[US] The Real Housewives of ........

Comments

• daisiesfandaisiesfan Posts: 2,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Someone on Youtube has made a countdown video of what they think are the Top 10 fights... Agree?

10-6
    5-1

A countdown that doesn't include Kenya vs. Porsha, Brandi vs. the Maloofs, Teresa vs. Danielle (table flip), Jody vs. Mary, Marlo vs. Sheree or Aviva vs. Ramonja!

Enjoyed watching that, but I don't agree with the Top 10.
    No Teresa flipping the table. No Porscha vs Kenya, No Aviva vs Ramona, and it brought back bad memories of Vancouver.
  • BeethovensPianoBeethovensPiano Posts: 11,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    daisiesfan wrote: »
    If you enjoyed the fight between Sheree and Nene, watch these two drag queen's re-enact it. Hilarious! http://youtu.be/MSkNmsAjWg8

LOL...OMG :eek::D
  • _NiallDEE__NiallDEE_ Posts: 13,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    RHOA- wow Peter's a jerk :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 390
    Forum Member
    If my mama knew I had a boyfriend she would whoop me as hard as she could.

Wow. I was a little bit shocked there. And how old is Kim's daughter? She looks like 11? Nobody has boyfriends at that age, or am I in the wrong?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    soapiej wrote: »
    If my mama knew I had a boyfriend she would whoop me as hard as she could.

Wow. I was a little bit shocked there. And how old is Kim's daughter? She looks like 11? Nobody has boyfriends at that age, or am I in the wrong?

My nephew is 5 and he has 2 girlfriends. I don't think at 11 it is a real boyfriend. They're just kids talking.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 52
    Forum Member
    I know some of the series' are in the midst of airing/filming or whatever, but for each next season (or the one following) I want these housewives:

Beverly Hills (Season 4)
    Lisa Vanderpump
    Kyle Richards
    Brandi Glanville
    Yolanda Foster
    New Woman
    New Woman
    Kim Richards (Friend of Housewives)
    Taylor Armstrong (Friend of Housewives)

Atlanta (Season 6)
    Nene Leakes
    Kandi Burruss
    Phaedra Parks
    Kenya Moore
    Porsha Stewart
    New Housewive
    Cynthia Bailey (Friend of the Housewives)

New York (Season 6)
    Ramona Singer
    Jill Zarin (RETURN)
    Aviva Drescher
    Carole Radziwill
    Heather Thompson
    New Housewife
    Sonja Morgan (Friend of the Housewives)

Miami (Season 3)
    Adriana De Moura Sidi
    Lea Black
    Alexia Echevarria
    Lisa Hochstein
    Joanna Krupa
    New Housewife

Orange County (Season 9)
    Same cast
  • DEADLY_17DEADLY_17 Posts: 9,262
    Forum Member
    I hope we get a new intro for New Jersey I loved ATL's S5 intro i think its time for a new intro for the NJ cast.
  • Jo09Jo09 Posts: 3,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Atlanta. Kandi's 35th party. Ridkulous performance = nasty.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,852
    Forum Member
    RHOA-Pheadra with a huge "sorry" baby basket for Kim, then saying "everyone was on their best behaviour". Peter VS Malorie-Cynthia should have stayed with them or she should have really left instead of eavesdropping. Peter's investor's cheque bounced-big surprise. Nene's "seeing" Gregg again. Her Divorce. a Publicity stunt? Kandi's party and Ridiculous was Masuka-like "Ridonkulous". Diana's face....Joyce knows that Kandi has a late night radio show and wants to make money from the "Adult" market, so why was she so shocked at a stripper? Cynthia can be quite catty to her sister. Talking about her sister's marriage.

Malorie has a right to be worried, Peter's a failed business owner re-starting another business with an investor that doesn't have the money. Coming up clips, The Infamous ex con Marlo.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    granted08 wrote: »
    RHOA-Pheadra with a huge "sorry" baby basket for Kim, then saying "everyone was on their best behaviour". Peter VS Malorie-Cynthia should have stayed with them or she should have really left instead of eavesdropping. Peter's investor's cheque bounced-big surprise. Nene's "seeing" Gregg again. Her Divorce. a Publicity stunt? Kandi's party and Ridiculous was Masuka-like "Ridonkulous". Diana's face....Joyce knows that Kandi has a late night radio show and wants to make money from the "Adult" market, so why was she so shocked at a stripper? Cynthia can be quite catty to her sister. Talking about her sister's marriage.

