DavidTDavidT Posts: 20,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Phew!!!!
  • Options
    yakutzyakutz Posts: 10,997
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well, that wasn't enjoyable in the slightest but can't complain about the result. Looks like the top four are sorted now.
  • Options
    satellitesatellite Posts: 8,181
    Forum Member
    Whoopie - forever in our shadow!!!
  • Options
    grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,695
    Forum Member
    Fantastic win.
    Big, big, big, big 3 points :D
  • Options
    BelligerenceBelligerence Posts: 40,613
    Forum Member
    At this stage of the season, if you're going for Champions League positions and the title it's all about points not performances.
  • Options
    ihatemarmiteihatemarmite Posts: 5,605
    Forum Member
    old fashioned 1-0 all hands to the pump job - very good defending, but it wouldn't half help if we had any kind of counter attack.

Commentator said Ox may have picked up an injury?!
  • Options
    wacky joewacky joe Posts: 1,971
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a result.
    Defence outstanding.
    Dug that one out.
    Could not go through that every match.
    COYG
  • Options
    BeanybunBeanybun Posts: 3,505
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Meson's been on the shandy again; what a knob...

"average performance" my ar$e

You want a plan "B"? Here it is, straight up your backside, you drunken bankrupt loon.
  • Options
    TironTiron Posts: 8,080
    Forum Member
    Beanybun wrote: »

You want a plan "B"? Here it is, straight up your backside, you drunken bankrupt loon.

Haha!! :D

You are right though.:blush:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    So, the top 4 looks sorted now.
  • Options
    ArmiArmi Posts: 3,317
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Beanybun wrote: »

His only two brain cells were wiped out years ago by the booze. I don't know how he continues to get pundit work. I think they just see him as a clown.

Anyway - great 1-0 win. We've put on some terrific defensive displays this season and this is one of them. And what a screamer that was from Rosicky.

Come on you Gunners.
  • Options
    willrelf92willrelf92 Posts: 15,547
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Very important win that - surely seals our Top 4 place and puts us in a good position to still challenge for the title. Would have been nice to score more goals but at this stage of the season, a win's a win regardless of performance, especially against our biggest rivals. Lovely goal by Rosicky, he's been so much improved this season, really impressed. All in all, a very good day for us. Come on you Gunners!
  • Options
    DavidTDavidT Posts: 20,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We won a match with Mike Dean in charge!
  • Options
    naveennaveen Posts: 652
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We won, scored in the first 2 minutes and then hung on in the second half.

Players have not got a week to get ready for Chelsea who hopefully will go to extra time on Tuesday against Gala
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Great win but the job is only 1/3 done IMO. We still need to beat City and Chelsea.
    Meanwhile, Man U may not even get European football at this rate, I wonder how the little boy inside Van Purse-ie feels now? ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    The one with the little boy inside him looks so disinterested. Thursdays might not even be Manc's day, the way things are going. Those lot down the road got that one locked down. :D:D
  • Options
    henrywilliams58henrywilliams58 Posts: 4,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    grimtales1 wrote: »
    Great win but the job is only 1/3 done IMO. We still need to beat City and Chelsea.
    Meanwhile, Man U may not even get European football at this rate, I wonder how the little boy inside Van Purse-ie feels now? ;)

Wenger should put in a bid then have him fail the mental medical before signing.
  • Options
    ArmiArmi Posts: 3,317
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Van greedy selfish cnt is already making ready for an exit.

He made his "I'm really happy" statement the other day, but made sure he added that he's ready to sign a new contract. I bet he is. Trouble is Moyes, won't give him one, and when he doesn't, van arsehole can say he's leaving and it's not his fault.
  • Options
    yakutzyakutz Posts: 10,997
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Armi wrote: »
    Van greedy selfish cnt is already making ready for an exit.

He made his "I'm really happy" statement the other day, but made sure he added that he's ready to sign a new contract. I bet he is. Trouble is Moyes, won't give him one, and when he doesn't, van arsehole can say he's leaving and it's not his fault.

I'm sure it's pure coincidence that his desire to sign a new contract comes hot on the heels of Rooney's new £300k per week deal.
  • Options
    sparkie70sparkie70 Posts: 3,053
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    grimtales1 wrote: »

We also have a tricky away game to Everton but if ( and I stress if ) we beat Chelsea then we can maybe start talking about the league & the D word.
  • Options
    InkblotInkblot Posts: 26,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Osusana wrote: »
    Considering Martin Tyler is an Arsenal fan, why can not ever pronounce Rosicky's name right?
    He insists on calling him Rositski

Am I missing a joke here?

http://www.forvo.com/word/tomáš_rosický/#cs
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I always thought it was Rositski too. I didnt know the Tomas bit is more like 'Tomash' in Czech though :D
This discussion has been closed.