Weird editing

bananaman_007bananaman_007 Posts: 8,705
Forum Member
Is it just me or is something weird going on with the editing. Have the songs been pre recorded and are being interlinked with live comments from Dermot?

Comments

• indenileindenile Posts: 589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    well I totally missed Nicholas' performance and I haven't moved from my chair....:confused:

I thought it must have been boring.
  • djleekeedjleekee Posts: 1,622
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I found it rather strange that a commercial break was taken between someones performance and then the judges giving their comments.

Did that chap stand there for 5 minutes waiting or are they time delaying the whole thing?
  • Tamryn29Tamryn29 Posts: 607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I just commented to my boyfriend that there's something going on. I dont doubt that those people can sing, but aside from te girl group they've all sounded extremely polished and are better than I think iv ever heard from the live show performances before, not to mention the a break between Nicholas' performance and the judges comments!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 468
    Forum Member
    Indeed the editing raises at least a couple of questions. As for the contestants sounding better than before, I'd put that down to mic echo, backing vocals, and other little things that help raise a performance.
  • bananaman_007bananaman_007 Posts: 8,705
    Forum Member
    Glad it is not just me
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There doesn't seem to be much of an atmosphere. Definitely feels a bit flat tonight.
  • Tamryn29Tamryn29 Posts: 607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The timing of the start of Lorna (?) performance was odd too, she was announced, the crowd started going wild and her song started almost immediately, burying the first few seconds of her singing completely. Tonight's show is disjointed and just feels 'off' somehow.
  • cold tootsiescold tootsies Posts: 324
    Forum Member
    They all sound way better than normal :confused: