If the bottom 2 are Rylan vs Union J

Helen90Helen90 Posts: 4,128
Forum Member
✭✭✭
..like many think, would Rylan be toast?

I'm thinking maybe it would go to deadlock :eek:

Comments

• achroachro Posts: 3,262
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They would definitely keep Union J, they don't seem very invested in Rylan anymore judging by tonight's show.
  • vagbreathvagbreath Posts: 1,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They'll choose Rylan to leave if he's against anyone but Chris.
  • BillyBoy7BillyBoy7 Posts: 1,514
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would hope they kept Union J.
    I quite like Rylan, but I couldn't listen to a whole album of either him or James, as neither are singers.
  • mashamoto79mashamoto79 Posts: 2,884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Christopher is first on the hit list, Rylan is second...

Rylan 100% will be out if that is the bottom 2.

Rylan was never supposed to get this far, somebody high up was taking their eyes off the ball...luckily for Rylan, Operation Christopher has been in full force and that is where the attention has been.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd be amazed if Rylan doesn't go in any bottom 2 scenario (apart from Chris maybe). The only way he can survive is to come top 3.
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    vagbreath wrote: »
    They'll choose Rylan to leave if he's against anyone but Chris.

Even though it would be the 3rd time in the bottom 2 for Rylan:mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hopefully Rylan would leave. I like him but not as much as Union J. Who knows though?
  • JackkJackk Posts: 423
    Forum Member
    This is what I've been thinking. It would surely go to deadlock?

Nicole - Union J
    Gary - Rylan
    Louis - Rylan

But as Tulisa loves Rylan, surely she'd send home Union J?

And on Deadlock, I'm not so sure Rylan would have the least votes. And if he does get through, with a rebound vote next week, he could make the final :eek:
  • yohinnchildyohinnchild Posts: 52,502
    Forum Member
    Jackk wrote: »

I think she would vote out Rylan - she moaned last week about people voting wrongly and for 'the wrong acts' etc, she would look an even bigger fool if she didn't vote him out.

She also said UJ had their best weekend yet, so possibly putting the wheels into motion that she would therefore save them this evening (if/when they go bottom 2)

Plus she did vote him out in week 1 against Carolynne + the producers would want one novelty act out this weekend IMO, otherwise it would be a 50/50 split and 1 would be guarenteed a place in the final
  • Dave3622Dave3622 Posts: 1,819
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jackk wrote: »
    This is what I've been thinking. It would surely go to deadlock?[/B]

Nicole - Union J
    Gary - Rylan
    Louis - Rylan

And on Deadlock, I'm not so sure Rylan would have the least votes. And if he does get through, with a rebound vote next week, he could make the final :eek:

I thought the judges didn't get a say this week and it is down to the public vote only:confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 86
    Forum Member
    Dave3622 wrote: »

I thought the judges didn't get a say this week and it is down to the public vote only:confused:

I think that's next week
  • Stewie_CStewie_C Posts: 1,739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But if Christopher is still there, they will have yet another "Surprise sing off". It's probable he will be in the final, so expect this year's final to have a surprise sing-off so the judges can override the voting public.