Little Mix Discussion Thread - singles & upcoming debut album.

Comments

• shaunnashinesshaunnashines Posts: 5,698
    Forum Member
    Woop :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,671
    Forum Member
    Did they mention any sales figures?
  • BodyElectric.BodyElectric. Posts: 2,219
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nooneoo wrote: »
    Did they mention any sales figures?

Nope! :confused:
  • shaunnashinesshaunnashines Posts: 5,698
    Forum Member
    No sales mentioned here http://www.officialcharts.com/chart-news/little-mixs-wings-soaring-towards-number-1-1557/ Looks like we'll have to wait until Sunday :/
  • 19921992 Posts: 4,677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nope! :confused:

They were 30K ahead yesterday with 50K+ copies sold. So Its probably around the same today. :)

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost.php?p=60735039&postcount=2762

Edit: I found this on Buzzjack, no official confirmations of sales so far though.
    There is a similar commanding lead being enjoyed at this stage of the week by Little Mix whose second Syco single Wings is poised to become their second UK No 1. It has so far this week sold more than twice as many copies as closest challenger, One More Tune/Stiff act Sam and the Womp with Bom Bom, which debuted at the top last Sunday.
    http://www.buzzjack.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=145401&st=40
    Forum Member
    Has this been posted?
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2195189/Little-Mix-Jesy-Nelson.html
    All the girls are looking nice! :D

Someone posted on the popjustice forum and said that Wings has just sold over 63k. not confirmed though.
    http://www.popjustice.com/forum/threads/24936-Little-Mix-First-Single/page1000
  • casualviewercasualviewer Posts: 31,436
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh dear. Once again Leigh-Anne became Jade.

Yes I live in the LA area. But I dont understand this fascination Brits have with shooting their videos in America. Unless you're going for a location shoot in the desert, why not film it in Britain/Europe? Since "things British" is the current fad in the US it may make more sense to be "exotic" to this market and film over where you are.

A few years ago it was the fad to be involved in things from India, over here.
    Forum Member
    Oh dear. Once again Leigh-Anne became Jade.
    http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9iw92k7Y81reva4ho7_250.jpg
    Before today I never knew Jade and Leigh-Anne look so much alike. I honestly thought that was Jade then I realised it was actually Leigh-Anne lol.

The livestream is starting now!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IF that 63k figure is correct LM are headed for some healthy sales numbers, based on the previous 2 weeks winners.

Midweek Aug. 22

1 Sam & The Womp (50k) - final sales 107,461
    2 Rita Ora (25k) - final sales 57,693

Midweek Aug. 15

1 Rita Ora (60k) - final sales 100,436
    2 Wiley/Ms. D- final sales 50,382
    Forum Member
    The livestream is over now. I didn't get any of my questions answered lol. I guess we still have to figure out who's singing the low harmonies by ourselves lol. And a big :D to Jade for giving out so many things that were supposed to be kept secret lol.

Bom Bom only just sold 50k by mid week last week? They must have gained a lot of sales on Saturday! I hope this is the case for Little Mix as well. (will they count this Sunday's sales?)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nooneoo wrote: »
    The livestream is over now. I didn't get any of my questions answered lol. I guess we still have to figure out who's singing the low harmonies by ourselves lol. And a big :D to Jade for giving out so many things that were supposed to be kept secret lol.

Bom Bom only just sold 50k by mid week last week? They must have gained a lot of sales on Saturday! I hope this is the case for Little Mix as well. (will they count this Sunday's sales?)

I know! :D:D

I think she's going to be in BIG trouble by the management though.. Perrie and Leigh - Anne were mortified when Jade let slip... Leigh - Anne and Jesy seem very aware of what they say in interviews. Perrie has let slip in the past.

I also think Jesy being the eldest in the group shows her maturity... All the other girls have seen Disney films and Jesy hasn't. At least Scott Mills was on Jesy's side lol
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What was it Jade let slip again?... i forgot haha :L
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Little Mix 2013 Tour haha :D
    Forum Member

Tour at the beginning of next year and big ballads on album. (I'm not really sure about the second one though, the clip kept lagging.)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They're headed to Capital for a live interview at 8 PM. I'm sure the midweeks will be a topic.

Jade wasnt the only one. A few pages back I posted Leigh's mom tweeting about a new year tour.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh yeah, just remembered now.
    Forum Member
    I know! :D:D

I think she's going to be in BIG trouble by the management though.. Perrie and Leigh - Anne were mortified when Jade let slip... Leigh - Anne and Jesy seem very aware of what they say in interviews. Perrie has let slip in the past.

I also think Jesy being the eldest in the group shows her maturity... All the other girls have seen Disney films and Jesy hasn't. At least Scott Mills was on Jesy's side lol

I don't think not having watched Disney films means maturity though :o. That means Jesy didn't watch any when she was young either :p.

I hope the management won't be so hard on Jade. tbf we knew about the tour already :D. and having ballads on the album is foreseeable too.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you're like me with buffering problems, you can always rewatch on their UStream channel "Little Mix TV".

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/25042179
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just found out you can download a Kindle app for your laptop for free and you can buy e-books for it!

I was like :D when I found this out as it now means I can buy Ready To Fly as an e-book! :D. So I might buy it now!! :D As I wasn't going to buy the actual book as it was too girly and pink for me lol.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They moved the song into the right position...when nobody else was releasing anything......and then they deleted the only threat to their numer one........Little Mix are frauds.....they will always be treated as a joke act after all this...
    Forum Member
    Have they done Little Mix's interview yet?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 238
    Forum Member
    on capital fm!!!!!!
    the song and interview
  • friendlyguy2friendlyguy2 Posts: 4,511
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When will 'Wings' be released on cd?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone want to recap their interview for the rest of us?
This discussion has been closed.