Peter Andre (part 3)

Comments

• Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just seen this again, on Dave again...still bloody hilarious - love Dara's reaction :D:D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZdD-vvOCR4

:D:DI've never seen that before - I LOVE Greg Davies! :D
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    Just seen this again, on Dave again...still bloody hilarious - love Dara's reaction :D:D

:D:D at the clip & :D:D at Dara!
    Forum Member
    What's he trying to do there, look like Michael Jackson?! Whatever you think about him, he had more talent in his little finger than Pa has in his whole body!

It seems my post regarding the Sky+ remote (I still need brain bleach!!) went whoosh so hi again, long time lurker and giggler at this thread.

You'd think the pillock was on Stars in Your Eyes. Tonight Matthew, I'm going to be............
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You'd think the pillock was on Stars in Your Eyes. Tonight Matthew, I'm going to be............

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t68JpmiwtVU

Was this not Stars In Their Eyes? Don't tell me he was being serious :o:o:o

(42 seconds in)
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »

(42 seconds in)

Awww, look how embarrassed he is. And so he should be.

Being busted for doing the same act for 31 years should make him feel ashamed. Lazy bugger.
    Forum Member

(42 seconds in)

Being busted for doing the same act for 31 years should make him feel ashamed. Lazy bugger.

For me, best moment in that clip, 1.32 in!:D:o:D
  • BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

(42 seconds in)

:D His backwards is so much more entertaining than his forwards.
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I would pay good money to see Greg Davies as Peter Andre singing songs from Big Nit.
  • vflambeevflambee Posts: 117
    Forum Member
    That has got to be the most hilarious thing. Ever. So, so funny. Wasn't he skinny though! It has to be said that he looks much better these days. Despite the orange hue.
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Still doing the embarrassing moves as Ant and Dec's interval act.
  • MicrokorgMicrokorg Posts: 2,670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    Still doing the embarrassing moves as Ant and Dec's interval act.

*CRINGE*
    What a tool
  • tony-wtony-w Posts: 487
    Forum Member
    Peter Andre should sell signed photos if he is desperate for money, I am sure they would be superb value, at just 89p :D
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:D
    Bad Greg Davies.
    Is this proof that not everyone in Showbizland loves Tangoman?
    *adds Greg Davies to my pdf of celebrities who don't appear to believe that the sun shines out of PA's backside*

......a complete twerp.
    I'm not sure he's good enough for Stars in their eyes.
    In Tangoman's case it's more a case of star in his own mind.
    I do wonder why he persists with the Michael Jackson tribute act, although judging by the nasally whining and nauseating crotch-thrusting, it's more insult than tribute.

Do you think he's really embarrassed?
    As you said, he's persisted with the same schtick for the last couple of decades, which makes me suspect he's rather pleased with it.
    I imagine that it's much more likely that he was actually thinking " Look at me.I'm amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing".
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Pete is genuinely wide eyed with shock that his sub par moonwalking, gurning, nasal whining and 'goofing around' on stage hasn't led to any form of musical credibility whatsoever but has rendered him as a washed up orange joke, Kerry Katona's sloppy seconds and the face of a downmarket frozen food emporium. Even the fact that he is allegedly 'bezzies' with several industry luminaries has led him to a career dead end. Still, Iceland shoots where the old grannies can chuck their bloomers at him and get their post menopausal hormones all of a flutter must be *some* recompense
    :o:D
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I've seen that before, always makes me laugh :D I like Greg, a friend of mine worked with him and says he is a really nice guy.
    Forum Member
    Microkorg wrote: »
    *CRINGE*
    What a tool

That's exactly what I thought, poor guy though, he has to rely on good old MG to get the crowd going, as for the perfectly placed hat:o:o
    :D
    Bad Greg Davies.
    Is this proof that not everyone in Showbizland loves Tangoman?
    *adds Greg Davies to my pdf of celebrities who don't appear to believe that the sun shines out of PA's backside*

......a complete twerp.
    I'm not sure he's good enough for Stars in their eyes.
    In Tangoman's case it's more a case of star in his own mind.
    I do wonder why he persists with the Michael Jackson tribute act, although judging by the nasally whining and nauseating crotch-thrusting, it's more insult than tribute.

