Options

Steven Goode's Girlfriend - Will BB Producers have double standards?

Comments

• Options
    AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    No, did you read the messages? It was Steven saying he found it amazing that Michelle would suddenly move half way across the world. Presumably to Dubai, where she has been working recently.

Then who is the married American woman?

The Goode family is weird.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,751
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She only went last week though so they were still together on launch night no matter how much BS his mother tries to give out

No she's been living in Dubai for months, since April, the date of those messages that she shared with that site. Steven refused to move out there with her in April.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,363
    Forum Member
    sahmraw wrote: »
    I don't like him anyway or her. He is controlling. I have an ex husband like him. But she is just as bad. Fauxmance.
    Agreed. It doesn't bother me either because they deserve each other. A fauxmance indeed.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,444
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't care what asshats these two non entities are in real life, but I do care that BB's and BOTS coverage of it has been horrifically one sided and misogynistic.

My only consolation is that, if true, both are the kind of people to crap on their partner for their own selfish needs and won't last very long outside the house with so many other people thrown into the mix and they can toddle off back to obscurity.
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JesuLeChop wrote: »
    I don't care what asshats these two non entities are in real life, but I do care that BB's and BOTS coverage of it has been horrifically one sided and misogynistic.

My only consolation is that, if true, both are the kind of people to crap on their partner for their own selfish needs and won't last very long outside the house with so many other people thrown into the mix and they can toddle off back to obscurity.[/QUOTE]

Good post:)
  • Options
    AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's double standards if Kim is expected to defend her relationship status to Steven, but Steven doesn't have to answer to anything other than his own conscience.

But I suppose he doesn't need to as he's a man and she's a woman after all.
  • Options
    sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    IoanaP wrote: »
    Read the message from Michelle on the link. There is text messages from Michelle and the article says:

Steven's mum has been lying because she tried to cover up Steven's relationship with Michelle right from the start. Michelle commented about Steven going in on launch night. Steven's mum liked her comment but then unfriended her and couldn't remove her like

So how do you know the so called girlfriend is telling the truth and Stvens mum is lying?
  • Options
    patricia50patricia50 Posts: 3,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like double standards to me. Also his mum seems way to involved with everything. I think she wishes she was in the house too. Fame hungry is the term that springs to mind
  • Options
    IoanaPIoanaP Posts: 1,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No she's been living in Dubai for months, since April, the date of those messages that she shared with that site. Steven refused to move out there with her in April.

No she hasn't. She only made her Facebook profile private yesterday - she is probably getting a lot of people sending messages after looking through her profile. She went to Dubai at the very beginning of July.
  • Options
    James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member

Even if that is true it doesn't mean they split his Mum tried to make out they were not and had never been together.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Even if that is true it doesn't mean they split his Mum tried to make out they were not and had never been together.

What his Mum says is her own business. She was obviously wrong.

Either way, the messages make it clear that - in April - Steven wanted Michelle to move back from Dubai to the UK so they could be together, but she evidently refused as she's still living out there.

By her own admission, she also refused his request for them to settle down into a committed relationship. So when Steven said to Kim "I have no commitments" he was telling the truth.

Michelle didn't want what he wanted. And now she's pissed.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    What his Mum says is her own business. She was obviously wrong.

Either way, the messages make it clear that - in April - Steven wanted Michelle to move back to the UK so they could be together, but she evidently refused as she's still living out there.

By her own admission, she also refused his request for them to settle down into a committed relationship. So when Steven said to Kim "I have no commitments" he was telling the truth.

Michelle didn't want what he wanted. And now she's pissed.
    Could say the same for Sasha he never mentioned the brake.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IoanaP wrote: »
    No she hasn't. She only made her Facebook profile private yesterday - she is probably getting a lot of people sending messages after looking through her profile. She went to Dubai at the very beginning of July.

Did you read the What'sApp messages in the article? She was in Dubai when they exchanged those messages in April. Has anyone read those messages on here?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Could say the same for Sasha he never mentioned the brake.

Yes, what Sascha says is not Kim's concern. What Kim says is Kim's concern.

Kim refused to admit that she was on a short break with her long-term partner for the duration of her time in the house, with the mutual understanding that they would get back together when she left the house.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yes, what Sascha says is not Kim's concern. What Kim says is Kim's concern.

Kim refused to admit that she was on a short break with her long-term partner for the duration of her time in the house, with the mutual understanding that they would get back together when she left the house.

Maybe Michelle thought the same thing.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I still do wonder why despite been asked about 4-5 times about Kim and Steven and acting rather happy about it she never did mention Sasha until the day he was on the other line?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe Michelle thought the same thing.

Maybe she did.
  • Options
    SunnydaysSunnydays Posts: 12,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Getting a tad confused here......

.......well, who is this g/f Steve's Mum said had let down her boy, left him heartbroken........ the (as she said) on/off relationship with the girl who says she is his g/f, supposedly in Dubai.........OR........the married American lady.......

btw......he didn't look very heartbroken to me......
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Sunnydays wrote: »
    Getting a tad confused here......

.......well, who is this g/f Steve's Mum said had let down her boy, left him heartbroken........ the (as she said) on/off relationship with the girl who says she is his g/f, supposedly in Dubai.........OR........the married American lady.......

btw......he didn't look very heartbroken to me......

I think that was the married American

Steven knew she was married before they even got together they had an affair but in the end she chose her husband and left Steven
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Steven knew she was married before they even got together they had an affair but in the end she chose her husband and left Steven

Where did you see that? From what I've seen him say, he said he didn't know she was married until he got involved with her. There's always a chance he was lying of course.
  • Options
    Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know if there is a boyfriend or girlfriend,maybe they should get together and send ren and stimpy a message.
  • Options
    CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

She chose wisely.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    As for him been "heartbroken" I don't think it was so much that but more the fact she chose her Husband over him Steven is so arrogant he can not believe or understand why anyone would chose anybody else over him.
  • Options
    Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    BB is all about playing with peoples emotions - sometimes it's very cruel.

I have no doubt at all that if this checks out they will use it at an appropriate time, It's all about 'building a story' with the production team. I expect that they're rubbing their hands to gether with glee over the possibilities with this one. It's all very cheap.

The thing is though - I don't think either Kim or Stevens feelings are really genuine - I do think they both have their eye on the main prize. It's all a teeny bit sickening.
  • Options
    Kris2009Kris2009 Posts: 134
    Forum Member
    Steven's GF Michelle only very recently moved to Dubai. Steven was in a UK pub with her in April and May 3rd (posts are on Steven's FB wall)

The married woman he was having affair with started August 2012 (on the interview about toxic relationships on the ChrissyB show, which was aired in 2013, he said the relationship started August last year) http://www.tubechop.com/watch/3273549
    In that video, he goes on to say he was travelling to America to see her (as she lived in Chicago) and it was a serious relationship..
    In October 2012, the woman sat him down and said she had lied to him. She was infact married with 2 children...By Christmas 2012 they made plans for the Xmas and New Year (so he was still seeing her)

In the meantime, in the UK, he was seeing Michelle too. His Mum's 50th BDay party which is on Youtube, happened in Sept 2012, clearly shows Steven and Michelle were very much a couple. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLVsfUTGcqc

Hopefully the links will work, otherwise there's a Twitter acc with both links on (ILoveaDiddyman )