I think it was even better than last year in Aberdeen! Great atmosphere and the ladies who went up for a dance with Pasha were really into it and had a great time. The photo a couple of pages back was indeed from the Inverness night.

I was also very pleased to hear that Pasha is going to be back for Strictly this year. Wouldn't be the same without him

... What she said ... :D:D *waves wildly at NWS *
    Ha ha! Fortunately we have very vivid imaginations!
    No we just know what we Pashionistas are like in the presence of HRH ;) some just have more nerve!!

LOL !! You two !! :o:p