Options

Laura not popular on here but gets involved in the tasks

DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,045
Forum Member
✭✭✭✭
Not popular on here but I have a feeling she has a very good business plan for some reason.

She also gets involved in everything, even a third of a way of the way through there are still too many hiding

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,324
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have to agree.

So far herself and Katie are the only two candidates that are consistently shown doing something on the tasks.

The others seem to come out, do one thing, then run away to hide again.

I guess none of it matters at the end of the day though. If they've got the business plan Alan wants, they're already hired.

Considering both Katie and Laura have been 'saved' from a firing twice, it gives me hope that they have good business ideas that Alan's interested in.

I hope one of the two is hired. So far they deserve it more than any of the others.
  • Options
    ÆnimaÆnima Posts: 38,548
    Forum Member
    Getting involved or just making the edit? It's impossible to say- the apprentice editing is so misleading, for all we know, others contributed too but weren't edited in.

Laura is just the kind of semi-attractive, arrogant and annoying person I'd expect to make the edit. I suspect after the series we will also hear about some half romance she got involved with in there as per usual.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,678
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Order wrote: »
    I have to agree.

So far herself and Katie are the only two candidates that are consistently shown doing something on the tasks.

The others seem to come out, do one thing, then run away to hide again.

I guess none of it matters at the end of the day though. If they've got the business plan Alan wants, they're already hired.

Considering both Katie and Laura have been 'saved' from a firing twice, it gives me hope that they have good business ideas that Alan's interested in.

I hope one of the two is hired. So far they deserve it more than any of the others.

On Week 1, Katie was shown not doing very much at all. Laura was also not shown much that week. Laura didn't feature much in week 3 either.

Visibility can be down to the editing, though, so we don't always know exactly what people have done. And yeah, the business plans are probably what's causing these seemingly random firings.
  • Options
    Swanandduck2Swanandduck2 Posts: 5,502
    Forum Member
    I can't take to Laura at all. There is something really grating about her. She does seem to have quite a high opinion of herself but I suppose you wouldn't go on a show like the Apprentice if you didn't.
  • Options
    jiroosjiroos Posts: 15,212
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't take to Laura at all. There is something really grating about her. She does seem to have quite a high opinion of herself but I suppose you wouldn't go on a show like the Apprentice if you didn't.

I think the "grating" you refer to is actually the sound of Jenna's voice!:D
  • Options
    blowupblowup Posts: 1,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't really like anyone this year but credit to her for doing the dancing, I bet no one else wanted to. Also, was it me or did the edit try to imply she was being ridiculous when she claimed she had dancing experience (you know like syed with the restraurant experience/100 chickens) but she was some sort of ice dancer wasn't she?