Options

Hazel Will Be Desperate To Go Before The Final

MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Imo Hazel will not want to be in the final she is in there for the publicity and she is well aware being in the Final and not winning will not get her that. The ideal time to go for Maximum coverage is in the next couple of weeks as you get a week on BBBOTS plus in her case a week in the Daily Star which imo is her target market.

I think she is already hinting that she wants to go and I can see her almost asking the h/m's to nom her in the next two weeks.

Comments

• Options
    mrmattybeckmrmattybeck Posts: 1,697
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This week would be a good time for her to go I think as a big hazel fan myself love her gameplay tactics though :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,445
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lol She might not get her wish the way things are going.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lol She might not get her wish the way things are going.

Good point she may not be up again.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree that she must see the advantages in going now. On the other hand, she actually is looking quite happy at the moment, and being evicted to the booing crown is not that enticing. I should imagine that her feelings are mixed.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I see on the WATM thread Hazel says she has to go this week I suspect she realise now that she has no chance and wants her week in the spotlight.
  • Options
    MerDeNoms_MerDeNoms_ Posts: 364
    Forum Member
    Agreed - she is all about her career and has manipulated and shit-stirred in that house for long enough.

Get Homewrecker-Hazel out.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Non-winning finalists always seem a bit short-changed now that there is no media interest in BB. Their interviews always seem rushed, and it is straight onto CBB with no end of series BOTS at all except the final one that focuses on the winner. I used to like the 'what the housemates did next' or 'winners story' programmes. :(
  • Options
    MerDeNoms_MerDeNoms_ Posts: 364
    Forum Member
    Yes - Luke A was almost forgotten wasnt he?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Non-winning finalists always seem a bit short-changed now that there is no media interest in BB. Their interviews always seem rushed, and it is straight onto CBB with no end of series BOTS at all except the final one that focuses on the winner. I used to like the 'what the housemates did next' or 'winners story' programmes. :(

Agree far better to go now full interview week on BBBOTS and in Hazels case plenty of stories and pictures in the Star.
  • Options
    ArcanaArcana Posts: 37,521
    Forum Member
    As I mentioned several times last week, I was surprised BB didn't find a way of getting her in the USH.

BB moves in mysterious ways sometimes.
  • Options
    VesnaVesna Posts: 31,651
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MACTOWIN wrote: »
    Agree far better to go now full interview week on BBBOTS and in Hazels case plenty of stories and pictures in the Star.
    Agreed. If one isn't going to win it's so much better to get out a week or two before the final and have one's time in the spotlight, so to speak.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Arcana wrote: »
    As I mentioned several times last week, I was surprised BB didn't find a way of getting her in the USH.

BB moves in mysterious ways sometimes.

They probably don't want her out speaking to the press about Daley.
  • Options
    GrandmotherGrandmother Posts: 2,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MerDeNoms_ wrote: »
    Agreed - she is all about her career and has manipulated and shit-stirred in that house for long enough.

Get Homewrecker-Hazel out.

MerDeNoms, we seem to be largely in agreement about Callum (that he's a psychopath who should be kept in the house for as long as possible) but what's your beef with Hazel?

Admittedly, the Daley thing was terrible, quite close to child abuse, considering the number of hard punches Daley's clearly taken to the head, but apart from that (and she wasn't to know he was that much of a lightweight, booze-wise, or quite such a psychological mess) what has she done that's all that bad?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She mentioned it again on the h/l's she wants to go.