Is Coach Trip back around February 2012 I assume

Comments

• riverside 57riverside 57 Posts: 14,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not keen on the two posh blokes.......

The dark one especially pulls a lot of faces at everything/everyone.
    Pedro wrote: »
    They're doing a great job reinforcing every stereotype of an over-privileged tw*nt that sucks the life out of any situation they find themselves in.

Their parents must be so proud. All that money wasted on a private school.

Agree with both these posts! It always amazes me that these private schools can charge a small fortune in fees, and yet they very often fail miserably in teaching the basics of human decency and manners! I actually feel priveleged not to make the grade! :cool:

I was glad to see Lewis and (is it his mum?) get another day on the trip, but I wonder if they will survive tomorrow!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 333
    Forum Member
    Late on parade but got here thanks to Birthday Girl. Nice to see the old faces, sorry familiar faces.Digital Spy ate most of my first post so its back to business as normal after the Zleb and rather false Christmas 'special' editions.
    Nice to see Lewis posting in an informative way and not the hostile way we saw from some coachees in the last real series.
    Early signs of stereotyping and editing but lets see how it evolves. I am sure the intro says 30 days but will check tomorrow.
  • habbyhabby Posts: 10,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • habbyhabby Posts: 10,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DUNDEEBOY wrote: »
    This is a 50 episode run on to early April:eek:
    I thought that was a nice touch and was impressed that the Beehive had survived the ferry crossing and then the flower arranging. I await further news of its survival tomorrow ;)

Is it 50 days? Oh no.....I much prefer the 30 day trips.......

Its only 30 days guys!!:p

From the Channel 4 website.Coach Trip page.

Coach Trip returns, setting off on a brand new 30 day adventure.
  • ldslds Posts: 1,010
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Morning All :)

I liked Tam and Jayson - and I think Jolyon is very cute - not so keen on Ed, though, but I do hope Jolyon stays on for a while.
    I also like Ladi and Tori, Ann and Dave and Beehive and friend.
    So far a nice mix of activities. Hope it stays a good one with a good mix of people and things to do.

Nice friendly fred so far :)
  • LadyChatterboxLadyChatterbox Posts: 267
    Forum Member
    Loved the way that Scouty Ann and Dave took the lead in the singing, I said to OH that comes from many years round the campfire :D

One of my favourite aspects of CT is the background music to the action, sometimes put on oh-so-quietly. "Brideshead Revisited" for Jolyon and Eduardo ;)

BUT the best bit of episode two was when the flower arranging lady only gave her own effort eight and a half out of ten :eek:
  • tuppencehapennytuppencehapenny Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Definitely mean of Jolyon and Edward to use the fact that Lewis's Gran didn't join in with the indoor skiing as a reason to vote for her. She is 76, for goodness' sake! I hope Ladi and Tori, who seem nice young men, don't get friendly with them. I like Felicity? (Beehive woman) and Henry who are individual without being deliberately quirky in an attention-seeking way.

Hmm, like the way Felicity's beehive is beehiving itself.

I'll get me coat.
  • tushinghamtushingham Posts: 1,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Definitely mean of Jolyon and Edward to use the fact that Lewis's Gran didn't join in with the indoor skiing as a reason to vote for her. She is 76, for goodness' sake! I hope Ladi and Tori, who seem nice young men, don't get friendly with them. I like Felicity? (Beehive woman) and Henry who are individual without being deliberately quirky in an attention-seeking way.

I'll get me coat.

Lol.
    Hope Jolyon and Ed buzz off soon.
  • chocolatebuttonchocolatebutton Posts: 87
    Forum Member
    I feel like Jolyon and Ed are going to try and get Lewis and his nan out :(

When Lewis was dancing on the pole, I actually found that quite funny and I know a few guys who, if they had a few drinks down them, would do that. I don't see why Jolyon and Ed were making such a big deal out of it. They don't seem to know how to have fun and not care what other people think.
  • MarkBealesMarkBeales Posts: 3,600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The American bird is the spitting image of Jenna Haze!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Helen from a recent series is currently on Deal
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

When Lewis was dancing on the pole, I actually found that quite funny and I know a few guys who, if they had a few drinks down them, would do that. I don't see why Jolyon and Ed were making such a big deal out of it. They don't seem to know how to have fun and not care what other people think.
    surely they were just commenting on the fact that everyone had gathered to watch the other pair dance round the pole and that when he took to the pole they all went and propped the bar up?
    MarkBeales wrote: »
    She is also *very* annoying.

so far so good tho' I like the current mix. fingers crossed it doesn't got the way of the last series.
  • broadshoulderbroadshoulder Posts: 18,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

They are public schoolboys. From birth it is drilled into them that they are at the top of the tree and everyone else is below them. They live a cloistered life where Cholomey-Warner in the next boys dorm owns half of Hampshire and "top tottie" can be found in Sloane Square.

