Andre's "suffering"

Comments

• Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fizgig wrote: »
    It doesn't say alleged or a source on that one above.

It says a "friend" of Peter .. Plus these factors may not be what is involved in the court case ..again we are guessing exactly what things CAN is alleged to of had in the file they were touting to NOTW ..
    I recently fell out with a "friend" who told me some very private stuff and would NEVER dream of telling anyone what she told me .. Because when we were friend she trusted me with that info and now were aren't friends I can still be trusted
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It says a "friend" of Peter .. Plus these factors may not be what is involved in the court case ..again we are guessing exactly what things CAN is alleged to of had in the file they were touting to NOTW ..

Has it gone to full trial? Is it open to the public? We should all organize a trip:)
    (kidding btw)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Has it gone to full trial? Is it open to the public? We should all organize a trip:)

I've already volunteered to attend court and do a report daily.. I'd welcome some company ;) .. I don't think it has gone to court yet ..I would think they will try to get both parties to settle before it gets that far..if I've read it correctly that's what the judge would like to happen
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've already volunteered to attend court and do a report daily.. I'd welcome some company ;) .. I don't think it has gone to court yet ..I would think they will try to get both parties to settle before it gets that far..if I've read it correctly that's what the judge would like to happen

Are you sure that's not where Blondie's gone?

We need some inside info. Where's fly on the wall Cyril. :D
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

They need to pull their collective fingers out, stop faffing around, go to court, open the doors and windows and give us some new material.

That's what a considerate judge would do.
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Everything we write is speculation surely as none of us have privvy to all their information and lives .. As none of us live with either party

Yes but he makes out he knows just that little bit extra that no one else knows on DS
  • Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scone wrote: »
    Yes but he makes out he knows just that little bit extra that no one else knows on DS

Are you joking, loads of informed people posting here - mostly from a barn in sussex, but still ...

If anyone did know anything, i doubt they'd put it on ds
  • SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are you joking, loads of informed people posting here - mostly from a barn in sussex, but still ...

I've noticed that if you apply the formula y=2a to your name you can form the anagram

Claire's near

(not casting aspersions to anyone - just love word games and found it amusing :D)
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

They would if it benefitted themselves or their clients
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yes, agree. Not sure why you're being targeted here since there are numerous people on this thread coming across as if they have insider info. In fact, some sound like they're actually on a PR/damage control exercise! Transparently so!

But who cares? It's all good, no one is being forced to believe anything, so no biggie. Plus, it's fun to read...
  • Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SenseiSam wrote: »
    I've noticed that if you apply the formula y=2a to your name you can form the anagram

Claire's near

(not casting aspersions to anyone - just love word games and found it amusing :D)

I love that, cool :D

I'd better watch me back :eek:
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Yes, agree. Not sure why you're being targeted here since there are numerous people on this thread coming across as if they have insider info. In fact, some sound like they're actually on a PR/damage control exercise! Transparently so!

But who cares? It's all good, no one is being forced to believe anything, so no biggie. Plus, it's fun to read...

THIS.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    scone wrote: »

Maybe he/she does . .. I dont mind what Cyril writes ..I enjoy reading it .. If its true or not ..I don't mind
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe he/she does . .. I dont mind what Cyril writes ..I enjoy reading it .. If its true or not ..I don't mind

Unless it's detrimental to KP l suppose. ;) At the moment everything he says is against PA, so you probably like it......just saying.
  • pinkpowerrangerpinkpowerranger Posts: 933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've been thinking for a while now that there is one or two insiders here putting their story across (not including Cyril) to be honest I have liked both PA and KP in the past and now don't really like either and nothing anyone can say on here will change my mind, it's their own actions/words that have put me off them. Now it's just a fight to see which is worserer than the other.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »

I'd say numerous is overstating it, a couple possibly but I think most have just picked things up on Twitter or DS as it's all been discussed at length over a long period. But as you say we can take it all with a pinch of salt. I enjoy Cyril's posts and I don't think they've been especially anti-Pete, anti-CP - yes, but lots of people seem to have their own particular viewpoint without being on a payroll (unless I'm being naive).
  • ee-ayee-ay Posts: 3,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If Gould was at all worried about his kids, why did he do a raunchy photoshoot with KP just after the marriage split? Hardly 'dragged' into the press was he? This is actually mentioned in the trial papers here, the fact that KP herself was putting out to the public, ideas that there was a relationship.

Cyril, can I ask you, why did she not sue for libel when accused of having an affair with AG?

KP put most of the info out there in the first place, an example is this (if true):
    [INDENT]"Katie confessed to having the abortion while her marriage to Peter was falling apart, telling all in a magazine interview, for which she is believed to have been paid £50,000."[/INDENT] from here -
    http://celebrities.ninemsn.com/?blogentryid=530172&showcomments=true

Surely this one should have been challenged?

But according to this story Peter knew about the abortion as he was there at the time with Katie and the doctor. I thought he was more annoyed at Katie selling the story.

The News of the World reports that Andre is anti-abortion, but accepted that Price needed a termination after the doctor told them that there were "complications" with her pregnancy last autumn.

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a185781/price-abortion-confession-angers-andre.html#ixzz2QAWg90Fr
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Interesting, so now we know where Katie got the email from.:D

30. Mr Eardley reminds the court that the first part of the claim is not made against the fourth defendant. It relates to an e-mail referred to as the Partridge Email which the claimant alleges contains information for which the fourth defendant is a source. The claimant claims that this email shows that in the summer of 2009 the first and second defendants were improperly collating private information about her in order to cause damage to her. It must be assumed that the claim against the first to third defendants will proceed to trial.

http://www.bailii.org/ew/cases/EWHC/QB/2012/3527.html
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Interesting, so now we know where Katie got the email from.:D

30. Mr Eardley reminds the court that the first part of the claim is not made against the fourth defendant. It relates to an e-mail referred to as the Partridge Email which the claimant alleges contains information for which the fourth defendant is a source. The claimant claims that this email shows that in the summer of 2009 the first and second defendants were improperly collating private information about her in order to cause damage to her. It must be assumed that the claim against the first to third defendants will proceed to trial.

http://www.bailii.org/ew/cases/EWHC/QB/2012/3527.html

Who's that, then?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who's that, then?

I might be wrong, but I assumed Nicola.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I might be wrong, but I assumed Nicola.

Ahhhh.

Um...she works for CAN, right? :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She was Pete's 'minder' but left with Nev when CAN split so I assume she still works for him.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ahhhh.

Um...she works for CAN, right? :o

Nicola left Can around the same time as Kerry K. Something about integrity or summink.

ETA sorry didn't see SenseiSam's post.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks, I got a little lost as to who was with whom.

I need a spidergram.

Or a flow chart.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You might be right EssexAngel, not sure how it all links together but thought she ended up working for Nev based on the tweets around that time.
This discussion has been closed.