Mark and Christopher!!!

Comments

• lulu glulu g Posts: 52,649
    Forum Member
    Oh, Christopher, please don't go there.
  • Scarlet O'HaraScarlet O'Hara Posts: 6,933
    Forum Member
    I'm not convinced they're compatible although there's certainly been some sexual tension. But then there would be, stuck in a house for weeks. So it'll be interesting to see if it was just a drunk snog and a lustful convenience thing or if there's genuine romantic interest.

But Christopher, telling someone your breath stinks? Not very romantic as foreplay goes.
  • DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jen_Page wrote: »
    christopher already jokingly refers to mark as his house husband. Unlike Steven and Kim, I think these two make a cute couple.

I don't, it's no better than Kim and Steven. I don't think they are cute at all. I thought that they were both gay?
  • cezzycezzy Posts: 4,840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Christopher & Mark do make a good couple. Much less cheesy than Kimbot & Steve
  • lulu glulu g Posts: 52,649
    Forum Member
    zelda fan wrote: »
    I don't know how to feel about this, Christopher on one hand is my fave but Mark is one of the worst in there for me.
    Same for me, except that I do know how to feel about it. I hate it.
  • StressMonkeyStressMonkey Posts: 13,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm not convinced they're compatible although there's certainly been some sexual tension. But then there would be, stuck in a house for weeks. So it'll be interesting to see if it was just a drunk snog and a lustful convenience thing or if there's genuine romantic interest.

But Christopher, telling someone your breath stinks? Not very romantic as foreplay goes.

It was 6:10 in the morning so not a drunken get together.

And the breath thing - it is so Christopher:D
  • curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    deleted
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    SterlingD wrote: »
    ew Mark is grotesque looking.

He is rather strange but if it keeps him quiet I am not cpmplaining
  • Cat-Cat- Posts: 7,612
    Forum Member
    lulu g wrote: »
    Oh, Christopher, please don't go there.
    I don't, it's no better than Kim and Steven. I don't think they are cute at all. I thought that they were both gay?

I feel the same way. If the whole forum is going to be outraged about Steve and Kim, then why all the fluffy stuff with these two? :confused:
  • curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cat- wrote: »
    I feel the same way. If the whole forum is going to be outraged about Steve and Kim, then why all the fluffy stuff with these two? :confused:

Well they appear to only be kissing unlike Kimbot and Steven, and they are such a cute couple I can't help but like them
  • trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member

Yes and isn't Christopher guilty of selling his friends out, knocking on the door of the dark side ;-)
  • ÆnimaÆnima Posts: 38,548
    Forum Member
    dtorre wrote: »
    they were doing it in bed under the covers just like Steve and Kim

Probably not exactly like Steve and Kim...
  • Jen_PageJen_Page Posts: 35
    Forum Member

Mark is quite well liked by a lot of the GBP and same for Christopher. Well not Christopher for me personally, I think he's been unnecessarily cutting at times with some of his comments but there's been a little bit of harmless flirting and teasing between the two of them since Matthew left. Contrast that with controlling Steven and Kimberly who seems to just obey his every wish. I know which two I'd prefer to watch. I'm actually really disappointed in Kim. I liked her a lot even when people were calling her kim-bot and cold, I saw her as just a rather reserved and guarded person. I honestly thought she had more about her than to allow Steven be so bossy.
  • docmandocman Posts: 5,024
    Forum Member
    What makes Steven and Kimberley awful viewing isn't because they are a couple, it's their awkward self obsessed and damaged personalities.

I like Christopher but don't particularly like Mark. But how Mark behaves is often a mirror of who he is spending time with. So perhaps being with Christopher will do him good.

I think we have known for a couple of weeks that Christopher "liked" Mark and I think they way they are getting closer to each other without people noticing is rather sweet.
  • StressMonkeyStressMonkey Posts: 13,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Neither Christopher nor Mark are scary control freaks nor are they created in a lab that had no idea how to program emotion.

