Forum Member
✭✭✭
Do you have zero? one? two? a dozen?

i have two and i must admit i am thinking bout a 3rd

Comments

• edExedEx Posts: 13,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    None. I'm toying with the idea of getting one, but seeing as I'm in my mid-40s it probably won't happen.
  • RAINBOWGIRL22RAINBOWGIRL22 Posts: 24,459
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    None.

Never, ever, ever will have any.

There is nothing I want inked on my body..
  • U96U96 Posts: 13,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    None.But I have to say- Robert de Niros in Cape Fear were very impressive!.
  • SJ_MentalSJ_Mental Posts: 16,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    None.
  • kitty86kitty86 Posts: 7,034
    Forum Member
    I have 6, got my last one last year. I haven't got any desires for another one just yet but it will come eventually.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,910
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    edEx wrote: »
    None. I'm toying with the idea of getting one, but seeing as I'm in my mid-40s it probably won't happen.

Well its never too late really :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 32,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    None and that's the way it will remain.
  • netcurtainsnetcurtains Posts: 23,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Two, I don't like either of them anymore.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,653
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have 2 tats and I want more but i'm getting all the piercings I want first. Got 14 so far and want loads more.
  • NX-74205NX-74205 Posts: 4,691
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Around 25 at the last count, but some have been absorbed into larger designs.

One or two are personal. A few show my love of gaming from the era I was brought up in. One design encapsulates Cthulhu, a Raven and a Nazgûl as Lovecraft, Poe and Tolkein are my favourite authors. The Norse designs on my back and left arm are down to my heritage. The majority of the rest are ones I've had done whilst travelling. Things like an Oni which I had in done in Japan, a Chaos symbol I got in Greece etc. etc.

Will be getting a couple more done in a few months too. Another Cthulhu design that I've been working on and a small helicopter.
  • christina83christina83 Posts: 11,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have none.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    Seven, they're all small though
  • Sargeant80Sargeant80 Posts: 1,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    None

I've never thought tattoo's on white skin ever look good.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I remember that scene from 'An Officer And A Gentleman'.When the drill instructor recognised Richard Geres tats from the Phillipines.'Fine work'.
  • Dave1979Dave1979 Posts: 1,804
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I cant count as they have all merged - sleeves, back, legs....

If I didn't have a very respectable job where they are covered in a shirt and suit I would get my neck and hands done
  • James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    Two I want to get more though didn't started getting them until 2 years ago
  • Alan1981Alan1981 Posts: 5,416
    Forum Member
    None. They no longer represent individuality.
  • dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member
    None. Just not for me.
  • edExedEx Posts: 13,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Alan1981 wrote: »
    None. They no longer represent individuality.
    They still can IMO. Like NX-74205 posts above, tattoos can say a lot about the life their wearer has lived.
  • Pumping IronPumping Iron Posts: 29,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Two from when I was 16. Both are pretty shit. One is embarrassing.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,653
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think of my tats or piercings as representing individuality, they represent me as a person and what I like. If that is the same or similar to someone else then cool, thats two of us with excellent taste!
  • Pumping IronPumping Iron Posts: 29,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Two I want to get more though didn't started getting them until 2 years ago

I wouldn't have thought that tattoos were something you were into! You are normal afterall! :D (I mean this in Tue nicest possible way)
  • trayhop123trayhop123 Posts: 886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    superman , batman , wonderwoman , green lantern , dc comics logo , marvel comics logo , dr octopus , catwoman (halle berry version lol) , spidey , hulk , cap america , thor , ironman , the thing , the human torch .

still need the other two from the fantastic 4 , the flash , dr doom , wolverine , lex luthor , lois lane , etc etc ,,,,,,,,,,,, time n money , time n money
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    trayhop123 wrote: »
    superman , batman , wonderwoman , green lantern , dc comics logo , marvel comics logo , dr octopus , catwoman (halle berry version lol) , spidey , hulk , cap america , thor , ironman , the thing , the human torch .

still need the other two from the fantastic 4 , the flash , dr doom , wolverine , lex luthor , lois lane , etc etc ,,,,,,,,,,,, time n money , time n money

I used to have nightmares about The Thing.Way back in the 70's.
  • Landdrifter24Landdrifter24 Posts: 206
    Forum Member
    I have 4, each one is very personal to me and represents aspects of my life, i just need my space themed half sleeve finishing then i have plans for 2, maybe 3 more then that will be about my lot i think.