What did Ken tell Marcus?

hopeless casehopeless case Posts: 5,245
Forum Member
When they turned their microphones off?

They had a couple of minutes together. Ken might have told Marcus that he really needed to back off Noirin. I hope so.

But he also might have told him all sorts of things about people's popularity in the house.

Would he have told him the truth? Or would he have made stuff up (Like Rex).? Karly disliked Marcus more than anyone else, which could have influenced him to do the latter.

But just before he left, Ken told Marcus that he would think of him as a good friend, and Marcus did help him escape, so he may have told him a lot of helpful things.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,160
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

They had a couple of minutes together. Ken might have told Marcus that he really needed to back off Noirin. I hope so.

But he also might have told him all sorts of things about people's popularity in the house.

Would he have told him the truth? Or would he have made stuff up (Like Rex).? Karly disliked Marcus more than anyone else, which could have influenced him to do the latter.

But just before he left, Ken told Marcus that he would think of him as a good friend, and Marcus did help him escape, so he may have told him a lot of helpful things.

I hope so because I don't think I can stand much more of his obsessive behaviour towards Noirin!

In all fairness to Ken, although he probably did initially want to seek "revenge" for Karly, I think he probably has made his own mind up about people in that house. Also, he probably has a lot more respect for Karly seeing as she managed 6 weeks in the house and he couldn't even last 1 week.
  • Claire_albaClaire_alba Posts: 769
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I doubt if Ken even knows the meaning of the word respect tbh let alone be capable of showing it to anyone else
  • GMAKAIWTYGMAKAIWTY Posts: 2,778
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What did Ken tell Marcus?

I'm off, you can have Noirin. :D
  • InspirationInspiration Posts: 62,694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lets hope it was "Half wit is favourite, has been for weeks".
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,160
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I doubt if Ken even knows the meaning of the word respect tbh let alone be capable of showing it to anyone else

LOL... true, I wasn't thinking straight!
  • dizzyblondedizzyblonde Posts: 5,897
    Forum Member

He also might have told him the meaning of life is 42, the definitive recipe for hot & sour soup, and the name of a good hair conditioner.

Personally, I'd have told him if you're going to masturbate - don't plan it for days and announce it to everyone. And that Sudoku is a better hobby than stalking.
  • AvalancheAvalanche Posts: 2,474
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The fact that they were out of sight with their microphones switched off for several minutes is reason enough to eject Marcus. Ken could have told him anything and BB, not to mention the viewers, will never know what was said.

Having said that, I imagine Kenneth probably didn't tell Marcus anything. He's just a tiny bit self-absorbed so I doubt it would've even occured to him to stop and whisper secrets to Marcus mid-escape. He'll have been too focussed on himself and his 'blaze of glory'.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ken admitted he'd weed himself and Marcus said well, you better git aht nah then.

And lo, it was done.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That he could see some grey hairs in his pigtail...
  • hopeless casehopeless case Posts: 5,245
    Forum Member
    Personally, I'd have told him if you're going to masturbate - don't plan it for days and announce it to everyone.

hahaha:D

True, that would actually be a helpful piece of advice
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ken told marcus to brush his teeth as his breath was honking and making the grass turn brown:p