Emma Chawner - the new Jade Goody? (Part 10)

Comments

• kiviraatkiviraat Posts: 4,634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tally wrote: »
    :D Same here, Simi.
    I quite miss our sniggerings about the jug and attempted harassment. I wish Kim would keep us up to date.

:eek: Just realised that the lovely cream leather recliner I bought is, in fact, a "lazy Aud". :( It doesn't sound so comfortable now.

As long as you don't wet yourself Tally! :D
  • greengrangreengran Posts: 4,129
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Chawners ARE the gift that keeps on giving. Just when you think you've heard the last of them , up they pop again.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2
    Forum Member
    Long time lurker here - hi all - I'm currently sick as a dog -and in bed on a Saturday night :/ so have found myself here - and decided to share this... about 2 weeks ago, on a friday evening around 7pm I was getting off the tube [Leicester Square to be precise]- and walking down the platform - when I saw a girl sitting on a bench - and at first I thought I know her as I was approaching, thinking it was actually a friend of a friend who I couldn't place - but actually it was...our Ems!

She was sitting on a bench on the tube platform, talking to a woman in her 30s - who I'm not sure if she had just met - or if she was with - but the woman was asking her questions - and Emma seemed really delighted to listen and give her answers

For a moment I was going to whip my phone out and ask for a pic - and I did think of this board! - but to be honest, I couldn't be bothered, and i dont think its actually right to approach [take a deep breath y'all] celebrities in public, although I'm not half sure if emma wasn't sitting on that bench waiting to be spotted...

anyway - all I wanted to say was - yes, this was a surreal moment, like when u see ur headmaster in the supermarket - it was a real live Chawner on the tube!!

and... I have to say it... in real life Emma is NOT all that big, maybe she has slimmed down a bit, or just wears it well, but you wouldn't pick her out from a crowd if u walked past her on the high street for being hugely overweight...

and, up close, she is actually very pretty, has lovely skin and hair... and it makes me feel a bit sad for her and Sam... as when it comes down to it they are 2 young girls who are in a way trapped in that house...I know, not really...but... you know what I mean!

There are actually a lot of woman from a certain country living around me and they are all fed to be quite big, even the girls, and I have often thought is this actually a way for men to control them... to literally make sure they don't wander too far...

anyways, I also wandered was that woman on the bench with emma some sort of tv producer or from itv or something... could emma have something in the works... we shall see...

yey, so that's a long post, but i have been reading for about 2 years, so said what I need to say, happy chawnerwatching y'all
  • SecretLifeoBeesSecretLifeoBees Posts: 50,639
    Forum Member
    BambiMars wrote: »
    Long time lurker here - hi all - I'm currently sick as a dog -and in bed on a Saturday night :/ so have found myself here - and decided to share this... about 2 weeks ago, on a friday evening around 7pm I was getting off the tube [Leicester Square to be precise]- and walking down the platform - when I saw a girl sitting on a bench - and at first I thought I know her as I was approaching, thinking it was actually a friend of a friend who I couldn't place - but actually it was...our Ems!

She was sitting on a bench on the tube platform, talking to a woman in her 30s - who I'm not sure if she had just met - or if she was with - but the woman was asking her questions - and Emma seemed really delighted to listen and give her answers

For a moment I was going to whip my phone out and ask for a pic - and I did think of this board! - but to be honest, I couldn't be bothered, and i dont think its actually right to approach [take a deep breath y'all] celebrities in public, although I'm not half sure if emma wasn't sitting on that bench waiting to be spotted...

anyway - all I wanted to say was - yes, this was a surreal moment, like when u see ur headmaster in the supermarket - it was a real live Chawner on the tube!!

and... I have to say it... in real life Emma is NOT all that big, maybe she has slimmed down a bit, or just wears it well, but you wouldn't pick her out from a crowd if u walked past her on the high street for being hugely overweight...

and, up close, she is actually very pretty, has lovely skin and hair... and it makes me feel a bit sad for her and Sam... as when it comes down to it they are 2 young girls who are in a way trapped in that house...I know, not really...but... you know what I mean!

There are actually a lot of woman from a certain country living around me and they are all fed to be quite big, even the girls, and I have often thought is this actually a way for men to control them... to literally make sure they don't wander too far...

anyways, I also wandered was that woman on the bench with emma some sort of tv producer or from itv or something... could emma have something in the works... we shall see...

yey, so that's a long post, but i have been reading for about 2 years, so said what I need to say, happy chawnerwatching y'all

Hi, interesting post, thanks for sharing. From my time on this thread I've felt that the backlash against the Chawners is little to do with their weight issues but more linked to their attitudes towards others and their attitude that seems to be that the world owes them something. That said there has always been a certain amount of sympathy too, especially for Audrey and Sam who seem to be the ones most under the control of PaChawner. I remember in one of the early parts of this thread Sam was away somewhere for a long while and most of us seemed in agreement this was a positive thing for her to finally be away from the clutches of PaChawner. That said they don't help public perception of themselves with their attitudes towards others and work.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2
    Forum Member
    Thanks secretlifeofbees! Yes, their attitudes are not that great to think about when you're going to work on a monday morning - although I don't resent them that much because after all, what sort of a life is watching TV and eating smart price sausages ALL day!! ... with intervals of getting deluded about police harrassment, and dreaming of another session with Lorraine Kelly!

