Who is more beautiful of the two? Beyonce or Rihanna?!

Comments

• SugarNSpiceSugarNSpice Posts: 1,880
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Beyonce by far is more beautiful.
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    Beyonce and it looks like that is the choice by a country mile on this vote, Rhianna looks too much like a duck.
    I think Katy Perry is far prettier than them both
  • victor melvictor mel Posts: 4,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rihanna is more sexy.
  • malspiemalspie Posts: 768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't think either of them are beautiful but would say that Rhianna is the more talented of the two. As for the looks department I would say Katie Melua is more beautiful than the two of them put together, although her music is mega boring!
  • JocolahJocolah Posts: 2,276
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Beyonce not only is more beautiful & sexier, but is a far better and superior singer and performer than Rihanna, who although is an ok singer, I find she sounds a bit nasally sometimes.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    malspie wrote: »
    Don't think either of them are beautiful but would say that Rhianna is the more talented of the two. As for the looks department I would say Katie Melua is more beautiful than the two of them put together, although her music is mega boring!

:eek::confused::eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    victor mel wrote: »
    Rihanna is more sexy.
    She's a dirty cow, men like her more for this!

I can't stand Beyonce though, and I bet she is very jealous of her younger rival.
  • 21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,490
    Forum Member
    Rihanna.

Beyonce looks a little bit too much like Leticia Dean in some of those shots.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nikkiclody wrote: »

I can't stand Beyonce though, and I bet she is very jealous of her younger rival.

I very much doubt it.
  • Big Boy BarryBig Boy Barry Posts: 35,240
    Forum Member
    Neither

Rihanna's face is squashed and Beyonce is too manly.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The dress in glamorous Beyonce pic2 is amazing!! Also pic 3 she appears to be a lot more well endowed than normal in the chest area.

Anyway Beyonce is, hands down, the most beautiful.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 34
    Forum Member
    Not that fussed on either.
  • PopRocketPopRocket Posts: 587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rihanna
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    malspie wrote: »

WTF?:eek::confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ylomyloh wrote: »
    The dress in glamorous Beyonce pic2 is amazing!! Also pic 3 she appears to be a lot more well endowed than normal in the chest area.

Anyway Beyonce is, hands down, the most beautiful.

This one was taken a month after giving birth.
  • evie71evie71 Posts: 1,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't think either of them are that good looking tbh, but if I had to pick one it would be Beyonce. Rihanna is ugly imo.
  • wear thefoxhatwear thefoxhat Posts: 3,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Neither of them come close to Whitney Houston when she was in her prime, both looks or vocaly.
  • big danbig dan Posts: 7,878
    Forum Member
    Nikkiclody wrote: »

To be honest I can't see her being jealous of her less-talented, less attractive (not that this matters) 'rival'.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Beyonce is more beautiful but Rihanna is sexier. Beyonce has little sex appeal IMO. (I know this isn't what you asked but just saying!!)
  • TootlesTheTaxiTootlesTheTaxi Posts: 219
    Forum Member
    Beyonce is more classically beautiful, but Rhianna has a more individual style. I voted for Beyonce.
  • digichantdigichant Posts: 3,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Queen B!
  • rammsteinqueenrammsteinqueen Posts: 514
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think Rhianna is attractive in the slightest. She's all wigs and hair pieces and I can't stand her singing voice either - it's just annoying.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Neither of them come close to Whitney Houston when she was in her prime, both looks or vocaly.

Are you kidding? Beyonce's vocals are on equal par with Whitney Houston's! They're both equally attractive too. I only agree Rihanna don't come close - to either of them for that matter.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 332
    Forum Member
    enrique much better looking
  • dickronsondickronson Posts: 2,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jocolah wrote: »
    Are you kidding? Beyonce's vocals are on equal par with Whitney Houston's! They're both equally attractive too. I only agree Rihanna don't come close - to either of them for that matter.

Beyonces vocals on a par with Whitneys? This is a joke yeah? I just pissed my pants!