Jack kidnapped in broad daylight

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,842
Forum Member
Oh come on Enders...Jack kidnapped in the middle of the day, broad daylight...someone would have seen him on a busy market...

Also, who has their hen do in the middle of the afternoon? All the production team had to do was change the lighting to make it look like it was set at night...

I would have preferred if tonight's episode (especially the hen do scenes/Jack's kidnapping) was set at night.

Attention to detail and some element of realism is important on EastEnders.

Comments

• StykerStyker Posts: 49,854
    Forum Member
    It does and can happen and in todays walk on by scoiety, even if there are witnesses, they don't do much to help in most cases.

Shame they didn't take Kat instead!
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Styker wrote: »
    It does and can happen and in todays walk on by scoiety, even if there are witnesses, they don't do much to help in most cases.

Shame they didn't take Kat instead!

that yellow tinfoil she had on would have made it virtually impossible as she would have been seen on Mars :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 191
    Forum Member
    I said the same thing its pathetic
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,207
    Forum Member
    EE - it just gets worse for reality
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I found it more funny he was planning to go to bed at 4pm :D there's having an early night and there's sleeping in the afternoon. Clearly Jack isn't clever enough to figure that out! :D
  • blue_cobaltblue_cobalt Posts: 6,602
    Forum Member
    Well Lucas managed to bury a body in broad daylight :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,407
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We've had less feasible plot developments, like blue cobalt as pointed out Lucas buried Owen in the middle of the Square and people have being kidnapped in broad daylight and Jack was in a side alley and was on his own so its not that unbelievable IMO
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,842
    Forum Member
    I know it was down a side alleyway but it would have been more effective if it was set at night, for me anyway.

Also, how weird are the cliffhangers at the moment? Yesterday Max and Jack walking away and tonight a random car driving off...hardly makes you want to tune in to see what happens next...
  • StykerStyker Posts: 49,854
    Forum Member
    [/B]
    that yellow tinfoil she had on would have made it virtually impossible as she would have been seen on Mars :D

:D It would have been hilarious if Alfe witnessed Kat getting kidnapped and he gave that big smile and clapped and then everyone else joined in! :D:D:D
  • Agent FAgent F Posts: 40,288
    Forum Member
    The whole storyline is ridiculous. I'm struggling to find any interest in EastEnders at the moment.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Completely agree. It made no sense to set it in the day. The only thing I can think of is that they wanted to give a bigger time frame for his rescue/escape ... I presume Max or someone will have a sudden need to contact Jack about something they forgot about and therefore realise he is missing 20 odd hours before the wedding rather than one or two :yawn:

I agree, being a big EE fan, I would have thought I should/would be very excited about Jack being kidnapped the day before his wedding but for whatever reason I really find I could take it or leave it :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 191
    Forum Member
    Harry could have only been gone a few minutes lol.....he had time to leave, know which way jack would walk home and arrange a kidnap :rolleyes:
  • BIG NEWERBIG NEWER Posts: 1,886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Harry could have only been gone a few minutes lol.....he had time to leave, know which way jack would walk home and arrange a kidnap :rolleyes:[/Q

In the world of soapland they make the impossible possible and with ee they use it more then any other soap just look at roxy her father left her 3m less then 10 month later she got nothing :eek:
  • biggebruvbiggebruv Posts: 6,626
    Forum Member
    BIG NEWER wrote: »
    Harry could have only been gone a few minutes lol.....he had time to leave, know which way jack would walk home and arrange a kidnap :rolleyes:[/Q

In the world of soapland they make the impossible possible and with ee they use it more then any other soap just look at roxy her father left her 3m less then 10 month later she got nothing :eek:[/QUOTE]

i think theres more to this story i think.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,352
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh come on. :rolleyes: How do you know that no one saw it exactly? It can happen, believe it or not.
  • MuteBananaMuteBanana Posts: 3,166
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know it was down a side alleyway but it would have been more effective if it was set at night, for me anyway.

Also, how weird are the cliffhangers at the moment? Yesterday Max and Jack walking away and tonight a random car driving off...hardly makes you want to tune in to see what happens next...

The recent cliffhangers have been better than the usual shot of someone reacting to a line.

You're telling me Max and Jack heading off to sort out Harry didnt make you want to watch the next episode?
  • Barbsm@wanadoo.Barbsm@wanadoo. Posts: 838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What made me laugh was the two of them walking around in broad daylight like hard men with baseball bats!