Unlike He who shall not be named & the Kimbot, they are both widely liked. Not necessarily by the same people, but both are well liked. And relatively normal compared to the control freak and his willing victim/co-conspirator/faulty fembot.
    Forum Member
    Ok, look, I don't really get the outrage about Kim and Steve, nor Mark and Christopher. Was only pointing to some double standards in terms of the sex itself.

Keys everybody :)
  • docmandocman Posts: 5,024
    Forum Member
    Ok, look, I don't really get the outrage about Kim and Steve, nor Mark and Christopher. Was only pointing to some double standards in terms of the sex itself.

Keys everybody :)

But there are no double standards. Steven and Kimberley have openly and very visibly had full penetrative sex in the house on multiple occasions. Mark and Christopher might have kissed. Not the same at all.
  • NaughtyNanNaughtyNan Posts: 9,445
    Forum Member
    They were just looking at some tea leaves down there.:D
  • NaughtyNanNaughtyNan Posts: 9,445
    Forum Member
    docman wrote: »
    But there are no double standards. Steven and Kimberley have openly and very visibly had full penetrative sex in the house on multiple occasions. Mark and Christopher might have kissed. Not the same at all.

How sure can you be it was that! it might have been something else not penetrative. We need further proof. lol
    I don't believe what I am typing..:o:D
    Forum Member

Well we don't know, do we? However if found out to be true, I have a feeling it will all be brushed away as true love in some kind of fluffy way because they are liked.

If the act itself is disgusting, then what's the difference between the two, is what I'm asking? :)
  • chloedancerchloedancer Posts: 6,486
    Forum Member

They were getting abuse when they were barely even kissing,and lots of it.

The double standards strike again seemingly on this forum.............for around the 20th time this series;-)
  • trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    NaughtyNan wrote: »
    How sure can you be it was that! it might have been something else not penetrative. We need further proof. lol
    I don't believe what I am typing..:o:D

What do you think was happening when Steven climbed on top of Kim and banged up and down :confused: Then again Kim looked a bit perplexed herself so I suppose there is some doubt :D
  • Scarlet O'HaraScarlet O'Hara Posts: 6,933
    Forum Member
    Well we don't know, do we? However if found out to be true, I have a feeling it will all be brushed away as true love in some kind of fluffy way because they are liked.

If the act itself is disgusting, then what's the difference between the two, is what I'm asking? :)

I don't understand what you're saying. We didn't see any frantic hand or arse movements under the bed. In fact their bodies seemed far apart. So they're getting the benefit of the doubt from me. Just like other HMs who kissed under the covers have had the benefit of the doubt. It wasn't a big deal.

The difference with Kim and Steven, unlike all those other couples who've got away with an overnight fumble, is they made NO attempt to be discrete on not one but 3 occasions. Absolutely no attempt. In fact they seemed at best, to think "sod it" and at worst, to be actively doing it for airtime. And to cap it off, he openly discussed it next day.

Plus we're having their noxious toxic romance shoved down our throats now in every HL show. There's nothing unpleasant about Mark and Christopher's whatever-it-is.

For me, there's no comparison or double standard whatsoever.
  • rockjackrockjack Posts: 13,897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mark must like Christopher's new look now it's growing in.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 659
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't feel queasy at every hint of human contact...It's not the concept that's always the turn-off.

It's about who it involves - their dynamic, their behaviour, which determines how I feel about it.

There's a lot wrong with the Steven/Kimberly 'relationship' and there has been from day one. I knew when I heard the '119 countries' boast that Steven was gonna be cringeworthy (or "cringe")...I've had my head in my hands ever since. What makes it worse is Kim's lack of awareness/reaction/reciprocation. So when they end up having sex, that it all kinds of eww...I haven't 'believed' in them, and I certainly don't now.

Anybody else can kiss - and I can evaluate them separately. It is not the kissing. It's not even the sex, necessarily...Though sex is obviously more serious than kissing or so my wife says.