Options

Stupid bbc scheduling tomorrow :(

Will_BennettsWill_Bennetts Posts: 3,054
Forum Member
✭✭✭
So tomorrow is the last lot of second round games . I'm going to be out tomorrow night but the stupid bbc aren't putting their highlights show on until 1-05 am ending at about 3 an :(. Bloody ridiculous seeing as there are no games on Wednesday so therefore there will be no highlights shown . Anyone else miffed by this ? I would watch the hi lights online but my connection is dodgy.

Comments

• Options
    snukrsnukr Posts: 19,729
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So tomorrow is the last lot of second round games . I'm going to be out tomorrow night but the stupid bbc aren't putting their highlights show on until 1-05 am ending at about 3 an :(. Bloody ridiculous seeing as there are no games on Wednesday so therefore there will be no highlights shown . Anyone else miffed by this ? I would watch the hi lights online but my connection is dodgy.
    Why is it stupid when they're showing 2 live games tomorrow, one of which may not finish until almost midnight if it goes to extra time and penalties.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 477
    Forum Member
    The brief highlights are Wednesday morning 7.50-8.20 BBC2 if that's better?
  • Options
    ChilisauceChilisauce Posts: 78
    Forum Member
    There's a new thing called a video recorder, just out. Buy one.
  • Options
    Will_BennettsWill_Bennetts Posts: 3,054
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The brief highlights are Wednesday morning 7.50-8.20 BBC2 if that's better?
    Really ? I couldn't see that in the listings thanks will watch that. And to the above poster yep I didn't think about the prospect of extra time and pens oops :D
  • Options
    TexAveryWolfTexAveryWolf Posts: 1,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't go out.
  • Options
    Dave 101Dave 101 Posts: 815
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyone else miffed by this ?

Erm, no. :)
  • Options
    allafixallafix Posts: 20,690
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That isn't a highlights programme. It's a rerun in full of one of the two games. That's why it goes on that long.
  • Options
    stv viewerstv viewer Posts: 17,564
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What about iplayer or bbc sport website had highlights too
  • Options
    Amanda_RaymondAmanda_Raymond Posts: 2,302
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe ITV will have a highlights show?
  • Options
    blitzben85blitzben85 Posts: 3,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Pfft, a true football fan would stay in, sod any potential social gathering with friends. It's the World Cup, they'll understand.
  • Options
    Mark FMark F Posts: 54,059
    Forum Member
    Maybe ITV will have a highlights show?

They haven't been showing any highlights during the tournament - only in their live programme.