We had public school boys on the Scandianvian series and they were luvverly.

This lot? Oh dear. The public school system produces the governing class to rule over to lumpen proletariat.

Unfortunately, it also turns them into *****.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 676
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Scouty Dave reminds me a bit of the actor Warren Clarke
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scouty Dave reminds me a bit of the actor Warren Clarke

Ha ha. Definitely. I was thinking I'd seen him before but maybe I'm just thinking of Warren Clarke. I was in a film with him. Warren Clarke, not Dave!:D
  • TarotTarot Posts: 11,983
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I had to google Jenna Haze :eek::D

I see what you mean :)

*edit* She reminds me of the actress Joan Cusack too
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tarot wrote: »

yes! everytime she appeared I had a nagging feeling of vague recognition but couldn't put my finger on it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 567
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tarot wrote: »

Justabloke wrote: »
    yes! everytime she appeared I had a nagging feeling of vague recognition but couldn't put my finger on it.

Aaagh you beat me to it. Sat there from the start going 'she reminds me so much of that actress.....you know......sister of the actor John something beginning with C...........' etc. etc. Triumphantly I finally remember then come on here and find I should have just sat back as sooner or later someone on here would put me out of my misery!:o

It's not just how she looks but how she talks and her mannerisms. :)
  • chocolatebuttonchocolatebutton Posts: 87
    Forum Member
    Justabloke wrote: »
    surely they were just commenting on the fact that everyone had gathered to watch the other pair dance round the pole and that when he took to the pole they all went and propped the bar up?

She is also *very* annoying.

so far so good tho' I like the current mix. fingers crossed it doesn't got the way of the last series.

Think they were saying it was 'disgusting' and things along those lines. Either way they don't come across as very likable!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Think they were saying it was 'disgusting' and things along those lines. Either way they don't come across as very likable!
    they've certainly made no secret of their dislike for him, I think they've been ok with everyone else.
    It certainly wasn't their fault that they could ski and no one else could.
    Anywhoooo.. I find them more interesting than council boy and his Gran, let's see how long they all last :D
  • merlinbusmerlinbus Posts: 318
    Forum Member
    Quite a nice group so far, apart from the 2 "Hooray Henries" and the Americam bird. She doesn`t seem too bad, just a bit loud and hard to understand.
  • riverside 57riverside 57 Posts: 14,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I'll get me coat.

Totally agree with the bit in bold, and maybe I'm wrong, but I thought it was said that she had plastic hips as well. Either way, it was a pretty lame excuse for them to use as a reason for a vote, why didn't they have the balls to say exactly why they voted for them, that they just don't like Lewis! I really do not like this pair of tw*ts! :mad:
  • tuppencehapennytuppencehapenny Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tushingham wrote: »
    Lol.
    Hope Jolyon and Ed buzz off soon.

I'm with you there, honey.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19
    Forum Member
    hoppyuppy wrote: »
    Lewis, I only ask this as a student of human nature and I don't really expect a reply:

Do you regret going on the show?

I've thought that through myself since it was filmed. Did regret it after we got the boot as it was incredibly disapointing and haven't watched any CT since. However, now it's on, it's been a bit of fun, and we went to have a good time and see Europe as I'm not very well travelled!
    Dom D wrote: »
    Lewis, you were just a bit too gay boy and grandmum, but not camp enough to put you in the Coach Trip Marmite category.

My former English teacher said I'd make a good gay - however I disapointed her when I told her I wasn't. Odd thing for her to say.
    tushingham wrote: »
    Lewis reminds me of Benny Hill :) (That' s a compliment, by the way, Lew. I always liked Benny Hill :))

I'm not easily offended ;) Always used to be Adrian Chiles but I'd say I was more Benny Hill!
    I didn't know it was 50 days this time!

It isn't - don't know where the thirty days came from! They said in our audition it was 30 days and such and it was filmed until the beginnig of October from the end of August!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member

yep she is a bit
This discussion has been closed.