Is Galaxy Nexus still the best Android phone?

2»

Comments

• StilianStilian Posts: 150
    Forum Member
    As it seems LG's marketers did a very good job convincing people they need flickers on their new phone and be proud of that fact :) Of course the GNexus might not be the best phone out there but some people take their phones way too seriously - the worst laptop is better than the newest smartphone and the cheapest compact digital camera makes better shots than any smartphone and that's the way it will always be, so we should point out stuff like call quality, ease of use... not processor cores, lenses etc.
  • omnidirectionalomnidirectional Posts: 18,819
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stiggles wrote: »
    . I have the N4, no battery issues, no build quality issues and so far its superb.

Agreed, the battery in my Nexus 4 is probably the best of any phone i've had; it easily beats my old Sony Xperia Ray which sometimes couldn't go 12 hours without a charge. Good battery life is something mentioned in many of the Nexus 4 reviews. The phone itself is very impressive and I wouldn't hesitate to call it the best Android phone currently available.
  • StigglesStiggles Posts: 9,618
    Forum Member
    Stilian wrote: »
    As it seems LG's marketers did a very good job convincing people they need flickers on their new phone and be proud of that fact :) Of course the GNexus might not be the best phone out there but some people take their phones way too seriously - the worst laptop is better than the newest smartphone and the cheapest compact digital camera makes better shots than any smartphone and that's the way it will always be, so we should point out stuff like call quality, ease of use... not processor cores, lenses etc.

No flicker here.

Me thinks your making this all up :D
    Forum Member
    Flickers, sparkles or whatever you may call this fancy paris-hiltonish stuff on the back of the Nexus 4 :)
    And what is that you think that I am making up?? I think you are an iPhone owner :D:p
  • StigglesStiggles Posts: 9,618
    Forum Member
    Flickers, sparkles or whatever you may call this fancy paris-hiltonish stuff on the back of the Nexus 4 :)
    And what is that you think that I am making up?? I think you are an iPhone owner :D:p

An iphone owner?! Bloody cheek!

I'm a Nexus 4 owner thank you!!
    Forum Member
    That was the strongest offense I could think of... : )
  • Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stiggles wrote: »
    An iphone owner?! Bloody cheek!

I'm a Nexus 4 owner thank you!!

Lmao. It appears the poster in question doesn't even own a Nexus 4. As an owner of both a Galaxy Nexus and a Nexus 4, I would say the latter easily trumps it, and honestly I take my own first hand experience far more seriously than ill-informed rants against LG. :)
    Forum Member
    Zack06 wrote: »
    It appears the poster in question doesn't even own a Nexus 4

It appears you haven't read the question, it is not about the Nexus 4 at all ;)
  • Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It appears you haven't read the question, it is not about the Nexus 4 at all ;)

This is the last time I'm going to dignify you with a response, but the Nexus 4 is relevant here because it is a better Android phone. If it wasn't, then I wouldn't have bothered to upgrade from the Galaxy Nexus like I didn't bother upgrading from the Nexus One to the Nexus S. Simples. :)
    Forum Member
    Zack06 wrote: »
    This is the last time I'm going to dignify you with a response, but the Nexus 4 is relevant here because it is a better Android phone. If it wasn't, then I wouldn't have bothered to upgrade from the Galaxy Nexus like I didn't bother upgrading from the Nexus One to the Nexus S. Simples. :)

That is how most iPhone owners talk about their phones :D relax, I am just messin with you, but you shouldn't take your LG phone so seriously, it is an awesome device, we all know that :) cheers mate