Malorie has a right to be worried, Peter's a failed business owner re-starting another business with an investor that doesn't have the money. Coming up clips, The Infamous ex con Marlo.

I'm more on Cynthia/Peter's side with this argument than Malorie, she's getting way too involved with this marriage and had no right to hid the marriage certificate. I think Mama Joyce probably did overreact a bit to the stripper, but I love her so much, any scene she's in is always brilliant :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    granted08 wrote: »

The stripper performed oral sex on himself. That is shocking!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jo09 wrote: »

ahhh that would explain some of the guests reactions then :eek::eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,852
    Forum Member
    _NiallDEE_ wrote: »
    I'm more on Cynthia/Peter's side with this argument than Malorie, she's getting way too involved with this marriage and had no right to hid the marriage certificate. I think Mama Joyce probably did overreact a bit to the stripper, but I love her so much, any scene she's in is always brilliant

Agree with both points, Malorie shouldn't have done it, but Cynthia isn't helping matters. Joyce made Kandi feel really bad, but Joyce swearing in front of all of Kandi's shocked friends was funny.
    Jo09 wrote: »

Kandi's not a first timer when it comes to strippers and from what Kandi said neither is Joyce. Even though she looks younger, Kandi is 35. Joyce must have known that at an adults party it might get a little....umm......ridiculous?

What was shocking was Nene, the ex stripper, acting as shocked as Joyce, when Nene and Ridiculous probably performed as a double act a few years ago.....:rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 52
    Forum Member
    The New Jersey "Super Trailer" is out and the season looks AMAZING!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=iuN2PDQteEY
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Phaedra Parks Baby — ‘RHOA’ Star Gives Birth To Second Child
    http://hollywoodlife.com/2013/05/08/phaedra-parks-baby-born-apollo-nida-rhoa/
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So what happens to Château Sheree ?
  • lightonmyfeetlightonmyfeet Posts: 1,767
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Peter takes on a "loan" from Cynthia and turns it into another nightclub??;);)

The child support story could be quite boring, well anything connected to Sheree is tedious to me, but its saving grace (imo) is that we get to see Phaedra QC :p in action. Great stuff.

Peter = :eek:ugh!:eek: I am flipflopping about Cynthia though. I started off thinking she was nice, then thought she was too trusting and liable to dominated by the people in her life, not I am not sure if she is just a teeny bit pretentious and willingly playing sidekick to Peter's Big-I-am role.

Whatever the real story, I am looking forward to seeing more of the series.
  • DEADLY_17DEADLY_17 Posts: 9,262
    Forum Member
    So I gave Miami a go and three episodes in and i think its so boring, i just can not like any of the wives. I might try and carry on through with S1 and see what the finale is like and the reunion,
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DEADLY_17 wrote: »
    So I gave Miami a go and three episodes in and i think its so boring, i just can not like any of the wives. I might try and carry on through with S1 and see what the finale is like and the reunion,

Miami does take some getting into, but if you stick with it it does get better. I am on Season 2 now and I am really enjoying it. Season 1 is poor though.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

IRS are now occupants?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:D Last I read it wasn't even "a work in progress" just an abandoned heap. Sheree is a piece of work. I wonder how Phaedra is going to get her child support when her ex gives her over $2k a month plus her $m settlement. They were married for 3 years, she barely finished high school and it shows.

Not that Bob Whitfield comes out of this smelling of roses, he doesn't, but if you buy a massively expensive car the minute you get some money, then how can you trust the child support is going to go to the kids? Sheree is interested only in material goods. How about living within your means?
    Chateau Sheree was a joke. Theatre, ballroom, library plus all her other grandiose ideas. And who is going to pay for that?

