Options

Rylan Clark joins Can Associates

summerbunnysummerbunny Posts: 2,546
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Got to say when I read this today I was shocked:o thought his career was going well for him with his big brother bit on the side presenter job and This morning gig.
So what's going on? He did say he wanted to bring some music out so maybe he will became the next peter andre lol, will he fall out with ms price I wonder over this being as they are bestie mates.
Why not stay with the managment he was with ? they have done well for him, he really is the boy that got lucky. :D

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't mind Rylan, pretty inoffensive as some zelebs go. If he knocks gimpy Andre and Emma mcdonawho of the trash mags for a while I might be able to go to the supermarkets in peace for a bit, with out having to avoid the mag rack.
  • Options
    Fried KickinFried Kickin Posts: 60,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hmm I wonder if BB isn't getting renewed and it's time to look for new pastures.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmm I wonder if BB isn't getting renewed and it's time to look for new pastures.
    Ooh never thought of that, judging by this years series you could be right.
  • Options
    GORTONIANGORTONIAN Posts: 8,673
    Forum Member
    Coming soon to an itv 2 screen near you Petey loves his kids Andrex AND
    Rylan loves himself Clark
    That would be a major clash of ego
    Can CAN cope 😱😱😱😱😱
    Ye gods
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,272
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't be bothered with Rylan, I think he's too loud and goes on too much about everything.
  • Options
    Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if he'll now come in for some intense interrogation by the super paranoid miss price,on what's going on at can associates,
  • Options
    notfussynotfussy Posts: 1,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hasn't he got too much talent for CAN ;)
  • Options
    GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Okay what he can do at the CAN? CAN only doing get their clients fake photographs, to events, and get on many Celebrities shows.
  • Options
    Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lots of holidays in Dubai with Amy Childs and being best man at Peter Andre's wedding to look forward to :D

Best of luck joining CAN..and the very, very best of luck when you leave.....

Edit: Hang on...Amy Willerton and Rylan Clark? Why don't they just rename themselves "Katie Price's Show ex-Contestants/ sloppy seconds" :o:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lets can management treat amy better than katie price's management...
  • Options
    Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »
    Okay what he can do at the CAN? CAN only doing get their clients fake photographs, to events, and get on many Celebrities shows.

I suppose the minimum Rylan can do is add some of the things they're sorely lacking at the moment - likeability, the amazing talent of being able to walk and talk at the same time, and an IQ that isn't in single digits.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ha ha ha that could be interesting !
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would have thought that being kates best bud an all,that he would have signed up to her black sheep management,ah,but i forgot,they are sh!te aren't they lol
  • Options
    Elle_JamesElle_James Posts: 855
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Val_Beam wrote: »
    I would have thought that being kates best bud an all,that he would have signed up to her black sheep management,ah,but i forgot,they are sh!te aren't they lol

And they have Amy Willerton on their books too. How the mighty - KP - have fallen. To think that not so long ago, she was talking about how she could turn them into "brands".
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes why didn't she sign him to black sheep management lol, maybe the offer wasn't good enough, they only seem to have katie herself as the client and no website at all
    But being as Claire who runs Can is Katie's number 1 enemy I'm I'm pretty shocked by this :p it's also home to Katie's ex husband peter Andre.
    Maybe this will be the last series of big brother and he's just desperate.

Amy Willerton joined Can then left about 2 months later, infact a lot that have been on their books joined and left , wonder why? Even kerry katona jumped ship and Nicola McLean who was very close to Claire as seen on her twitter feed in the past.
    So wonder what goes on there for so many to join and leave.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes why didn't she sign him to black sheep management lol, maybe the offer wasn't good enough, they only seem to have katie herself as the client and no website at all
    But being as Claire who runs Can is Katie's number 1 enemy I'm I'm pretty shocked by this :p it's also home to Katie's ex husband peter Andre.

Amy Willerton joined Can then left about 2 months later, infact a lot that have been on their books joined and left , wonder why? Even kerry katona jumped ship and Nicola McLean who was very close to Claire as seen on her twitter feed in the past.
    So wonder what goes on there for so many to join and leave

And Harry Towie. Not sure about Kirk Norcross - so I Googled him and found an extract from his autobiography where he says Clare stopped him going public with his relationship with Amy Childs. Perhaps too much control of client'spersonal lives - they either accept it - or they don't and do one.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think katie or her bro dan would allow anyone to do better than her in BM..that'll probably explain why they only have her on the books lol
  • Options
    hmeisterhmeister Posts: 2,371
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've really started to dislike him lately and this has just made my mind up about him. He's a talentless, attention seeking moron who is only famous for being a prat on the X Factor and being a prat again on CBB.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And Harry Towie. Not sure about Kirk Norcross - so I Googled him and found an extract from his autobiography where he says Clare stopped him going public with his relationship with Amy Childs. Perhaps too much control of client'spersonal lives - they either accept it - or they don't and do one.

WTF??? I thought flogging low rent relationships was CANs bread and butter. Or maybe they had other romantic plans for Amy hmmmmmmmm
  • Options
    GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Blondie X wrote: »
    WTF??? I thought flogging low rent relationships was CANs bread and butter. Or maybe they had other romantic plans for Amy hmmmmmmmm

Yep they pimp out Amy to paps with dresses outside her house in winter when "rumour" of her with ex-sportsman of that ski show!
  • Options
    SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

So wonder what goes on there for so many to join and leave.

According to Amy's website she's managed by Claire Powell http://www.amywillerton.com/contact
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SenseiSam wrote: »
    According to Amy's website she's managed by Claire Powell http://www.amywillerton.com/contact

Well if that's true , I don't know why on can website she's not on client list.
    Hope she's not going in big brother this year she bores me to tears
  • Options
    SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well if that's true , I don't know why on can website she's not on client list.
    Hope she's not going in big brother this year she bores me to tears

She is http://thecangroup.co.uk/?page_id=1208/

http://thecangroup.co.uk/?page_id=87 :confused:
  • Options
    NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Now that Peter Andre is taken up with Natural Privatemily, does he still get dibs on shagging the newest member of the CAN family?:confused:

BTW Has Privatemily been signed up yet?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    Now that Peter Andre is taken up with Natural Privatemily, does he still get dibs on shagging the newest member of the CAN family?:confused:

BTW Has Privatemily been signed up yet?

What are you saying? :D Rylan and Peter Andre? :confused::confused::o:D