Options

The John James & Josie Appreciation Thread (Part 223)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,072
    Forum Member
    NicLau08 wrote: »
    Just coming back on quickly to say I know exactly what has disappeared because I replied to it and that has gone too.

Sooo are you gonna tell me or what???? I accept dms and pms
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JJJ lover wrote: »
    Sooo are you gonna tell me or what???? I accept dms and pms

me too although there are two posts i could'nt find .
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,820
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PICKLES60 wrote: »
    I must say reading around twitter and threads is not a very positive experience at the moment . However I do appreciate the two people this thread is about I don't hate the loyettes just glad it's blown over really . I don't do the work of any ubers I am my own person I don't think we are obsessed with ourselves. I am not hoping that Luke and Josie have split up. On the contrary I hope she is happy and I hope the best for John why wouldn't I ?

well, they were out on the town last night. he was busy getting knocked back from a club i think, so i gather from that they've NOT broken up!!
    and as to the rest of your post pickles.....do i have to say?? :rolleyes: I AGREE!!! :D
  • Options
    circle gamecircle game Posts: 1,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I am flabbergasted...unless i'm mistaken, my posts have gone. Why? I am advocating peace, mutual respect and joint appreciation.

Sorry, I don't get this.
  • Options
    jackyo55jackyo55 Posts: 19,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well I am flabbergasted...unless i'm mistaken, my posts have gone. Why? I am advocating peace, mutual respect and joint appreciation.

Sorry, I don't get this.

i think yours may have gone because you quoted a post that has been removed which as you know happens when post have been removed :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    my god........ why is our thread being turned into a communist state??!!
  • Options
    circle gamecircle game Posts: 1,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I simply don't understand. Please DS, can you give us clearer guidelines or at least explain your decisions. I am perplexed. I cannot see how we are breaking any ts and Cs.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,072
    Forum Member
    Bed time

Night guys
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JJJ lover wrote: »
    Bed time

Night guys

night lover lover xx
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Night Lover :sleep: Maggi X
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,356
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    miljo wrote: »

EXACTLY :mad:
  • Options
    Bumble43Bumble43 Posts: 886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Goodnight everyone :yawn::yawn:

:sleep::sleep:
  • Options
    cahcah Posts: 24,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Hi Miljo Just back on after this afternoon ,Hows your little boy ,is he any better ?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cah wrote: »
    Hi Miljo Just back on after this afternoon ,Hows your little boy ,is he any better ?

hi cah, he was feeling a bit better when he first got back from the dr's & managed something to eat, but then slept on my knee for a couple of hours, after which, woke up & was sick again!!
    he went to bed ok & i've not heard a peep since, so fingers crossed he's feeling better tomorrow.
    thanks for asking lovely xx
  • Options
    killingtimekillingtime Posts: 380
    Forum Member
    EXACTLY :mad:

Just me finding it funny then? I'm aiming to get to 310 posts by I dunno Christmas lol

btw omnipresent? hahaha

oh and lover wrong sex, honest and if I was a bloke much more attractive

nite mudds x nite all x
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just me finding it funny then? I'm aiming to get to 310 posts by I dunno Christmas lol

btw omnipresent? hahaha

oh and lover wrong sex, honest and if I was a bloke much more attractive

nite mudds x nite all x

night kt and i still think free speech rules :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hi cah, he was feeling a bit better when he first got back from the dr's & managed something to eat, but then slept on my knee for a couple of hours, after which, woke up & was sick again!!
    he went to bed ok & i've not heard a peep since, so fingers crossed he's feeling better tomorrow.

well, spoke too soon..............he's just been sick again!! he's such a love though, as i'd left a bowl by his bed & although i was there, he manged to get it in there. not that it would have mattered, but i'm grateful, as my house still has the faint wiff of sick about it!!:rolleyes: he'd only had a few sips of water though, pure bugger :(
  • Options
    cahcah Posts: 24,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Aww Hope he's better in the Morning after a good sleep ,fingers crossed xx

There seems to be a sickness bug going round in all different parts of the Country ,My Grandson had it late last week but was as right as rain after 24/48 hours :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,356
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If anyone on the thread or lurkers would like to join this facebook group where we can speak without censorship then feel free to join http://www.facebook.com/groups/288274851247715/ - its not to replace the thread, more of an aid to free speech. It's locked so nobody you know will be able to see what you post in there lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    night lover lover xx

goodnight lover :sleep::sleep::sleep:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    im off to my bed goodnight all xx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jackyo55 wrote: »
    night kt and i still think free speech rules :D[/QUOTE ...........free speech for all posters............... night kt and muddy you are my heroes :eek::p:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    night all xx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jackyo55 wrote: »
    im off to my bed goodnight all xx
    :sleep::sleep:night Jackyo :sleep::sleep: ....night the jjjaters...........jjjat rules..... love John love Josie....... ..........Sweet Dreams everyone.....Hope your boy is better soon Miljo :) xx
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    night all xx

Night, hope your little boy gets well soon, night all :sleep: Maggi X
This discussion has been closed.