Is the show now over??

performingmonkperformingmonk Posts: 20,086
Forum Member
✭✭✭
To me, it seems every series there is a moment, usually when one of the big characters is evicted, where from that point on the show is just coasting and we're waiting for the final. Is Callum's eviction this series' peak??

Seriously, what else of any interest can happen now? Friends and family noms?? With Callum gone it's going to be very boring...

Comments

• fischfisch Posts: 9,684
    Forum Member
    Yes its just coasting til the end now wish it was finishing next week TBH
  • JayUK69JayUK69 Posts: 1,643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not over at all, we still have Dexter and Gina and all the other housemates are superfluous.
  • yohinnchildyohinnchild Posts: 52,502
    Forum Member
    Erm..... nope

3 Big characters still in there (Hazel, Dexter and Gina)

The show is far from over
  • sandy50sandy50 Posts: 22,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kind of feel a bit dragged down, so hopeful that the Twins may just may...have gone but that obviously wasn't going to happen,
    Strange though that when their names were called each time by Emma, the crowd remained SILENT
  • sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JayUK69 wrote: »
    Not over at all, we still have Dexter and Gina and all the other housemates are superfluous.

Yes agree, maybe now we will see some fun in the house,:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the show still has life..with Hazel Gina etc...Dexter is telling everyone the he's a big character, i really dont see it at all
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's a shame we have so many dull characters still in but Dexter,Gina and Hazel still here.

Twins,hmmmph they may be in the final,probably will and their ego's inflated so much tonight.That is a very dangerous situation!They will be bouncing round the house soon like two over enthusiastic blow up balls in need of a good popping but no pin available:p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sheils1 wrote: »
    Yes agree, maybe now we will see some fun in the house,:D

Hopefully, now we have got rid of Callum who was bringing the house down and making it depressing to watch.
  • performingmonkperformingmonk Posts: 20,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sandy50 wrote: »
    kind of feel a bit dragged down, so hopeful that the Twins may just may...have gone but that obviously wasn't going to happen,
    Strange though that when their names were called each time by Emma, the crowd remained SILENT

That's cause no-one gives a toss about them!! If they're in the final they will be out first.
  • HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To me, it seems every series there is a moment, usually when one of the big characters is evicted, where from that point on the show is just coasting and we're waiting for the final. Is Callum's eviction this series' peak??

Seriously, what else of any interest can happen now? Friends and family noms?? With Callum gone it's going to be very boring...

You give Callum way too much credit.

We still have 3 big characters in there.

Gina
    Dexter
    Hazel
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,609
    Forum Member
    Hazel still has to play the victim a bit more, if anything gets anywhere near her after goading someone a bit. Hopefully she'll pick on Dexter this time.

When the victim of her actions complains, she'll issue a glib 'sorry' and then tell them that it's not her fault.

If the victim retaliates, she'll get an ambulance and the victim will be booted out or have to explain themselves to her.

Like I said, hopefully she'll pick on Dex. Happy endings all round then. :D

Dex will have to gun for someone else. There is no obstacle to his non-existent love triangle now, so he can instead fun for Gina, the twins or even Sam. He has to find a new angle now, another chapter in his striking summer-metamorphosis bullshit journey prattle. Yawn, unless it's Hazel he goes for. Unfortunately, as someone said to me earlier on here, he'll probably form a stronger alliance with victim-Hazel, and then set about hounding someone else.

The twins will keep on fawning over Hazel's hair and body.

Sophie will smoke and bitch about Sam.

Sam and Gina will hopefully chat more and lark about. I'd like to see that. :)
  • pettrapettra Posts: 2,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Heavenly wrote: »
    You give Callum way too much credit.

We still have 3 big characters in there.

Gina
    Dexter
    Hazel

Yes but one will go next week.....so may as well wind the show up now, save us watching the dullards for the last 2 weeks.
  • diesels hummindiesels hummin Posts: 7,589
    Forum Member
    Callum has gone and the soul of this years BB has gone with him.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Callum has gone and the soul of this years BB has gone with him.

Sounds about right for a soul sucking creep like Callum.
  • SourGrapesSourGrapes Posts: 4,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't forget about the epic feud between Sam and Sophie - it's been bubbling under all series but it's going to kick off any week now
  • Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why is it every time someone leaves.....the show is over:confused:
  • U96U96 Posts: 13,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JayUK69 wrote: »
    Sounds about right for a soul sucking creep like Callum.

:D He He!.
  • tobitobi Posts: 2,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The show may get better. Gina's jealousy will bring her down
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,927
    Forum Member
    Took the precaution of booking two weeks abroad from next weekend.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 102
    Forum Member
    It seems whoever dominates the highlights goes .Its like the kiss of death, I liked Callum and so it will be not be the same for me. Dexter smirking over Charlie, Gina and Hazel , and then Twins trying to be funny or not. Only time will tell it will be interesting to see who BB are going to focus on next.
  • EchoFallsEchoFalls Posts: 3,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    With Callum gone it's going to be very boring...

:eek: lol
  • TheWireRulesTheWireRules Posts: 1,307
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He carried the show...it's now over, expect lots of task filler.
  • Agent FAgent F Posts: 40,288
    Forum Member
    I wouldn't say it's 'over' but certainly the Callum/Dexter rivalry has been the main narrative for the past few weeks. It does seem to leave a bit of a black hole now that he's gone. Dexter and Charlie are a non-starter and Gina and Hazel's rivalry is usually conducted exclusively through the diary room. No other big storylines that I can really think of.

F&F nominations usually stir things up though so the timing couldn't be any better really.