Do you think he's really embarrassed?
    As you said, he's persisted with the same schtick for the last couple of decades, which makes me suspect he's rather pleased with it.
    I imagine that it's much more likely that he was actually thinking " Look at me.I'm amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing".

BIB that's exactly it, in his mind he's Justin Timberlake when the reality is, he's like one of those karaoke singers who believe they are amazing & hog the mic all night.
    I think Pete is genuinely wide eyed with shock that his sub par moonwalking, gurning, nasal whining and 'goofing around' on stage hasn't led to any form of musical credibility whatsoever but has rendered him as a washed up orange joke, Kerry Katona's sloppy seconds and the face of a downmarket frozen food emporium. Even the fact that he is allegedly 'bezzies' with several industry luminaries has led him to a career dead end. Still, Iceland shoots where the old grannies can chuck their bloomers at him and get their post menopausal hormones all of a flutter must be *some* recompense

:D:D
    cazzz wrote: »
    I've seen that before, always makes me laugh :D I like Greg, a friend of mine worked with him and says he is a really nice guy.

Like genuinely nice Cazz, not sickly & fake nice?
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The crotch thrusting in that clip from the Jonathan Ross Show has made me feel quite bilious.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I would say he's genuinely nice. I once talked to a man on a train who happened to say so and that's good enough for me.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Butterface wrote: »
    The crotch thrusting in that clip from the Jonathan Ross Show has made me feel quite aroused.

:o
    I knew it!!
    ;-)
    Bela wrote: »
    I would say he's genuinely nice. I once talked to a man on a train who happened to say so and that's good enough for me.

*changes mind completely and takes back every rude thing I've ever posted about Peter Andre*
    Thank you, man on train.

Ooh I'm not sure about that.
    I think he honestly believes that he is a credible musician, and the fact that he has to give his CDs away as free gifts is our fault for not "getting" his music, and not his fault for producing album after album of beige, derivative, tuneless ****.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *changes mind completely and takes back every rude thing I've ever posted about Peter Andre*
    Thank you, man on train.

Silly Az. I'm talking about Greg Davies!! That's who the man I met on the train who casually happened to confide in me was talking about, not Peter Andre.

To date, I have never had an encounter on a plane, train, tube, bus, bike, scooter or roller skate with anyone who has ever mentioned Peter Andre so I can't vouch for him being a genuinely nice man. But if I do, I'll certainly post about it on here.
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's exactly what I thought, poor guy though, he has to rely on good old MG to get the crowd going, as for the perfectly placed hat:o:o

BIB that's exactly it, in his mind he's Justin Timberlake when the reality is, he's like one of those karaoke singers who believe they are amazing & hog the mic all night.

:D:D

Oh definitely the first. My friend said Greg made everyone laugh, and didn't even tell a joke. Nice and funny without even trying. He has worked with a few other well known people, all nice but I wont list them.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bela wrote: »
    Silly Az. I'm talking about Greg Davies!! That's who the man I met on the train who casually happened to confide in me was talking about, not Peter Andre.

To date, I have never had an encounter on a plane, train, tube, bus, bike, scooter or roller skate with anyone who has ever mentioned Peter Andre so I can't vouch for him being a genuinely nice man. But if I do, I'll certainly post about it on here.

:blush::blush::blush:
    Thank god for that.
    The universe has re-balanced and I can now happily go back to being rude about the Tangerine twerp.

*note to self. In future, I will make sure that my 3 remaining brain cells have fully processed everything I read BEFORE I steam in with a comment*
    :blush:
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Az, you are eeeeeeeevil changing my post like that. For the record the orange twonk has never aroused me in the slightest ...... *searches desperately for vomit smiley*:cry:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Butterface wrote: »
    Az, you are eeeeeeeevil changing my post like that. For the record the orange twonk arouses me like no other man ...... *searches desperately for "I want some Tango lovin' and I want it now" smiley*:cry:

:o:o:o:o:o
    Forum Member
    Oh definitely the first. My friend said Greg made everyone laugh, and didn't even tell a joke. Nice and funny without even trying. He has worked with a few other well known people, all nice but I wont list them.

Pleased to hear that Cazz, nauseatingly nice & desperately trying to be funny is so off putting.
This discussion has been closed.