Options

Helen's popularity growing?

123457»

Comments

• Options
    andallthatjazzandallthatjazz Posts: 6,413
    Forum Member
    Rufus Knight ( a username specifically for DS forum) is Helen's agent.
  • Options
    Rufus KnightsRufus Knights Posts: 3,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rufus Knight ( a username specifically for DS forum) is Helen's agent.

She's a salon owner. What on earth does she need an agent for? She has a receptionist who books apointments for her. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 257
    Forum Member
    I think beneath the volatile and fiery exterior there's a harmless softy.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think beneath the volatile and fiery exterior there's a harmless softy.

I'm glad people are now seeing that side to Helen. Remember the highlights are carefully edited to focus on the most controversial incidents in the house. You only need to look at how popular Helen is with most people in the house to see she obviously has many redeeming features. The arguments which we've seen only represent a tiny minority of her time in the house and have been totally blown out of proportion.
  • Options
    tabithakittentabithakitten Posts: 13,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Or perhaps people just actually like her company and find her funny?

Maybe. Stranger things have happened. (Can't think of any right at this moment though...)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe. Stranger things have happened. (Can't think of any right at this moment though...)

Ash being a 1/20 fav to be evicted and then surviving?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.oddschecker.com/tv/big-brother/winner

Helen still as low as 20/1 with Betfred. She is now neck and neck with both Danielle and Jale.

She is actually the 4/1 3rd favourite for top woman.

http://www.oddschecker.com/tv/big-brother/top-woman

Been a very good few days for Helen.
  • Options
    Slow_LorisSlow_Loris Posts: 24,882
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm glad people are now seeing that side to Helen. Remember the highlights are carefully edited to focus on the most controversial incidents in the house. You only need to look at how popular Helen is with most people in the house to see she obviously has many redeeming features. The arguments which we've seen only represent a tiny minority of her time in the house and have been totally blown out of proportion.

Housemates that seem to like Helen and always come down on her side:

Ash, Steven, Kimberley

Housemates that get on with her but have questioned her behaviour, would possibly nominate her if they could:

Mark, Winston, Jale, Marlon

Housemates that don't seem to like her that much and would certainly nominate her:

Christopher, Danielle

Housemates that despise her a nomination would be guaranteed:

Ashleigh, Chris

I don't think it is correct to say that MOST people like her. I think most people question her behaviour and do not particularly like her.
  • Options
    patricia50patricia50 Posts: 3,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dixon wrote: »
    At least there's no side to Helen. What you see is what you get!
    Contrast that to the sly, smug, game playing little sneak that is Ashleigh.
    Look at her tonight. Now she knows she's been found out and is in trouble, she suddenly starts trying to mix with the others who she hates.

What you see is what you get? What we see is thoroughly unpleasant and what we get is just confirmation of that.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 106
    Forum Member
    cobis wrote: »
    well I haven't seen any show of support for Helen anywhere, just more appalled posts about her language and behaviour, she behaves like a foul mouthed toddler who expects to be applauded because she has made a modicum of effort in controlling herself, is this the person we want to win big brother, seriously? I think not

She is playing a game bad girl to start with also (free pass) but once she heard people saying get her out that started to change her again now she is playing nice girl after all on the outside world most people would not like any one like Helen also big brother is keeping her in line
  • Options
    jazzydrury3jazzydrury3 Posts: 27,075
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Helen is growing on me, it shows when she isn't powered by alcohol, she is lovely
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gilesb wrote: »
    Housemates that seem to like Helen and always come down on her side:

Ash, Steven, Kimberley

Housemates that get on with her but have questioned her behaviour, would possibly nominate her if they could:

Mark, Winston, Jale, Marlon

Housemates that don't seem to like her that much and would certainly nominate her:

Christopher, Danielle

Housemates that despise her a nomination would be guaranteed:

Ashleigh, Chris

I don't think it is correct to say that MOST people like her. I think most people question her behaviour and do not particularly like her.

Mark is one of her closest friends in the house. He has always said Helen and Matthew are his best friends.

Over the last couple of weeks Jale has fast become a very good friend of hers. Ash, Steven, Kim, Marlon and Winston are all good friends and have been throughout the series.

Chris she seems to get on quite well with since they bonded over issues they've both previously had in life.

Christopher she gets on with most of the time but they have the odd argument.

Danielle and Ashleigh are completely up their own arse and seem to hate most people in the house, with Jale and Kim being their most recent targets.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Helen is growing on me, it shows when she isn't powered by alcohol, she is lovely

Glad to hear more people are seeing a different side to Helen.
  • Options
    Slow_LorisSlow_Loris Posts: 24,882
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mark is one of her closest friends in the house. He has always said Helen and Matthew are his best friends.

Over the last couple of weeks Jale has fast become a very good friend of hers. Ash, Steven, Kim, Marlon and Winston are all good friends and have been throughout the series.

Chris she seems to get on quite well with since they bonded over issues they've both previously had in life.

Christopher she gets on with most of the time but they have the odd argument.

Danielle and Ashleigh are completely up their own arse and seem to hate most people in the house, with Jale and Kim being their most recent targets.

I disagree with your summation, the ones i highlighted have questioned her behaviour. Chris, Christopher, Danielle and Ashleigh would, in my opinion, certainly nominate her if they could.

The problem is we will never know because they can't nominate her.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gilesb wrote: »
    I disagree with your summation, the ones i highlighted have questioned her behaviour. Chris, Christopher, Danielle and Ashleigh would, in my opinion, certainly nominate her if they could.

The problem is we will never know because they can't nominate her.

We're talking about over five weeks in the house. I'm sure they've all had doubts about each other at some point. That's what happens when you put a group of strangers in a house and make them live together 24/7.

You cannot deny that Helen has got on well with most people the vast majority of the time. She has been a very popular figure in the house and is friends with all those housemates mentioned.