Home And Away Spoiler question, Aussie pace

FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
Forum Member
Anyone have any idea who will survive the bomb? Bianca, Heath, Ricky, Dr Delicious Nate and Irene seem to be most in danger. Ricky no doubt lost her baby.

Are there any spoilers for next year, who will die?

Comments

• nats18nats18 Posts: 8,208
    Forum Member
    Haven't seen it yet but my guess is Nate. He decided to stay in yesterdays ep but as far as I know he's just a guest. Irene is untouchable and the rest are in the London eps
  • FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    I think Nate is filming for H&A still. Or was still filming kissing etc scenes with Ricky not too long ago.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,265
    Forum Member
    :cry: Irene i think sadly. Everyone else besides Irene & Nate are in the U.K. episodes. Nate is a now a regular. Why kill someone off so new? The actress who plays Irene said she had a big storyline coming up. And what's bigger than dying?

If it is Irene i loath Lucy Addario more than i though i ever could. This is not the way a character like Irene should leave.
    Forum Member
    I will be so disappointed if it is Irene. But would it make sense, they just had Chris, Spencer and Sasha move to her house, and Sasha for sure won't be allowed to stay there without Irene.

BAD move if it is Irene.
    Forum Member
    I will be so disappointed if it is Irene. But would it make sense, they just had Chris, Spencer and Sasha move to her house, and Sasha for sure won't be allowed to stay there without Irene.

BAD move if it is Irene.

I guess they could all move into the caravan park but really that's just dumb. If Irene does die surely it means they will be axing Sasha as the other two could live on their own but they made a thing of Sid giving permission for her to stay depending on Irene
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    I doubt it will be Irene.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,220
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd say it's Ethan as he was in the hospital too, I don't see Irene getting killed off in such a crap way, and the rest have been seen filming.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do people definitely die in this explosion?

I would be very shocked if Irene died and Heath and Bianca will be off at some point but I doubt that they'll be killed off in this story line.

What about Tamara or Evelyn and Oscar's father? Chris and Spencer aren't doing much now so maybe they're on their way out?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Tamara is still filming and Evelyn is new so I doubt they be killed off, I think it be guest characters rather than a regular. I am thinking maybe Jade/Ethan
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Karen_Grant_WasKaren_Grant_Was Posts: 382
    Forum Member
    IrishChick wrote: »
    I'd say it's Ethan as he was in the hospital too, I don't see Irene getting killed off in such a crap way, and the rest have been seen filming.

I think it will be ethan too , I know it showed , Bianca, heath , ricky, nate and Irene , but I know heath, Bianca and ricky are all in the London episodes so that rules them out , nate isn't leaving yet and lynne mcgranger has stated that she has no wish to leave just yet , so the death wont be one of the main characters
  • LilMissJenLilMissJen Posts: 307
    Forum Member
    Not Dr Dish! I've really warmed up to him. I hope its none of the main, the good Dr included.
  • all_nightall_night Posts: 7,615
    Forum Member
    That's the problem with Oz soaps, they always seem to kill of guest characters. It's so obvious. Why not go spectacular and kill a major character.
    Forum Member
    So it's pretty sure it will be Ethan. Everyone else has been seen filming, and Irene just got Sasha, Spencer and Chris living with her. I doubt they would have done that if they planned to kill her off few weeks later.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 716
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it'll be Ethan.

I'd be surprised if it was Nate, since he's only just been brought in as the new doctor, and they've definitely started something with him and Ricky.

It won't be Bianca, Heath or Ricky since they're all in the London episodes (which I'm so glad about!).

I find it hard to believe that they'd kill Irene off, unless it was a huge twist.

No one's mentioned Hannah, who was also at the hospital, but they've just started this kidnapping storyline with the twins and Kyle, so it would be silly if it were her.

So that only leaves Ethan! It would be an easy way to get rid of him, as I can't see him just walking away from his kids.

I really hope Ricky doesn't lose her baby though.
    Surely they wouldn't, after they've just made a big thing about being worried that she was losing it?
    And Home and Away doesn't have a baby in it at all, or any very young kids, which I find weird.
  • mimi123456mimi123456 Posts: 2,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I reckon it will either be Ricky's baby or one of the doctors and nurses in the hospital or maybe Nate.

Could be Ethan but part of me thinks not because he has the whole Eve/her brother/Zac/the other woman storyline going on.

No way will it be Irene. Hell no!

Bianca and Heath won't be killed off as they have been filming in London along with Ricky and the other Braxtons.
    Forum Member
    Can I ask where did you see the ep the one I saw cuts off at the nutjob teacher placing the bomb in Biancas bag
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 716
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    nats18 wrote: »
    Can I ask where did you see the ep the one I saw cuts off at the nutjob teacher placing the bomb in Biancas bag

That sounds like the one I watched. Was it on daily motion? If so, the video after that is the rest of it, it's like 29 minutes long or something.
    If not, type the date the episode aired into dailymotion 20131127 and because none of them are named, you just have to click a few until you find the right show. The users soapailen.
  • SoggyFroggySoggyFroggy Posts: 743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That was a good finale, shame that someone dies because I like their characters. I guess the baby won't survive. I reckon it might be Ricky who dies. Wouldn't have thought that it'd be Ethan, he wasn't in the room was he?!

It'd be a shame if they killed off Nate but it wouldn't surprise me because he's been such a god samaritan to everyone in Summer Bay (the Barretts, Braxtons especially Ricky).

I hope it isn't Irene, after years of being on the show it'd be ridiculous to kill her off like that.
    Forum Member
    That sounds like the one I watched. Was it on daily motion? If so, the video after that is the rest of it, it's like 29 minutes long or something.
    If not, type the date the episode aired into dailymotion 20131127 and because none of them are named, you just have to click a few until you find the right show. The users soapailen.

ye it was. I didn't think the next video had anything to do with h&a. It jumped to Neighbours after. Thanks
  • nickymongernickymonger Posts: 11,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ricky, Nate, Heath and bianca have all filmed at palm beach lately, post these episodes. So not them. Leaves Irene and Ethan. Plus the baby could be considered a death ;) Ethan adds little value and extra drama as kyle and the twins are trapped in a container. I also thought Irene had a storyline coming up which suggests she is seriously injured than dying (blind?!) bianca should be dead though. She was closest to the bomb and blown away right in front, which IRl would have her seriously burned at deaths door,mid not dead! The others were in the other room! Ill be disappointed if it is Ethan/ baby though as they aren't main characters!
  • nickymongernickymonger Posts: 11,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hannah is getting with andy so not her and tamara wasn't at the hospital ;) tamara is looking for kyle and the only one looking for him!
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,265
    Forum Member
    Hannah is getting with andy so not her and tamara wasn't at the hospital ;) tamara is looking for kyle and the only one looking for him!

:mad: I was so mad when Heath had the bomb and Tamara got in the car with him and it didn't go off. Damn it. So close to getting rid of her :D