Eviction Night how will you be celebrating

13»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 131
    Forum Member
    will be watching at my place with my fellow BB m8s and a big bottle of bacardi alongside a bottle of coke lol :D its become a bit of a routine on fridays nights. i'll be steaming by the time davina tells pete he's the winner :D
  • demixxxdemixxx Posts: 712
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Queation

Does anyone have the times That BB will be on Friday night it has been confirmed all 6 are going on Friday so it must be a long show. :p

Richard to win Join me on me quest take a look

Richard to Win Richard to win
    Sings
    Im so exited Like i just cant hide it Richard Richard to win yayyyyyyyyy
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 383
    Forum Member
    demixxx wrote:
    Get Better soon and Meercatty I am so exited like I just cant Hide it
    sings again Im so exited and I just cant hide it :)
    Ag a doo doo doo - -
    Sorry! I'lllet you know how it panned out. Thanks for the advice, hon.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll be doing anything but watching this televisual sham.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,440
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    demixxx wrote:
    Queation

Does anyone have the times That BB will be on Friday night it has been confirmed all 6 are going on Friday so it must be a long show. :p

Richard to win Join me on me quest take a look

Richard to Win Richard to win
    Sings
    Im so exited Like i just cant hide it Richard Richard to win yayyyyyyyyy
    It starts at 8pm.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Meercatty wrote:
    Ag a doo doo doo - -
    Sorry! I'lllet you know how it panned out. Thanks for the advice, hon.

My E mail is on my profile let me know how it goes :D
    For some strange reason when I have tried to Pm people on here or reply to PMs it keeps saying that there is a an error its doing my head in as I dont want people to think Im ignorant> I think that there is a conspiracy theory going on as I want Richard to win and am from the North :mad:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'll be doing anything but watching this televisual sham.
    Come on we know you are a fan ok this year we have all been pissed off at certain events
    for example Suzy winning the kit kat thingy then boring us with her tea making pretending to be a posh bint when she got her cups out in a cheap pub.

The fake Relationships Mikey and Disgrace

Nikki getting back in the house

The Gorgy Jonathon being evicted and Spiral getting in the main house ect ect

But Quizbuff you have to seee it to the end

When RICHARD WINS :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 398
    Forum Member
    I'm going to watch Miami Vice at the flicks - screw Endemol and their programme :)
  • juliadesignsjuliadesigns Posts: 6,105
    Forum Member
    Hey, I think we all want to know how both the weekends away go, by now!;):p

I'll be sitting in my room with coffee, diet coke and some chocolate, shouting down the stairs at hubby at regular intervals! My daughters will be popping in with status reports constantly, too.:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It starts at 8pm.

I was going to say cheers but I just ran downstairs and it starts at 9 in 1 minute
    You bleeding swine :)

Back in an hour :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kazzy wrote:
    At my sisters with a Chinese and plenty of wine, while our other halves go to the pub and celebrate the end of BB. (Havent told them about x factor yet!)
    Ahhh The X factor forgot that was starting that gives me enough reality Tv till Xmas Praise be to god :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 21
    Forum Member
    I will be in Paris on holiday and will therefore miss it :(:(:(
    But my friend is texting me to keep me up to date and hopefully someone will record the final for me
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 98
    Forum Member
    I'm out for dinner. I was so pleased I wasn't on holiday and then forgot I had arranged to go out! LOL
  • TiffanyThorneTiffanyThorne Posts: 960
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    For the first 4 years the BB final was the same night as my poetry group, so I taped the final and watched it on Saturday morning.

BB5's final was the same night as my birthday. I made a taco dinner and drank margeritas to watch Nadia win.

Last year I watched the final while sewing sequins on a skirt. It was the first final I didn't vote.

I think this year I'll make dinner, watch the show and knit (current project is a gorgous pink Kid Silk Haze mohair/silk jumper) and have a caipirinha to toast the winner, whoever it is. I'm not voting. Unless Nikki and someone else are left, in which case I'll vote against Nikki because I don't feel it's right that she should win, since she's had contact with the outside world.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 192
    Forum Member
    I will be out having dinner with my friends and won't even watch it