Options

Eviction 3 - Who Do You Want to Evict? [SPOILERS]

Comments

• Options
    SylviaSylvia Posts: 14,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Arcana wrote: »
    From that lot - as long as Chris survives, I'm good.

There are strong arguments for booting any of the others.

I agree.
  • Options
    Pete CallanPete Callan Posts: 24,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think Ash has done anything to warrant eviction so early apart from associating with Helen, so I'm not totally understanding why he's favourite to go on DS.

With Toya, she's a total fireball but she has sparky moments where I can see such a great housemate. The logic behind getting everyone up and saving the scapegoats is a smart one, saving Steven was not and neither was her blowing up after nominations which was entirely unnecessary. It will probably lead to her eviction, which is sad but all her own doing.

By process of elimination I'm torn between Danielle and Marlon. Either going would be fine, but sadly either are unlikely to happen.
  • Options
    Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    Toya has to go.
  • Options
    Dutch MarleneDutch Marlene Posts: 1,690
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't stand Toy all of a sudden talking about it being fair once she knew which people were liked and disliked.

Being fair but then still nominate Christopher.

On the other hand I am one who prefers someone who is real and this woman tries to hide her real bitchy and bossy self but fails miserably so she can stay. I rather get a dull person out but alas with the vote to evict those will all stay.

Dull of the ones nominated is Marlon. Winston did dare to talk back to the big boss which won him some points.

I also can't stand Ash but I did enjoy him telling her off. He is a very arrogant prick though.

So I say Marlon but I wish it was Helen.

No I would love to get Ashley or Danielle out. Ashley boring bitching girl and Danielle is fake as hell.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 663
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't like Toya but if Ash goes Hell on earth Helen will have very few friends left so for me it has to be him. Helen will have to make new friends or sit with Steve and Kim.
  • Options
    Trmcg5Trmcg5 Posts: 1,544
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Winston.
  • Options
    bananaman_007bananaman_007 Posts: 8,707
    Forum Member
    Ash for the reason he keeps saying up for Nomination
  • Options
    PJ HunnybunnyPJ Hunnybunny Posts: 918
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Now that "significant Steve" is safe, Ash has to go!
  • Options
    little_big_manlittle_big_man Posts: 349
    Forum Member
    And again the proof that "Vote to Evict" sucks! :-(

With "Vote to Save" Toya would most definitely stay and one of the arrogant boy club certainly go...but like this Toya has no chance. If they at least wouldn't have put up the people with only two votes, then it would be a "fair" duel between her and Ash, but now that Marlon (and Winston) take away from the Ash votes, there's no chance at all for Toya to stay...stupid Vote to Evict!
  • Options
    trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    amelie74 wrote: »
    Although I dislike Toya and want her out asap I think this week is an opportunity to get rid of Ash (although I'd prefer it to be Steven if he was still up). I think maybe Toya can wait.

If she does go Ash and his ' cool guys' will view it as a victory and they're arrogant enough already imo.

I agree with this very much. It's a bit like sacrificing Tamara just to unnerve the arrogant HMs.

With "Vote to Save" Toya would most definitely stay and one of the arrogant boy club certainly go...but like this Toya has no chance. If they at least wouldn't have put up the people with only two votes, then it would be a "fair" duel between her and Ash, but now that Marlon (and Winston) take away from the Ash votes, there's no chance at all for Toya to stay...stupid Vote to Evict!

I don't think this is the case at all. If it was Vote to Save Toya would go as well surely as all the usual voting suspects would be voting to save the handsome men and who is going to vote to save Toya :confused::o Also it would be difficult to target another HM to try to save her whereas in Vote to Evict anyone wanting to save Toya can pile on to voting Ash out.
  • Options
    little_big_manlittle_big_man Posts: 349
    Forum Member
    I don't think this is the case at all. If it was Vote to Save Toya would go as well surely as all the usual voting suspects would be voting to save the handsome men and who is going to vote to save Toya :confused::o Also it would be difficult to target another HM to try to save her whereas in Vote to Evict anyone wanting to save Toya can pile on to voting Ash out.
    No, with Vote to Save everyone now voting to evict either Ash, Marlon or Winston could then just save Toya, and instead those who now want to evict Toya would have to split their votes between all three boys, which would give each of them only a third of the votes, which in turn would surely put at least one of them behind Toya...especially as most viewers would probably save Winston and not bother that much with voting for Ash or Marlon...

Only Danielle could be a problem in that scenario if she'd get even less votes than any of the three boys..
  • Options
    trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    No, with Vote to Save everyone now voting to evict either Ash, Marlon or Winston could then just save Toya, and instead those who now want to evict Toya would have to split their votes between all three boys, which would give each of them only a third of the votes, which in turn would surely put at least one of them behind Toya...especially as most viewers would probably save Winston and not bother that much with voting for Ash or Marlon...

Only Danielle could be a problem in that scenario if she'd get even less votes than any of the three boys..

I see what you mean. Bye bye Toya :(:D ;-)
  • Options
    PJ HunnybunnyPJ Hunnybunny Posts: 918
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm not a Toya fan, but if she goes Steven et al will be crowing in victory over anyone not toeing the party line!
  • Options
    elenaelena Posts: 14,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ash.

Toya will go though, I think.
  • Options
    EvilredzebraEvilredzebra Posts: 16,164
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I voted for Ash as he is by far the worst of the neanderthal trio. Unfortunately any vote against them will be diluted by three of the cretins being up whereas all the idiots who fancy them will vote for Toya for putting them in the firing line (even though she didn't).
  • Options
    Super FrogSuper Frog Posts: 11,480
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Toya's gone.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Please let be Toya.
  • Options
    LuxrayLuxray Posts: 13,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ash. Arrogant twerp full of his own self-importance. Seems to think he's a bigger 'character' than he actually is, saying how he's "fun" when he's an utter insipid bore.
  • Options
    Lucy LouLucy Lou Posts: 8,574
    Forum Member
    Ash one of the most conceited and boring HM's ever, also disliked all his grinning at Helen whilst she has insulted other HM's.
  • Options
    molly nogginmolly noggin Posts: 950
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Toya - sick of her overreacting, her aggression and her shouting other people down.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,918
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    100% Toya. Can't believe people are taking her side on this.
  • Options
    DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lucy Lou wrote: »
    Ash one of the most conceited and boring HM's ever, also disliked all his grinning at Helen whilst she has insulted other HM's.

I never thought I would say this but for me it has to be Ash this week, Toya will be up next week anyway. Ash, Marlon, Winston and Helen are the nastiest now and will pick off all the others. Ash must go this week and if not Marlon.
  • Options
    J SwiftJ Swift Posts: 1,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yeah that's it

I mean BB had years of vote to evict ruining every series - it's the one big mistake they've made this series

Toya's almost certainly out - and she really shouldn't be because she's great value and generally in the right
  • Options
    NicoleRichNicoleRich Posts: 2,107
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Toya, horrible housemate
  • Options
    Louise_WoodLouise_Wood Posts: 289
    Forum Member
    Hopefully Ash.