Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Byeeeeee chinnock, have a good one :)

*leaves plate and cup on bar counter*
  • Options
    Gemo52Gemo52 Posts: 128,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    All these poor people struggling to survive and i just wake up each morning and wish I was dead.
  • Options
    twassingtontwassington Posts: 163,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gemo52 wrote: »
    All these poor people struggling to survive and i just wake up each morning and wish I was dead.

Noooo! Gemo you can't mean that :(:( You have your lovely cats and Mr G in the palm of your hand (so to speak :D) and a fab house and lots of opportunities to go abroad :cool:

I wakes up each morning and think Oo I am still alive, how fabulous :p There have always been poor folk in need struggling and sadly, human nature being what it is [especially if your name is Cameron) there always will be.....but life's still beautiful.

At least you recognise and see the struggle and support those who do. Many in this country don't, sadly enough. But you are one of the good un's xxx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Noooo! Gemo you can't mean that :(:( You have your lovely cats and Mr G in the palm of your hand (so to speak :D) and a fab house and lots of opportunities to go abroad :cool:

I wakes up each morning and think Oo I am still alive, how fabulous :p There have always been poor folk in need struggling and sadly, human nature being what it is [especially if your name is Cameron) there always will be.....but life's still beautiful.

At least you recognise and see the struggle and support those who do. Many in this country don't, sadly enough. But you are one of the good un's xxx

my little kitten keeps me going but i suffer from chronic depression and I don’t take medication because it looses memories. I have really bad social anxiety so I rarely go out. I’m just a waste of space.
  • Options
    chinchinchinchin Posts: 125,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gemo. Don't be sad. You have us to talk to and many things to be thankful for. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    chinchin wrote: »
    Gemo. Don't be sad. You have us to talk to and many things to be thankful for. :)

I know, chin. xx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    my little kitten keeps me going but i suffer from chronic depression and I don’t take medication because it looses memories. I have really bad social anxiety so I rarely go out. I’m just a waste of space.

Mental health issues never mean you are a waste of space. Every person is valuable and you are brave to face your problems without medication. You will have good days and bad days I know. My DIL suffers badly from anxiety and had to phone me this afternoon from the car, because my son was being a long time in a shop and she had stayed with the dogs. She takes no meds either. Hard going and you need to keep reminding yourself just how well you are doing most of the time :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mental health issues never mean you are a waste of space. Every person is valuable and you are brave to face your problems without medication. You will have good days and bad days I know. My DIL suffers badly from anxiety and had to phone me this afternoon from the car, because my son was being a long time in a shop and she had stayed with the dogs. She takes no meds either. Hard going and you need to keep reminding yourself just how well you are doing most of the time :)

Thank you.

i have nothing to be unhappy about. But often nothing makes me happy. :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you.

i have nothing to be unhappy about. But often nothing makes me happy. :(

I wish I could give you some of my joie de vivre, which despite a few grim times over recent years seems never to fail :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Morning all :)
  • Options
    Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Morning chinny *clunk* :D
  • Options
    The_SleeperThe_Sleeper Posts: 201,805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Scots rool wrote: »
    Morning chinny *clunk* :D

Morning Chinnie, Sr, & all :)

Happy Birthday Joni :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morning Chinnie, Sr, & all :)

Happy Birthday Joni :)

Morning Joe *clunk* :)

I'm pleased to say the decorating is now finished........I was beginning to think that would never happen! Now I have the task of cleaning up & hanging curtains etc!
    I was sick yesterday morning about 5-6 times..........it's really difficult puking & trying not to make a noise! It's even worse when you have nothing left in your stomach to actually bring up. :o:o
  • Options
    EddyBeeEddyBee Posts: 45,609
    Forum Member
    Good morning you lot.

:D

Coffee please. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [highlight]✫ ✫ ✫.
    `⋎´✫¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•✫
    ..✫¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.✫
    ☻/ღ˚ •。♥ ˚ ˚✰˚ ˛★* 。 ღ˛° 。* °♥ ˚ • ★
    /▌*˛˚ ░ ░Happy Birthday Joni* °♥ ˚ • ★ *˚ .ღ 。
    / \ ˚. ★ *˛ ˚♥♥* ✰。˚ ˚ღ。* ˛˚ ♥♥ 。✰˚* ˚ ★ღ[/highlight]

I hope you have a lovely day today. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EddyBee wrote: »
    Good morning you lot.

Coffee please. :)

Morning Eddy :D
    *clunk* :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Happy Birthday Joni. Have a lovely day.

• Options
    Forum Member
    Morning Eddy :D
    *clunk* :p

Good morning. :D

I do wish you would stop serving instant coffee but thank you anyway. At least it's hot.

A full traditional breakfast please. :kitty:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good morning. :D

I do wish you would stop serving instant coffee but thank you anyway. At least it's hot.

A full traditional breakfast please. :kitty:
    I do wish you would stop moaning! :p
    Are you planning on eating requested breakfast? I'm not slaving over a hot stove for you to moan about the end result! :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I do wish you would stop moaning! :p
    Are you planning on eating requested breakfast? I'm not slaving over a hot stove for you to moan about the end result! :p

Yes, I promise to eat it all. Just make sure the eggs are well done and the bacon is crispy. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, I promise to eat it all. Just make sure the eggs are well done and the bacon is crispy. :)
    Hmmmmm.........*eyes Eddy suspiciously*

*CLATTER* :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morning all peepsicles :D Happy weekend!!

I bet your place looks fabulous now SR. Will you be bringing your decorators in here next to do the place up a bit after Eddy's horrendous green decor "experiment" :eek:

Hope you are not chundering this morning!! :eek:

Large builders please and a doorstep of toast :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Good morning twassington. I hope you're enjoying some of this beautiful sunshine that we have here this morning. :)
    Hmmmmm.........*eyes Eddy suspiciously*

*CLATTER* :p

Thank you.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morning all peepsicles :D Happy weekend!!

I bet your place looks fabulous now SR. Will you be bringing your decorators in here next to do the place up a bit after Eddy's horrendous green decor "experiment" :eek:

Hope you are not chundering this morning!! :eek:

Large builders please and a doorstep of toast :D
    Morning twass.

Well it will do once I've cleaned it - if I can summon up enough energy! :o
    I got chinny to repaint the front door which Eddy trashed! That reminds me, he's still to pay the bill for that! >:(

So far so good! :o

*clatter clunk* :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Morning again peeps :)

Happy Birthday Joni :D:):D:):D :p
This discussion has been closed.