Dan and Hayley appreciation thread

Comments

• tilly07tilly07 Posts: 491
    Forum Member
    Lovely interview with Hayley and Dan on This Morning. At least Dan got chance to speak unlike the last time he was on there LOL
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,343
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That This Morning interview was so cute. It looks like they have a great friendship, so I'm glad they got to be partners. It was so funny when Dan kept going on about Hayley's fringe and her monobrow. :)
    I hope their 'saucy' routine on Sunday stops any 'stage-school' comments from the judges, and shows that they can do other things apart from 'cheesy'
  • thenetworkbabethenetworkbabe Posts: 45,554
    Forum Member
    Longest (very long) show and they are on first. Suggests someon thinks they are good but there is someone else they want to end on and someone else good for the middle. Means they need a good move to show on the recap so people remember them.
  • TraceyUKTraceyUK Posts: 2,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The good thing about them going first though is the fact that they get nice fresh ice to skate on, IF they were at the end of the 12 then the ice is gonna be pretty cut up by then with more chance of catching ruts in the ice and tripping.
    I also remember from last year poor Roxy came to grief in the rehearsal as she was on later and she suffered a terrible ice burn at the end of the headbanger move due to the ice been messed up.
    So at least by being on first Hayley gets it out the way and also she can sit back and enjoy the show!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Another great score, to match a great routine :) Lovely
  • SyqoSyqo Posts: 1,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hayley is brilliant and she has a superb partner, I think she will be one of the final three.
  • IgnazioIgnazio Posts: 18,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lucky_Star wrote: »
    Another great score, to match a great routine :) Lovely
    Should have been better but for Nicky's inexplicable score.:mad:
  • PinkvelvetPinkvelvet Posts: 10,744
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fab routine, probably one of my favourites ever.
  • Taz93Taz93 Posts: 13,315
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Longest (very long) show and they are on first. Suggests someon thinks they are good but there is someone else they want to end on and someone else good for the middle. Means they need a good move to show on the recap so people remember them.

How did you know she would be first before the show?:confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hayley mentioned it on twitter earlier today that she was on first.
  • Taz93Taz93 Posts: 13,315
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TraceyUK wrote: »
    Hayley mentioned it on twitter earlier today that she was on first.

Thanks.:D
  • tilly07tilly07 Posts: 491
    Forum Member
    WOW another fantastic routine from Hayley and Dan. Top of the leader board AGAIN !!

Remember to vote everyone, they still need it ***** 16 10 01
  • RetrospectiveRetrospective Posts: 3,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hayley and Dan skate really well together.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 885
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Suzanne shaw, her husband Jk, his work partner Joel and Corey were all visable in audience and pretty sure they all bar Suzanne had vote Hayley and Dan shirts on, (cos it would be a bit unfair to Matt, though Coreys was off when Matt skated, and I'd imagine jk & joel took theirs off as well ) you can see them after tana skates as well... Suz waved frantically when she came on though, nice to see the support.
  • gemchickengemchicken Posts: 878
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    FANTASTIC! As always Hayley and Dan, WELL DONE!

They're so fantastic together, top of the leader board, I'm so proud of them!

Though what was up with Nicky tonight, he was a grumpy bum! :p
  • DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Loved Hayley tonight, thought that she was the best with Dan and so glad that they were the top of the leader board!

Great to see that Hayley is still top, even with the boys skating with the girls tonight! Also still liking Daniella and a couple of the lads!

But I think the best partnership and rapport is Hayley and Dan!
  • stargirl 2stargirl 2 Posts: 2,061
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    just adore watching these 2 together they light up the ice .

they a couple of lovebirds.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ignazio wrote: »
    Should have been better but for Nicky's inexplicable score.:mad:

Yeah Nicky was being strange last night, I think he realised he'd made a mistake though with Hayley's 3.0 because he stayed below that for the rest of the performances, apart from one that I remember (although maybe more), but he had to give consistently lower scores then the rest of the judges due to that first mis-judged 3.0. I think it was because Hayley was on first that he marked low, as that seems to be the way with DOI and Strictly.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 885
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nice interview with Hayley in OK, Funny how she comments that she seems to be living Suzanne Shaws life just a couple of years behind lol...
    Suzanne did Rocky Horror, then the Vagina Monlogues (she did it again after doi where Hayley met her), then DOI. Hayley has done Rocky, the Vagina Monologues and now DOI...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,689
    Forum Member
    Dan & Hayley are my favs by far. Both times they have been great to watch, and their VT's too :).....topped the leaderboard scores on both occasions, hope they go on to win it.
  • natalie77natalie77 Posts: 2,468
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone else follow Hayley on twitter? Did you see that she mentioned she had been reading the forums here on digital spy & was mostly happy with what she read, so if your gonna say something nice then at least you know she will most likely read it!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I follow her on Twitter and saw that she was on here reading the posts!

Their routine this week guys is totally fantastic you're all gonna love it.
  • Love BearLove Bear Posts: 35,667
    Forum Member
    I'm loving Hayley and would love to see her win, especially after Antony Cotton robbed her of the Soapstar Superstar win when she could sing and he couldn't!

Just hope she hasn't peaked too early.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,780
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love hayley she is such a talented actress and singer, she should have won soapstar superstar, also she is the best skater of the series imo, and her partnership and chemistry with Dan is lovely. Go Hayley and Dan!