Options

Possible pregnant?

chrisii2011chrisii2011 Posts: 2,694
Forum Member
✭✭✭
TMI but i could use some advice as i cant get to the doctor ATM

Last Thursday i got bleeding it was very dark almost brown,i assumed it was my period because it was day 35 of my cycle,it then turned to red.It continued until yesterday morning then it stopped.Ive had no lining during this time and no brown stuff which i get the last day of my period. They usually last 5-6 days but this has only lasted 2 and a half days.Could it be implantation? Ive not been any more stressed than usual,and ive been doing the same amount of exercise and eaten the same as usual.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,145
    Forum Member
    Tak a test?
  • Options
    missloomissloo Posts: 1,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    if it is implantation, its probably too early to tell anyway with a test. Not everyone gets implantation either, I didn't!

you could try on of the early tests now and see what happens, but a lot of doctors don't do the blood test either so that might not even be an option!
  • Options
    evie71evie71 Posts: 1,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't want to sound rude but you're always posting things like this. Your only 21 so have plenty of time to fall pregnant. Maybe if you stop fretting over it so much it will happen sooner.

Anyway, no one on here can tell if you're pregnant, so do a test.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    evie71 wrote: »
    Don't want to sound rude but you're always posting things like this. Your only 21 so have plenty of time to fall pregnant. Maybe if you stop fretting over it so much it will happen sooner.

Anyway, no one on here can tell if you're pregnant, so do a test.

That's not really helpful. I cant stand criticism over my age. Why is it wrong to want kids at 21?
  • Options
    PsychosisPsychosis Posts: 18,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why don't you take a test rather than asking online? They're only a few quid. I knew I wa spregnant when my period was one day late and the test was accurate then.
  • Options
    BerBer Posts: 24,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Implantation is usually light spotting. If your period is late then a pregnancy test will work.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's not really helpful. I cant stand criticism over my age. Why is it wrong to want kids at 21?

Well don't ask then.
    You're only 21 but come across as desperate for a child. Why? You should be having the time of your life, not worrying about getting pregnant.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    evie71 wrote: »
    Well don't ask then.
    You're only 21 but come across as desperate for a child. Why? You should be having the time of your life, not worrying about getting pregnant.

I was asking peoples opinions on my symptoms as i cant get to a doctor ATM or get a test. And everyone wants different things at different ages. Some want kids in their 20's others older.
  • Options
    Raquelos.Raquelos. Posts: 7,734
    Forum Member

It not wrong to want children at 21, assuming you are in a stable relationship it's a great time of life to have kids, much more challenging if you are on your own though.

The point about being only 21 is a positive one :)

You are young, you have probably at least a decade and a half of fertile years still ahead of you, there's no real rush, you don't have the stress of feeling like you are running out of time. In the meantime just enjoy the process of trying.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was asking peoples opinions on my symptoms as i cant get to a doctor ATM or get a test. And everyone wants different things at different ages. Some want kids in their 20's others older.

Yes, I hear what you're saying. I still think 21 is toooooo young, but good luck with it anyway.
  • Options
    LaceyLouelle3LaceyLouelle3 Posts: 9,682
    Forum Member
    If your period is late then take a test. They probably won't do you a blood test at the doctors anyway.
  • Options
    frisky pythonfrisky python Posts: 9,737
    Forum Member
    It could be, but may not be either. If you are stressing about getting pregnant this can have a knock on effect with your periods. GPs will probably only do a urine pregnancy test at this point, which is something you can do yourself at home anyway. To be honest GPs can be very matter of fact about pregnancy - it can be the biggest thing in the world to you but to them, unless there is a good medical reason, they can be very dismissive about it all as they see it day in, day out.

Try not to obsess too much over it - My Python and I took 11mths to conceive our daughter and I was doing ovulation charts and all sorts. As soon as I stopped and chilled out a bit, then it all happened. As for being too young at 21, well there's pros and cons at any age, just be aware of them. `My mum had her first at 21 and she's a fantastic mum (in her late 70s now bless her!).
  • Options
    BerBer Posts: 24,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My Python and I took 11mths to conceive

Oo errr! :D
  • Options
    chocoholic100chocoholic100 Posts: 6,411
    Forum Member
    Was this with the baster OP?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Was this with the baster OP?

Yes it was
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yes it was

may I ask why you are using this method? I dont understand what the benefit of it is.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    may I ask why you are using this method? I dont understand what the benefit of it is.

We werent sure whether the swimmers were getting up there
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member

did you stand on ya head for an hour after sex..that works :D
  • Options
    Forum Member

why not?
    I dont understand why you would have that concern.

Millions of people fall pregnant using the *ahem* standard method.
  • Options
    Susan_A1951Susan_A1951 Posts: 1,081
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Chrisi - from this post - it is obvious that others here have a better idea of your history. I don't. And have no agenda.

But please - what is your personal history? I have no idea why getting pregnant at 21 is so important to you. But if you are in a stable relationship with someone who is also ready to take on parenthood - then who am I to judge?

But please do think. You have many, many years of fertility ahead of you. Is this the right decision at the right time?

If you have a child at 21 or 22, then you have a whole life ahead of you - caring for a baby, a stroppy toddler, an infant and then finally a teenager.....who will be fiercely judgmental at the decisions you make now. You will have no freedom -no choices. Your child will be the only thing that matters.

You are thinking about chucking your own young life away to look after another. Are you really ready for that?

With love.
  • Options
    nafanny29nafanny29 Posts: 1,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Definitely pregnant, I did a coin toss.
  • Options
    Shirley CarterShirley Carter Posts: 382
    Forum Member

Looking at your history, you want to do a level 2 qualification in animal care and go to college and be a vet. Now you want a kid. Once you realise you need higher level qualifications and lots of work experience, then how will you fit everything in?

You seem a bit all over the place. Are you sure you're emotionally mature enough to bring a child into this world? Sorry to be so blunt but you seem to have your head in the clouds.
  • Options
    frisky pythonfrisky python Posts: 9,737
    Forum Member
    To be fair to the OP she has wanted a child for at least 2yrs as that's how long she says she has been trying to conceive. 21 may be young to some of us (heck, I had my first at 34!) but this really is down to the OP to decide. Life doesn't end when you have a child but it does change in ways you can't envisage.

Can't we give the OP a bit of a break on the "are you sure" as she's had that on her last few threads?

OP, really do suggest you see the GP if this isn't a sign of pregnancy. Just in case it's something else that may need attention.
  • Options
    Tt88Tt88 Posts: 6,827
    Forum Member

OP, really do suggest you see the GP if this isn't a sign of pregnancy. Just in case it's something else that may need attention.

I fear youre wasting your breath there. On every single thread numerous people have suggested the op visit a gp but she wont. Instead she leaves it up to the forum to decide why she cant conceive and give advice to help increase her chances of becoming pregnant.
  • Options
    TWSTWS Posts: 9,307
    Forum Member
    Tt88 wrote: »
    I fear youre wasting your breath there. On every single thread numerous people have suggested the op visit a gp but she wont. Instead she leaves it up to the forum to decide why she cant conceive and give advice to help increase her chances of becoming pregnant.

the main problem with her conceiving is probably stress due to trying too hard at 21 she should be enjoying sex with her partner not sticking his sperm in a baster