CocothekittenCocothekitten Posts: 1,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nevermind.......
  • Options
    DingDangDooDingDangDoo Posts: 330
    Forum Member
    Yee-haw.
    The next time David appears in an advert for world poverty, or Posh attends a charity fashion event in aid of global warming, I'll remember the 3-car-school-run pics.

You'd think they'd manage a smile every once in a while though.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 918
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What's she got in that bag? a change of outfit for half time!:rolleyes:

It's her interpretation of the half time orange.

I love the fact that the Beckhams just miss the zeitgeist every time!! They remind me of the old Harry Enfield/ Cathy Burke couple who were "considerably richer that you".
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree they are but then that could make them more open to criminals from here going over thinking it would be "easier" to get at them there. They are worth millions to anyone who would think of perhaps snatching one of their children.

I don't think there will be any criminals flying from the UK to the US just to get to the Beckhams! LOL I think that would be ridiculous, even for stupid lags.

I must say, as much as I like the Beckhams, that entourage out there in a country where they're not so well known, does look a bit desperate.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,259
    Forum Member
    I don't think there will be any criminals flying from the UK to the US just to get to the Beckhams! LOL I think that would be ridiculous, even for stupid lags.

I must say, as much as I like the Beckhams, that entourage out there in a country where they're not so well known, does look a bit desperate.

As would trying to kidnap someone's children but some people would clearly do anything for money.
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • Options
    Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh the story about extra security for the beckham kids is the same every year.
  • Options
    lightonmyfeetlightonmyfeet Posts: 1,767
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mr Giggles wrote: »
    Oh the story about extra security for the beckham kids is the same every year.

I think it comes in handy if David gets done for speeding and wants to say how he was trying to escape from those pesky paps, you know "my kids were nearly kidnapped last week so I was scared".
  • Options
    Gloria FandangoGloria Fandango Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just wonder if one day those poor children will be embarrassed about being carted around in this manner?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,764
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Soulmate9 wrote: »
    Exactly...... if there's likely to be an attack on any celeb out there, it's not going to be them! It'll be an A-lister.....

David is a list! he got the biggest cheer at the closing ceremony
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    !J! wrote: »

That doesn't make him A list, even if it was true. It means the world is full of sad wannabees like you.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 33,260
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

pmsl - yeah they probably cheering for the end and it can't come soon enough :D:D:D
  • Options
    Soulmate9Soulmate9 Posts: 7,407
    Forum Member

They're not A list out there in America. They're B list if they're lucky.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,259
    Forum Member
    That doesn't make him A list, even if it was true. It means the world is full of sad wannabees like you.

How would you know he/she is a sad wannabe?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,033
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    its like a scene from Prison Break with all the cars :D

Id rather send my nanny in her regular car, than heading off with a fleet looking quite ridiculous. Sad thing is its probably the highlight of his year, picking up his children from school
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,764
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

deal with they're a list end of just because you're all sooo obsessed with them and slagging them off over complete non stories does not mean everyone hates them

when i was in america people were asking if i was a fan of david and that was in tiffanys
  • Options
    BlueForYouBlueForYou Posts: 765
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Loulaa wrote: »
    its like a scene from Prison Break with all the cars :D

Id rather send my nanny in her regular car, than heading off with a fleet looking quite ridiculous. Sad thing is its probably the highlight of his year, picking up his children from school

As Lord and Lady B never do anything by halves, what do we expect but a fleet of cars for 2 schoolkids?
  • Options
    Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

David is A listed, Vicky......Z lister.:p