Options

Susanna Reid

Comments

• Options
    stv viewerstv viewer Posts: 17,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lorraine just said Susanna looked beautiful last night. She sure did. Susanna is a beautiful curvilious bombshell
  • Options
    kelvokelvo Posts: 3,445
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    stv viewer wrote: »
    Lorraine just said Susanna looked beautiful last night. She sure did. Susanna is a beautiful curvilious bombshell

Well she's certainly divided opinions... some people really don't like her...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2782887/Good-Morning-Britain-s-Golden-Girl-Susanna-Reid-sparkles-plunging-strapless-gown-Pride-Britain-Awards.html

I would have to go along with her looking lovely, she has a great figure which that dress really shows off - think she could really put some of these skinny, stick thin young ones to shame, sure the golden rule is "legs or cleavage but not both" so you don't need a see through, short, low-cut dress to make an impact. Most beautiful brown eyes too... :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kelvo wrote: »
    Well she's certainly divided opinions... some people really don't like her...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2782887/Good-Morning-Britain-s-Golden-Girl-Susanna-Reid-sparkles-plunging-strapless-gown-Pride-Britain-Awards.html

I would have to go along with her looking lovely, she has a great figure which that dress really shows off - think she could really put some of these skinny, stick thin young ones to shame, sure the golden rule is "legs or cleavage but not both" so you don't need a see through, short, low-cut dress to make an impact. Most beautiful brown eyes too... :)

Some don't like her! more than that if you read the comments on the above link, she really not that well likes at all.
  • Options
    JamieHTJamieHT Posts: 12,207
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think she looked great, but gold just seemed an odd choice for such an awards show. One where she or her show was nominated, fine. However that show is about everyone else and it feels like she was trying to stand out.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JamieHT wrote: »
    I think she looked great, but gold just seemed an odd choice for such an awards show. One where she or her show was nominated, fine. However that show is about everyone else and it feels like she was trying to stand out.

I didnt see any problem with what she was wearing any star that turns up at the pride of britain awards gets there outfit reviewed it happens every year
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That is about it, with her 'oh look at me, I am more important, than anyone else' , that is why she not that liked that much and it is getting less each day...
  • Options
    boksboxboksbox Posts: 4,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    myscimitar wrote: »
    That is about it, with her 'oh look at me, I am more important, than anyone else' , that is why she not that liked that much and it is getting less each day...

Yes of course, you know her so well that you can tell that from a photo, you must get up early to get extra hatred in.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I feel embarrassed for her kids that she's asking men to bite her on the neck on television when she's meant to be conducting an interview with an actor about his newest film, not shamelessly flirting with him when he has a boyfriend, even if she's now separated from the father of her children and feeling more confident in her appearance after Strictly. Heaven forbid a single actor she fancies gets interviewed by her, she might end up performing a lapdance, giving them her phone number and home address on camera while purring she'll she's not wearing knickers.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I think you should give it a rest I always feel if you wont say it to someone's face don't type it online
  • Options
    Bob_KnoobbBob_Knoobb Posts: 907
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I feel embarrassed for her kids that she's asking men to bite her on the neck on television when she's meant to be conducting an interview with an actor about his newest film, not shamelessly flirting with him when he has a boyfriend, even if she's now separated from the father of her children and feeling more confident in her appearance after Strictly. Heaven forbid a single actor she fancies gets interviewed by her, she might end up performing a lapdance, giving them her phone number and home address on camera while purring she'll she's not wearing knickers.
    :D
    :o:o:D:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Nothing would suprise me with her!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think you should give it a rest I always feel if you wont say it to someone's face don't type it online

Well the forums, would become very short if everyone did that! And come to think of it so would Trip advisor...
  • Options
    Brucie BonusBrucie Bonus Posts: 482
    Forum Member
    This obsession with Susannah Reid on this Forum is very sad!! She presented on BBC Breakfast for years, and there was no obsession then. Like Fiona Phillips all over again as soon as she moved to ITV Breakfast telly!! If Susannah is replaced, god help the next female presenter who hears about this page about her, making negative comments! For goodness sake!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This obsession with Susannah Reid on this Forum is very sad!! She presented on BBC Breakfast for years, and there was no obsession then. Like Fiona Phillips all over again as soon as she moved to ITV Breakfast telly!! If Susannah is replaced, god help the next female presenter who hears about this page about her, making negative comments! For goodness sake!!

