Options

Dirt - new Courtney Cox-Arquette drama

Vince JVince J Posts: 1,293
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Is anyone looking forward to this new series staring Courtney Cox? I've feel like I've been waiting for months to see this!

this is what TV.com has to say

Courteney Cox stars in this new drama from FX, and also acts as an executive producer. The series follows the exploits of Lucy Spiller, an executive editor at two tabloid magazines. Lucy possesses the power to manipulate the lives of celebrities through the articles she prints in the magazine. 13 episodes have been ordered for the first season. Dirt is co-produced by FX, Touchstone Television, and Coquette.

it sounds like the type of show that I could really get in to! I've seen some of the trailers and Courtney looks fantastic.

The premier is tonight, i can't wait. :D

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 860
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ooo what channel and what time ????
  • Options
    Vince JVince J Posts: 1,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *cough* Stateside at 10 pm.... myside tomorrow morning. ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 51
    Forum Member
    A lot of the critics have been savaging this show, not looking too good.

I'll still give it a go, nothing much else on this week.
  • Options
    O2 X1O2 X1 Posts: 2,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looks a bit Nip/Tuckish from the trailers...can't wait!
  • Options
    donna255donna255 Posts: 10,172
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Decided to dig this up as it starts in the UK on Monday Five US.

I have watched the first two episodes and really loved it!!!!

Don (Ian Hart is brilliant!!!)
  • Options
    NEIL J JONESNEIL J JONES Posts: 7,115
    Forum Member
    And on all accounts Courtney lezzes it out with Jennifer Aniston in one episode, lets hope we see a bit more then just a kiss. :p
  • Options
    welwynrosewelwynrose Posts: 33,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And on all accounts Courtney lezzes it out with Jennifer Aniston in one episode, lets hope we see a bit more then just a kiss. :p

I wouldn't hold your breath - it's towards the end of the season & not much to write home about - good program though
  • Options
    JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    NEIL J JONESNEIL J JONES Posts: 7,115
    Forum Member
    welwynrose wrote: »
    I wouldn't hold your breath - it's towards the end of the season & not much to write home about - good program though

Yeah looking forward to it, not holding out much hope for a real good lezzing session between them but the thought of it would keep me going. :D
  • Options
    JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

YouTube is your friend

It's not a spoiler because it doesn't reveal any plot details or anything about any characters even.
  • Options
    SmeggypantsSmeggypants Posts: 16,355
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Anything mainstream starring Cox and Aniston isn't going to show any real lezzing.
  • Options
    sheddy99sheddy99 Posts: 5,760
    Forum Member
    Courteney Cox is getting too much plastic surgery, she looks awful