Options

Recording a program that's already started

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11
Forum Member
I came in the other night after Spooks had started and wanted to record the whole program, but could only manage to record from the point when I came in, despite the Humax being on the right channel and having the rest of the program in the playback buffer. I couldn't watch it then, so missed it (and I lost the buffer contents anyway when a timed recording cut in). Is it possible to save a program that is in the buffer?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The instant recording just takes place from where you are by default. To record the whole programme - aslong as its in the buffer - go back to when the programme starts and then press record. Press record again to pad the end time in 10 minute increments. You can use the rewind button, skip back button or use the left arrow button to scroll to a certain point. I dont know of another way to do it so maybe someone can jump in and advise
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11
    Forum Member
    Thanks Marc. I think that's what I tried, but I got a message saying I couldn't record a program that was playing. Its possible I'd already hit record before rewinding to the beginning, so that might have prevented another recording from the beginning. I'll have another try.