Will Christmas be a Two-Parter?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 611
Forum Member
✭✭
Due to the recent new of Matt Smith's departure of the Doctor on Christmas, this has me wonder how if it'll be a single part or a two-parter.

What do you think?

Comments

• So 3008So 3008 Posts: 2,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Even before Matt's departure was announced, I had been thinking The Name of the Doctor, the fiftieth and the X-mas special would all form a three parter.
  • ea91ea91 Posts: 2,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't think so, the BBC and Moffat would have surely advertised this fact to make up for their lack of promised Who this year.
  • Chris_WaltonChris_Walton Posts: 235
    Forum Member
    So 3008 wrote: »
    Even before Matt's departure was announced, I had been thinking The Name of the Doctor, the fiftieth and the X-mas special would all form a three parter.

Looks like Series 7's gonna be in for a world of re-evaluation now :cool:
  • AbominationAbomination Posts: 6,483
    Forum Member
    I can see Moffat squeezing it into the usual 60 minutes, and this could actually work...maybe 75 minutes if I was pushing it (especially as a multi-Doc story with the new Twelfth Doctor). As long as it isn't as bloated as The End of Time was :)
  • LeslieGruffordLeslieGrufford Posts: 352
    Forum Member
    I can see Moffat squeezing it into the usual 60 minutes, and this could actually work...maybe 75 minutes if I was pushing it (especially as a multi-Doc story with the new Twelfth Doctor). As long as it isn't as bloated as The End of Time was :)

I don't think Moffat will do two multi Doctor stories in a row -- and especially with it being Matt's swan song he deserves the whole episode to himself. And having 11 and 12 share screen time won't make sense. 12 will appear in place of 11 not alongside him.