Katie Hopkins

xxtimboxxtimbo Posts: 8,870
Forum Member
Katie Hopkins.... bit of a looker... seems to
be popping up a lot on TV ....... giving her opinion on all kinds of subjects...
is she the new Christine Hamilton ?
go here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLAvl0z4Kvk

Comments

• peroquilperoquil Posts: 1,526
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's funny. Her job now seems to be to troll people on various subjects. I like.
  • Billy_ValueBilly_Value Posts: 22,919
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    a bit of a looker? she looks like a riddler
  • Jean_DanielsJean_Daniels Posts: 5,031
    Forum Member
    dont mind her she says what people think but would not like to sayi.:D
  • MesostimMesostim Posts: 52,864
    Forum Member
    She was rubbish on the Apprentice.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 21,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She looks like Barney Rubble.
  • CreamteaCreamtea Posts: 14,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If she dyed her hair black and didn't wash it for a few weeks she'd look like the child catcher from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. Obviously she'd only go after poor kids with chavvy names though. :D
  • spookyLXspookyLX Posts: 11,730
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OP maybe you should go to spec savers ,

Christine Hamilton was never this bad , she actually is a really nice and very funny lady ,

katie hopkins is a nasty vindictive troll who upsets people for a living whether she means it or not
  • xxtimboxxtimbo Posts: 8,870
    Forum Member
    Looks wise , shes a bit like Penelope Keith...
    posh too
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 21,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    xxtimbo wrote: »
    Looks wise , shes a bit like Penelope Keith...
    posh too

:confused: Have you got the right woman?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,391
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Will this vile creature retreat back into the gutter.
  • AnnaliseZAnnaliseZ Posts: 3,912
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's a very successful troll
  • D.PageD.Page Posts: 1,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her latest controversy is that she thinks certain accents make people sound 'stupid':

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/katie-hopkins--stephanie-mcgovern-and-northerners-sound-stupid-131026114.html#ZAsrttr

Does she just get a kick out of being controversial for the sake of it, or does she really hold these opinions?
  • fefsterfefster Posts: 7,388
    Forum Member
    May I suggest you give her as little coverage as possible. She is the lowest of the low.
  • SJ_MentalSJ_Mental Posts: 16,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bit of a looker she looks like lurch in a wig :confused:
    Forum Member
    They used to be a double act, but Christine stopped appearing with
    hubby Neil and then suddenly got a lot of TV work.
    You re right, shes a very smart lady.
  • sheila bligesheila blige Posts: 8,010
    Forum Member
    I wonder if she'll change her mind about children's names when she discovers that William and Kate have decided to christen their little sausage Tyler Brad!
  • WhyHelloWorldWhyHelloWorld Posts: 15,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If it wasn't her saying it a lot more people would agree with what is being said.

Too fat to work - She was right, people judge people on their weight. It gives off vibes of that person being lazy and unhealthy.

Names - She WAS right, people to judge other's on their names. Mainly second names, but if they have a 'chavy' first name then you're more likely to have pre-conceived ideas about it.

Tattoo's - There is nothing wrong with them, but sometimes they do appear chavy.

Woman jealous in the workplace - That's absolutely spot on.

It's all very silly that a lot of people can't look past who is saying it, and think about what is being said.
    Forum Member
    Holly might just block her from
    appearing on this morning again.
  • Apple_CrumbleApple_Crumble Posts: 21,748
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I heard her on Radio 2 the other day saying her Dad wasn't happy with her getting 98% on an exam.

She clearly knows how to play the media ... say something controversial, appear on loads of programmes, resulting in £££.
  • lucy777lucy777 Posts: 2,600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She looks like Barney Rubble.

Bloody insult to Barney Rubble :eek:
  • grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,685
    Forum Member
    D.Page wrote: »
    Her latest controversy is that she thinks certain accents make people sound 'stupid':

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/katie-hopkins--stephanie-mcgovern-and-northerners-sound-stupid-131026114.html#ZAsrttr

Does she just get a kick out of being controversial for the sake of it, or does she really hold these opinions?

I hope its the former :o She's an utter knob and a total troll. The idea that we'd agree with her "opinions" if someone else said them is bollocks, imo.
  • Gav 2.0Gav 2.0 Posts: 1,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I actually unreservedly love her.

Her sense of humour is so self-deprecating, I can't help but sort of laugh and respect her simultaneously.
  • D.PageD.Page Posts: 1,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ... It's all very silly that a lot of people can't look past who is saying it, and think about what is being said.

Let me say that there are a minority of topics she has spoken about before, which I do think she kind of has a point about, but the 'certain accents make you sound stupid' argument is not one of them, and I notice you did not include that one in your list.

Katie sounds, to me, to have a permanently bunged-up nose (no doubt due to some kind of sinus problem) but does it follow that this makes her sound stupid? Errr, no.

Whilst there are some accents I do not like, that is not to say it follows that this makes the person sound stupid. That, I feel, is just ridiculous. I may be wrong, but I get the feeling that some topics she speaks about is to be controversial just for the sake of it.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katie Hopkins.... bit of a looker... seems to
    be popping up a lot on TV ....... giving her opinion on all kinds of subjects...
    is she the new Christine Hamilton ?
    go here
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLAvl0z4Kvk

The bit in bold I would use in a strong sense. She doesn't do anything for me at all. I think she's just trying to get attention to boost her profile. I honestly don't think she believes a lot of what she says, but is just being controversial to try and get herself on TV more.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 90
    Forum Member
    Actually the week after that appearance, Phil asked the viewers, if they would like to see Mrs Hopkins back, and the majority said NO. So we will see what happens, or if they're waiting for things to die down a bit.
    Holly might just block her from
    appearing on this morning again.
This discussion has been closed.