Emmerdale Cameron Should Lose His Mind

sconescone Posts: 14,850
Forum Member
✭✭
I think he should start going mad thinking he's seeing his victims everywhere. Seeing Carl stood by his grave, seeing Alex in the woods etc. I think it would be a good storyline, of course they are not ghosts its just his mind going, but its a bit too bold for a soap to do that. And I bet hollyoaks has done it already haha

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's a good idea that
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    downtonfan wrote: »
    It's a good idea that

Well its one way to go rather than a predictable story where he keeps on killing and it ends in his death running from the police, possibly falling off something high up.
  • Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Interesting idea, OP.

I think he will end up on the verge on a breakdown in the next few months, confess to Chas, then hold her captive.

Cain will probably rescue her, kill Cameron (unless he kills himself), and Chas gets becomes pals with her surly niece once again.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 413
    Forum Member
    Sounds good :) Did that not happen in Shakespeare's MacBeth?
  • GlinnyGlinny Posts: 4,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Errrr! Hasn't it done that already, Current storyline.
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Glinny wrote: »
    Errrr! Hasn't it done that already, Current storyline.

I wasn't aware he was seeing his victims
  • bettyeagletonbettyeagleton Posts: 166
    Forum Member
    Could be one way to go, although it might be difficult to talk Kurtis and Tom into coming back to play ghosts. He has definitely lost his mind - he's not sleeping properly and he's drinking too much. No hallucinations. Yet.
  • Sora2311Sora2311 Posts: 2,309
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If it would bring carl back even for just a minute then i am all for it
  • AndybearAndybear Posts: 11,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jennaxhx wrote: »
    Sounds good :) Did that not happen in Shakespeare's MacBeth?

Yes Macbeth killed Banquo and saw his ghost at a feast.
  • GlendarrochGlendarroch Posts: 20,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scone wrote: »
    I think he should start going mad thinking he's seeing his victims everywhere. Seeing Carl stood by his grave, seeing Alex in the woods etc. I think it would be a good storyline, of course they are not ghosts its just his mind going, but its a bit too bold for a soap to do that. And I bet hollyoaks has done it already haha

I don't think it would be too bold for them to do something along those lines. They've gone down this line before with Marlon 'seeing' Tricia. They could do it without necessarily having the actors come back. Cameron could see someone walking in the woods or the village, and mistake them for one of his victims.
  • lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    scone wrote: »

Sounds great to me! I wouldn't mind this at all.
    I don't think it would be too bold for them to do something along those lines. They've gone down this line before with Marlon 'seeing' Tricia. They could do it without necessarily having the actors come back. Cameron could see someone walking in the woods or the village, and mistake them for one of his victims.

Not forgetting that Diane also saw Jack standing next to his grave on his funeral episode. ED have form for this and I think it's a cracking idea! :)
  • Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JerseyBoy should take to nude sleep-walking, due to all the guilt.
  • mangomoonmangomoon Posts: 2,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think this is a really good idea, something maybe only ED could pull off. I dare to say that the actors would be happy to do it..
  • GlendarrochGlendarroch Posts: 20,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The gaelic soap Machair, which aired in the '90s, showed a woman seeing a premonition of her own imminent death (a mysterious figure of someone walking a loch, holding a light - apparently it's a Gaelic belief). Now that's bold.