Brendan Brady (Emmett J. Scanlan) Fan Thread! (Part 156)

Comments

• ally08ally08 Posts: 34,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh no, not Will and Ally in the same episode, that is crossing the streams of awfulness and would be bad, very bad.
  • cyrilandshirleycyrilandshirley Posts: 48,569
    Forum Member
    CANDYANGEL wrote: »
    There's nothing in What's on Tv? About our boys but Martha discovers the truth about Ally (whatever the hell that is) & about saving Lacey and also Will tricks an unsuspecting Texas into bed :confused: What a great brother he is.

He's WHAT? :eek: Fingers crossed that leads to Dodger telling him to sling his hook and get out of town. After punching him hard in the face and breaking the glasses he never wears now.
  • CANDYANGELCANDYANGEL Posts: 21,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good grief.:rolleyes:

I wonder if they are going to go down the incesty route with Dodger and Sienna, by the way. Shame if Rhys dies, he could have shared some tips.

I changed my post cos the spoiler actually says he tricks her into bed not just tries. What a loser Will is.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How do you trick someone into bed?

Yeah I'm pretty sure Derren Brown could but Will?
  • GoingtothebeachGoingtothebeach Posts: 19,884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What would bring that on?

Unless he's jealous of Patrick and Sienna?
  • lulu glulu g Posts: 52,642
    Forum Member
    I'm so frightened for Brendan when Pa shows up. But it's going to be fantastic drama.
    Yes, I'm dreading it and looking forward to it in equal measure. It's the one thing I've been looking forward to more than anything else.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And we're not hearing anything about Joel.

But I suspect he was only ever really involved to become like a son for the Mick stuff, and now that he's served that purpose, I wonder what role he has left.
  • kaz80kaz80 Posts: 1,705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Candy, he talks about how proud he is of Later, how he was interested that the scenes of cutting up Mick's body divided the fans, but he feels it's always still Brendan, how the Nana stuff was draining, but things will get worse for Brendan. :o

Talks a bit about the dancing again. Then says he loves working with Bronagh and Neil, and living with Joe.

Talks about going home and watching the Later explosion with Kayla and she was worried and asked him if he was going to die. Aw. :o

And then how emotional it will be to leave, and not easy for him. :(

But he'll grow the beard back.

What mag is it from? is it out at mo?
    Forum Member
    Iclabon wrote: »
    And we're not hearing anything about Joel.

But I suspect he was only ever really involved to become like a son for the Mick stuff, and now that he's served that purpose, I wonder what role he has left.

Poor ole Joel. :( I hope they've got something planned for him.
    kaz80 wrote: »
    What mag is it from? is it out at mo?

Inside Soap Yearbook. A lovely person posted it here:

http://hollyoaksloversx.tumblr.com/post/35627966284
    Forum Member
    Nana McQ is doing some matchmaking to bring Carmel out of her shell, apparently.:rolleyes:

I'm glad they've got the same actress back to play Nana, Diane Langton. I like her.
    Words fail me.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if Joel will bump into his real dad in jail, that would be amusing, a nice Christmas cameo from Jamie.
  • luckylilaluckylila Posts: 3,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hello. Just delurking to let you know I'm lurking (I'm starting to feel creepy!)
    Aww. :o God, I love how creative people are. :D I'm in awe, really.

That's brilliant.
    ally08 wrote: »
    How do you trick someone into bed?

Yeah I'm pretty sure Derren Brown could but Will?

:D
    Forum Member

Inside Soap Yearbook. A lovely person posted it here:

http://hollyoaksloversx.tumblr.com/post/35627966284
    BIB - So do I. Something a bit meatier than Theresa McQueen.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I do too, actually. Andrew really is one of the better actors, especially of the younger cast, and Joelesa strike as an OTP. Will's tricking Texas into bed, Jorgie. Let it go :p

But that is one of my biggest problems, that they just made some rich characters with good actors merely support for Brendan's storyline this year. Joel for sure needed his own stuff to do and to get away from Brendan sometimes.
    And I'd like to see his mom again.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,170
    Forum Member
    Morning/afternoon!

Just woke up seen as I was crying at fic til 6 in the morning... :o
    Forum Member
    Iclabon wrote: »
    I do too, actually. Andrew really is one of the better actors, especially of the younger cast, and Joelesa strike as an OTP. Will's tricking Texas into bed, Jorgie. Let it go :p

But that is one of my biggest problems, that they just made some rich characters with good actors merely support for Brendan's storyline this year. Joel for sure needed his own stuff to do and to get away from Brendan sometimes.
    And I'd like to see his mom again.

Hi Mum was lovely, and he had a really good dynamic with her. He also had a nice relationship with Mitzeee, which they dropped like a hot brick. And he fitted well with the McQueens. One thing Andrew is really good at is just fitting in with what he's given, so beautifully. If they didn't already have loads of brilliant mature women, I'd say bring his Mum in. As it is, he really needs a mate of his own. And not Bart. Dodger maybe? Rob? He could go and DJ the SU Bar where Dodger never seems to work these days. :cool:
    Forum Member
    I liked Joel's Mum too, but her return would inevitably bring up the subject of Mick and I think I would rather let that sleeping dog lie.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,868
    Forum Member
    I keep getting all jittery for tonight's episode at work. It's not even just for tonight, but the aftermath and wait as well.

And Emmett really does come across as such a lovely intelligent guy!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Surely they won't be getting rid of Joel forever though, he has been one of their few successful new characters recently.

And a lot of girlies like him and leather jacket. ;)

If they want to break up the Joel and Theresa thing they would be better off getting rid of her.

I don't suppose there is any chance she is trapped underneath the mini bus is there?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,171
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • GoingtothebeachGoingtothebeach Posts: 19,884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Joelykins. :(

And it's all about slight of hand, ally. And masses of royhpnol.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,868
    Forum Member
    ally08 wrote: »
    Surely they won't be getting rid of Joel forever though, he has been one of their few successful new characters recently.

And a lot of girlies like him and leather jacket. ;)

If they want to break up the Joel and Theresa thing they would be better off getting rid of her.

I don't suppose there is any chance she is trapped underneath the mini bus is there?

Well I thought she was going to leave after laters, so I do wonder. But then, the McQueens have taken a huge dent.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hi Mum was lovely, and he had a really good dynamic with her. He also had a nice relationship with Mitzeee, which they dropped like a hot brick. And he fitted well with the McQueens. One thing Andrew is really good at is just fitting in with what he's given, so beautifully. If they didn't already have loads of brilliant mature women, I'd say bring his Mum in. As it is, he really needs a mate of his own. And not Bart. Dodger maybe? Rob? He could go and DJ the SU Bar where Dodger never seems to work these days. :cool:

Yeah, him and his mom really made you warm, and I just think with all the crap that they put out this year, some of it could have easily been given to seeing him continue to be a part of Mitzeee's storyline too, and like you said, gradually taking up with the McQueens with his dating Theresa. And he and Dodger would have been a charismatic duo.

Just curious, but what would you have done with Cheryl, c&s?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hee hee, not sure I would call that tricking someone into bed ducky, more like 7-10 years in the big house. ;)

ETA I want to see Will blindfold Texas for a game of blind mans bluff, and then pretend to be Dodger coming into the room.

He could have a weird conversation with himself and then apply some fake tan for that authentic Dodger smell and bobs your uncle. ;)
This discussion has been closed.