Walking out/switching off

124»

Comments

• gogglegirlgogglegirl Posts: 162
    Forum Member
    Sex and The City 2 ... they should hang their heads in shame .... have never watched the end, never will :mad:
  • Nobby BurtonNobby Burton Posts: 1,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fight Club

I'd never seen it before but my other half was raving about it so I thought I'd give it a go.

Lasted 1 hour before I asked him to switch it off

Fight Club bores me to tears. I just can't understand the hype it gets.
  • EVILSPEAKEVILSPEAK Posts: 980
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Transformers - Revenge Of The Fallen.....lasted 20 minutes and decided life was too short for this crap.

Transformers - Dark Of The Moon.....lasted 25 minutes before coming to the conclusion this wasn't an improvement.

Indiana Jones And The Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull.....managed an hour before switching off, It seems I have a deep hatred for Shia.

Your Highness.......gave up on this alleged comedy long before Natalie Portman showed up (which was the main reason for tolerating it).
  • IamBagpussIamBagpuss Posts: 290
    Forum Member
    The Village. Just dire and only lasted 20 mins. M Night Shyamalan films are very hit and miss. Loved Signs and Sixth Sense.
  • Golden Brown123Golden Brown123 Posts: 25
    Forum Member
    The last movie I walked out of was The King's Speech. God it was so boooooring :yawn: Obviously for pretentious bores.

I've also walked out of one of the Harry Potter movies :yawn: I'm proud to say I haven't seen one since :cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 334
    Forum Member
    EVILSPEAK wrote: »
    It seems I have a deep hatred for Shia.

Me too, I did see him in one film where he was tolerable - but everything else I find him infuriating! His schtick is so tiresome and his continued success completely baffles me.
  • open-armsopen-arms Posts: 474
    Forum Member
    Partner and I walked out of the film 'The Other Guys' - found it very boring
  • juliancarswelljuliancarswell Posts: 8,896
    Forum Member
    2012 Doomsday.
    Not the one that I thought I was buying with John Cusack, but a cheap rushed job with crap/non existent SFX.
    It is so bad that It is worth seeing for a laugh....just.
  • fairy_fairy_ Posts: 1,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Only film I've ever left the cinema half-way through was Mr and Mrs Smith.