To be fair the same can be said for Natasha Kaplinsky and the curse of Strictly, people go on the show, their relationships that exist with their partners or spouses deteriorate or they end up dating/marrying one of the dancers, they get a short burst of extra attention and a big money offer for other work but then it peters out. Reid's just doing a Kaplinsky although to be fair I don't think even she blatantly asked a gay man to give her a hickey on live morning television. She's meant to be a newsreader and TV presenter who is also a mother of 3 children, not some desperate fangirl asking people to give her love bites rather than help him promote his work. I doubt her kids have an easy time when their school mates go "Your mum was well up for it on TV the other day, is he going to be your new dad?"
  • Options
    JamieHTJamieHT Posts: 12,207
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I didnt see any problem with what she was wearing any star that turns up at the pride of britain awards gets there outfit reviewed it happens every year

Yes but she wore the most over the top dress of the evening. Everyone else toned it down appropriately and still looked great.
  • Options
    tony-wtony-w Posts: 487
    Forum Member
    And after Twitter users 'soiled their pants' over her in that 'dress' she had her boobs on show on GMB this morning.

So much for being a 'respected journalist' - She has gone from BBC Newsreader to 'clothes mannequin' in just 6 months!
    At this rate she will be giving 'hand jobs' for £5 round the back of Kings Cross in 18 months :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tony-w wrote: »
    And after Twitter users 'soiled their pants' over her in that 'dress' she had her boobs on show on GMB this morning.

Hold the front page... female newsreader has boobs!

They are, generally, a prominent part of the upper female anatomy... and WHAT???? I didn't put the TV on this morning so you mean I've missed them... >:(

No doubt when I check my Twitter feed when I get home, she will have re-tweeted the dress she was wearing today and all will be fine... ;-)

I shall be writing to ITV to insist that in future she only wears sack cloths that do not hint at any form of her body underneath - making sure her ankles are covered up too.
  • Options
    xxtimboxxtimbo Posts: 8,877
    Forum Member
    did she get up on stage to present anything ?

( I only saw the first 5 mins )
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes but she wore the most over the top dress of the evening. Everyone else toned it down appropriately and still looked great.

Well she was so much more important than anyone getting a award!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well she was so much more important than anyone getting a award!

No she wasnt the awards are about the great things ordinary people do and making wishes come true like the feature on GMB this morning when the boy went to disney land paris with Olly Murs.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Don't forget Kay Burley... everyone loves her too.

There are some of us who like Susanna and this thread is as much about appreciating her anything else.

There does seem to be a lot of very personal criticism of her in here though, I have to say I don't really have strong opinions either way on her presenting skills - she seems to have gone from Afghanistan where we seemed to do well received reports to getting bitten on the neck by a vampire... well, what can I say, but she is only working with what's put in front of her.

She also seems to come in for a lot of personal critique for her appearance and what she wears, ok sometimes she does look a bit heavy on the make-up but that is often down to lighting - softer make up and she is quite attractive and lovely brown eyes.

Susanna also have a lovely figure, so why also shouldn't she wear what suits her makes her look good - no point hiding the fact that she got boobs and it's not like she always on the front pages spilling out of her dress and the like.

Anyway....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No she wasnt the awards are about the great things ordinary people do and making wishes come true like the feature on GMB this morning when the boy went to disney land paris with Olly Murs.

It was mostly about her on GMB, the awards etc, hardly got a look in.
  • Options
    tony-wtony-w Posts: 487
    Forum Member
    kelvo wrote: »
    Hold the front page... female newsreader has boobs!

They are, generally, a prominent part of the upper female anatomy... and WHAT???? I didn't put the TV on this morning so you mean I've missed them... >:(

No doubt when I check my Twitter feed when I get home, she will have re-tweeted the dress she was wearing today and all will be fine... ;-)

I shall be writing to ITV to insist that in future she only wears sack cloths that do not hint at any form of her body underneath - making sure her ankles are covered up too.

I could not give 'two hoots' what Susanna wears and how much flesh she shows!
    I was actually making the observation and correlation between the Twitter 'saddos' drooling over her in that gold dress (showing cleavage) at The Pride Of Britain Awards and the fact she had her cleavage on show on GMB.

I guess GMB & Susanna are desperate and trying anything to try and gain a few viewers.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member

My two biggest pet hates
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My two biggest pet hates

U might not like Disney land and Olly Murs but the little boy looked like he was having a smashing time. He also went on a private jet too