• Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Now that makes a lot of sense. :D
  • Options
    Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    It cracks me up that she's thought of as such a fashion icon, mainly because that makes me a trail blazer and 20 years ahead of my time, because she pretty much dresses exactly as I did in the 80s (and no, I'm not Sue Pollard before you ask :p )
  • Options
    BerBer Posts: 24,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought it was Timmy Mallett?
  • Options
    leopard_printleopard_print Posts: 1,403
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really do not 'get' this woman - she dresses terribly and isn't good looking either. No-one I speak to seems to like her either.

What on earth is the appeal?!?!?
  • Options
    phil solophil solo Posts: 9,669
    Forum Member
    There is no 'appeal', it is simply the chavloids and the fashion press trying to make something out of nothing as per usual.

the celeb biz, and in particular the fashion biz, is 99.5% BS and hype and 0.5% actual worthwhile talent.

Deyn, Moss, Dellal et al are only ever "flavour of the month" because some fool editor decides they are going to be. All they are is, at best, moderately attractive young women who get paid to wear odd-looking clothes in front of nipped, ticked and botoxed up the wazzoo middle-aged women desperate to maintain the pretence of youth and relevence in the modern world.

Buy into this nonsense at your own risk.
  • Options
    Ja'mie KingJa'mie King Posts: 8,445
    Forum Member
    I really do not 'get' this woman - she dresses terribly and isn't good looking either. No-one I speak to seems to like her either.

What on earth is the appeal?!?!?

Her hair is awful, her clothes are worse and she's not particularly attractive.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 15,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She is the Roxette dead ringer, right down to copying of her clothes..only nowhere near as pretty.