Do what a lot of the other women have done. Make the most of your 15 minutes and Hustle. Even Kim's got her wig business plus the money she made from Tardy, (even though she totally screwed Kandi over with that one).

Sheree is the only one not to have got off her butt and started her own enterprise. Heck, even whatshername ( Lyn?)Curtain from OC made those vile cuffs which apparently people actually wear and buy.
    As for Kandi, there's money in writing music, a lot more than having a one hit wonder. She's making serious cash, as is Bethenney, while the BH wives are out of the stratosphere rich in comparison with the rest of them (Trailer Trash excluded, but at least she settled her bills)

But what does Sheree do? She starts a fashion line. Now the fact that she cant sew, cant draw, has no idea of fabrics etc etc should have been a warning sign. :p A season of "Project Runway" would have been a great education for our deluded one. I can just see Tim Gunn trying to be his ever gentlemanly self. (Miaoww session over)

Has anyone watched the Nene special ( available from the usual places ;) ) that Andy Cohen did a few days ago on WWHL?

An hour of one on one with Nene and, darling, she is FABULOUS. She comes across as really likeable and answers every question with no airs and graces. I do like her, she may have an ever expanding ego, but she makes for really good TV and is quite aware this could all end tomorrow.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tally wrote: »
    :D Last I read it wasn't even "a work in progress" just an abandoned heap. Sheree is a piece of work. I wonder how Phaedra is going to get her child support when her ex gives her over $2k a month plus her $m settlement. They were married for 3 years, she barely finished high school and it shows.

Not that Bob Whitfield comes out of this smelling of roses, he doesn't, but if you buy a massively expensive car the minute you get some money, then how can you trust the child support is going to go to the kids? Sheree is interested only in material goods. How about living within your means?
    Chateau Sheree was a joke. Theatre, ballroom, library plus all her other grandiose ideas. And who is going to pay for that?

Do what a lot of the other women have done. Make the most of your 15 minutes and Hustle. Even Kim's got her wig business plus the money she made from Tardy, (even though she totally screwed Kandi over with that one).

Sheree is the only one not to have got off her butt and started her own enterprise. Heck, even whatshername ( Lyn?)Curtain from OC made those vile cuffs which apparently people actually wear and buy.
    As for Kandi, there's money in writing music, a lot more than having a one hit wonder. She's making serious cash, as is Bethenney, while the BH wives are out of the stratosphere rich in comparison with the rest of them (Trailer Trash excluded, but at least she settled her bills)

But what does Sheree do? She starts a fashion line. Now the fact that she cant sew, cant draw, has no idea of fabrics etc etc should have been a warning sign. :p A season of "Project Runway" would have been a great education for our deluded one. I can just see Tim Gunn trying to be his ever gentlemanly self. (Miaoww session over)

Has anyone watched the Nene special ( available from the usual places ;) ) that Andy Cohen did a few days ago on WWHL?

An hour of one on one with Nene and, darling, she is FABULOUS. She comes across as really likeable and answers every question with no airs and graces. I do like her, she may have an ever expanding ego, but she makes for really good TV and is quite aware this could all end tomorrow.

Just watched the WWHL Nene special, she's getting a bit above herself IMO, but I still love her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Peter takes on a "loan" from Cynthia and turns it into another nightclub??;);)

The child support story could be quite boring, well anything connected to Sheree is tedious to me, but its saving grace (imo) is that we get to see Phaedra QC :p in action. Great stuff.

Peter = :eek:ugh!:eek: I am flipflopping about Cynthia though. I started off thinking she was nice, then thought she was too trusting and liable to dominated by the people in her life, not I am not sure if she is just a teeny bit pretentious and willingly playing sidekick to Peter's Big-I-am role.

Whatever the real story, I am looking forward to seeing more of the series.

Agree with you re: Cynthia, loved her last season but she does seem to be a bit obsessed with NeNe now. Still I like their friendship, and she seems to be the only one (apart from Kandi maybe) who doesn't seem jealous of NeNe's success.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D Just found out Nene calls Chateau Sheree "Neverland"

Love it!