[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 127
    Forum Member
    Nikki who ??
  • Options
    SWW (SWW)SWW (SWW) Posts: 23,514
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nikki who ??

The HM that has been the biggest talking point on this forum in the Final Week? :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 127
    Forum Member
    SWW (SWW) wrote:
    The HM that has been the biggest talking point on this forum in the Final Week? :)

ha ha ha ha - you should be a comedian champ
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ha ha ha ha - you should be a comedian champ

Why thank you :D
  • Options
    AstleAstle Posts: 242
    Forum Member
    Nikki To Win!!!!!!!
  • Options
    demixxxdemixxx Posts: 712
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Question?

How did you get the love heart on mate :)
  • Options
    BitBoringBitBoring Posts: 178
    Forum Member
    SWW (SWW) wrote:

Havn't heard of her once, it's all Aisleyne...and I hate them both.

Glyn to win.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    [QUOTE=demixxx[/b]Question?

How did you get the love heart on mate :)[/QUOTE]

Hiya demixxx, you can insert quite a few of the images on Word in a Word document, and then cut and paste them into many Forum text fields.

Or you can you can just copy and paste mine.

I hope that helps :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 417
    Forum Member
    Nikki has entertained me through the whole series. It was very boring without her.

I like her very much. Glad to find a thread stating her good points.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Call me a 'obssesive'... I roared with laughter at Nikki's 'tantrum'... as she did... it's the either that she is cheekliy laughing at herself and the people in the room with her at any given time, that makes me smile.

In regards to her 'hamming' it up... what a difference 'let's blame the Twist on Nikki' makes... imo

She did what she always does... she got overly excited about an event (the Task), and was running around wanting to do everything... meanwhile the other HMs were making decisions, by the time she realised it, she was left with what she considered as poor roles.

She then got more and more peed off about it...

All this must have taken at least an hour, as I watched the first 45 minutes on E4... so she's either a fantastic actress... or just the same ol' demented Minx...

imo

Regards to all :)
  • Options
    JustinCredibleJustinCredible Posts: 19,647
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I liked it too, I was laughing along with Glyn. Loved it when he sat on her cereal too, it really added to the whole thing. And really, you can't blame her for being upset over having to play Bonnie and Dawn!

(Aisleyne to win!)
  • Options
    KewpeeKewpee Posts: 50,976
    Forum Member
    Nikki hasn't made it easy to support her, but maybe that's why I do, I was never one for the easy way, and Nikki has given me plenty to laugh about, and much to post about. For that I thank her very much. :)
  • Options
    VengieVengie Posts: 7,086
    Forum Member
    I liked it too, I was laughing along with Glyn. Loved it when he sat on her cereal too, it really added to the whole thing. And really, you can't blame her for being upset over having to play Bonnie and Dawn!

(Aisleyne to win!)

That's true, I wouldn't want to play those two but she did Bonnie well I thought. :)

Nikki does go OTT and comes out with the most nastiest of things at times but I really don't think she means any of it, she just wants the attention and people to react. Today made me laugh when she was expressing that they were 'take one' not performing dolphins , 'take two' not performing seals and 'take three' not performing hyenas. I think she was waiting for them either to laugh or just to agree with her, I found it quite funny.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 246
    Forum Member
    I wouldn't congradulate yourself just yet, see thread for more detail

http://forum.digitalspy.co.uk/board/showthread.php?p=10338372#post10338372
  • Options
    wrigleyswrigleys Posts: 2,652
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

(Aisleyne to win!)

I didnt like it, she was disrespecting Glyn.
  • Options
    KewpeeKewpee Posts: 50,976
    Forum Member
    I wouldn't congradulate yourself just yet, see thread for more detail

http://forum.digitalspy.co.uk/board/showthread.php?p=10338372#post10338372

We're not congratulating ourselves, we're in a Nikki appreciation thread, appreciating Nikki. ;)

You may not like her and that's your perogative, but we really don't need a link to your 'wonderful' thread thanks.

You put a lot of work in judging by the length of it, and now your touting for readers. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some Nikki oration coming up!
  • Options
    Mr BlondeMr Blonde Posts: 12,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    26 pages of people love Nikki on this thread but now it is time to show it...pick up your phones and dial her number...despite the reports, the bookies and the polls, Nikki is in with a real chance and we must not give up...surrender is for the weak and we must win at all costs...come on Nikki fans...
  • Options
    VengieVengie Posts: 7,086
    Forum Member
    Mr Blonde wrote:
    26 pages of people love Nikki on this thread but now it is time to show it...pick up your phones and dial her number...despite the reports, the bookies and the polls, Nikki is in with a real chance and we must not give up...surrender is for the weak and we must win at all costs...come on Nikki fans...

I love her to bits but my morals tell me no because I don't feel that an ex-housemate should be allowed to win, I can't do it, I wont do it. Besides, I honestly don't think she stands a chance so i'm not wasting my money ;)
  • Options
    ProdgeProdge Posts: 485
    Forum Member
    Mr Blonde wrote:

Ha, did you see tonight's HL show?

That showed your idol for the vulgar troll she is.

Face it, she's got as much chance of winning BB as George Dubya Bush has of getting the Nobel Peace Prize.

The scrotum-faced Veruca Salt impersonator has lost BB by her own actions and words alone. Love it!
  • Options
    JustinCredibleJustinCredible Posts: 19,647
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nikki: Can I see my best bits?

Davina: No, we don't have any this time because you had them last time.

LOL
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nikki is all over the papers again...

Anybody would have thought she'd won ;)

*chortles*

EDIT:

Top ten (in order) most column inches this week

Heather Mills
    Boy George
    BB7 Nikki
    Paul McCartney
    Prince Harry
    Alex Curran
    BB7 Aisleyne
    BB7 Pete
    David Beckham
    Prince William

SOURCE - BBC Celebdaq

I rest my case :)
  • Options
    IloveRussellIloveRussell Posts: 3,139
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SWW (SWW) wrote:
    Congratulations on truly understanding Big Brother (imo).

Congratulations in not being hoodwinked by the intolerants.

Whether she stays or goes, her bottled water rant will be forever replayed again and again and again... (and will also make Dawn ‘eternal’ in BB terms :D)

... oh yeah, for the record it was Pete who 'went for' Nikki... even 'their' angelic one can't resist her. *sniggers*

Most of all I want to congratulate you (as a lot of the Science fans were like last year)... for not rising to the bait of needless antagonisitic 'bait' threads, but stating your views and perceptions in a rational manner.

Nikki is/was a breath of fresh air compared to the cut-out cardboard character stereotypes of UK BB Housemates. Honest with self analysis yet also a selfish brat, compelling and entertaining yet controversial and downright predictable at times, charming yet grating, honest yet devious, game playing yet reactionary, sexy yet childlike (please do not misinterpret), stupid yet smart…

Nikki … I don’t know what she is at any give time... that’s why I like her… she switches alliances with the wind… she loathes and loves HMs at a flip of a coin.

Nikki is an enigma.

And that makes her special in the world of Big Brother… imo

regards

Very, very well said. x
  • Options
    GeorgiecatsGeorgiecats Posts: 6,628
    Forum Member
    I just hope she gets it into her thick skull we're laughing AT her not with her.

She's 24 not 12 and needs to get a grip.

In the real world nobody is going to put up with that toddler tantrum behaviour and her baby wah wah poor me show on refusing to do her interview properly just made me want to kick her bony ass off the stage.

I hope she just goes away and disappears down a drain or something.

I wonder if she was a size 20 people would think she's cute and funny. I think not.

So she's just getting away with it because she's trying to be 12.