It's probably too late for ma and pa to stop living like this - although I'd love it if one of them had a dramatic life change, and ma chawner to become like the meryl streep in the devil wears prada or something - ok, that's unlikely to happen! - but I hope the girls get out of that life pattern - it seems the Government is going to make it hard to choose this as a lifestyle anymore anyway - or get boyfriends who stand up to the madness and tell philth and his hot cross-bun chomping sidekick that your supposed to give your children wings! not stop them going on dates [totally normal, desirable even!] and not let them lay around the house wasting a youth that should be spent having fun and getting some sort of security by getting an education or trade!

Ok, rant over! I don't want to be a jug ;) ...but watching the chawners is bit like eating sour sour sweets or watching a car crash - you don't want to, but you kinda do... you know what I mean!
  • lovely_ladylovely_lady Posts: 424
    Forum Member
    I've just been watching the Chawners on bio. Lovely family, full of spirit.I hope Emma is still following her dream :)
  • Brighton BhelleBrighton Bhelle Posts: 723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lovely family, full of spirit.

More like full of cholesterol, blocked arteries and trifle. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,204
    Forum Member
    *remembers the time lovely_lady called Emma a fat Phuk* :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Philth and Co are off to east Grinstead to a coffee shop tomorrow. Take it he's visiting his best mate Peter Andre's shop. Autographs all round!
  • lovely_ladylovely_lady Posts: 424
    Forum Member
    Simi89 wrote: »
    *remembers the time lovely_lady called Emma a fat Phuk* :)

I almost forgot about that. Someone hacked into my account which is why I've not been back much since.

Back to the topic in hand, does anyone know how the Chawners are doing now? I've been living working abroad and haven't been back in the UK that long so I'm out of touch.
  • AlberonAlberon Posts: 482
    Forum Member
    Phil doesn't update much at the moment. Might be keeping his head down after Aud managed to get in trouble with the police over the poor neighbour across the road.

Anyway, Emma is in hospital today and he, naturally, rushes straight to facebook.
    Hi to everyone Emma is in hospital today having her brain scan and lumber puncher for high pressure on the brain we all hope everything goes well for her love dad and family xxxx

Unusual for him to spell a medical term wrong. He mostly gets those right.
  • Brighton BhelleBrighton Bhelle Posts: 723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hi to everyone Emma is in hospital today having her brain scan and lumber puncher for high pressure on the brain we all hope everything goes well for her love dad and family xxxx

What brain? :D

Despite being a fairly new member I love trawling this thread and though I'd seen the expression ''lumber puncher'' before. I searched the forum and it looks as if she's had one before back in April. Perhaps he's pi$$ed off with not being noticed and he's decided to repeat himself.
  • AlberonAlberon Posts: 482
    Forum Member
    Update from Phil.
    hi to everyone the hospital did not get no resorts from the lumber puncher we was at the hospital all day we left at 5 pm so Emma has got to wait for appointment to have lumber puncher with xray Emma is in so much pain the needle was 18cm long and the doctor would not do any more has there was a risk of doing some damage you all take care love phil and family and thanks for your messages xxxx

As we've said before it does look like Emma has a real medical problem here, though it is one that is at least exacerbated by her weight problem. Obviously not too urgent though as we can see from the time they've had to wait already.
  • Free as a birdFree as a bird Posts: 1,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The other day I saw Emma had posted on her facebook page that they were off to do a photo shoot for Chat magazine, wonder what they're up to now?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,204
    Forum Member
    "Lumber puncher" :D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The other day I saw Emma had posted on her facebook page that they were off to do a photo shoot for Chat magazine, wonder what they're up to now?

Perhaps they'll be giving tips on how to screw over the benefits system. Or even a nice recipe or two.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I miss the Chawners :(

I want to watch all the old episodes. Is anyone aware of a forthcoming Chawnathon on Bio?
  • orangesmartieorangesmartie Posts: 3,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jerrica09 wrote: »
    I miss the Chawners :(

I want to watch all the old episodes. Is anyone aware of a forthcoming Chawnathon on Bio?

Bio channel has become lifetime channel now. i don't know if they are the same company and its a name change or a new channel. i hope they have retained our favourite family
  • greengrangreengran Posts: 4,129
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think Lifetime channel will show them, but I still have them all on my planner, so I can dip in and out whenever I choose . I'd love to see an update on them ,to see how they're doing ang how much weight they've lost. Where is Director Dan when you need him.
  • auntiemauntiem Posts: 449
    Forum Member
    greengran wrote: »
    I don't think Lifetime channel will show them, but I still have them all on my planner, so I can dip in and out whenever I choose . I'd love to see an update on them ,to see how they're doing ang how much weight they've lost. Where is Director Dan when you need him.

Fat chance ;)
  • lea_uklea_uk Posts: 9,637
    Forum Member
    Anyone still around?
  • deivu74deivu74 Posts: 3,001
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Everytime I see this thread pop up, I keep thinking "What do they all look like these days?" Are they slim, the same or even larger?
  • Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    deivu74 wrote: »
    Everytime I see this thread pop up, I keep thinking "What do they all look like these days?" Are they slim, the same or even larger?

I'll take a wager and say...... larger. I know it's a long shot but I think I'm right
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll take a wager and say...... larger. I know it's a long shot but I think I'm right

Ah Audrey... How is it possible for a woman to be 60" tall and 60" round?
  • dd68dd68 Posts: 17,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hopefully we have seen the last of them