Katona Bankrupt - Again

Comments

• ofniofni Posts: 3,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She needs a loan

She needs to see the Loan Arranger - and Pronto!

Hi-yo Silver A-w-w-w-a-a-a-y-y-y!!!!

(with the fairies)
  • Cody1Cody1 Posts: 2,257
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shes a f...ing disgrace, living the life of luxury knowing she cant afford it, whilst the rest of us muppets go out and do a 40 hour week and any debt we get we pay it off, every penny ive owed in life ive paid back, now i dont have a credit card and i buy things as i can afford them, but it really pisses me off when people just get the slates wiped clean and they dont have to pay the money back. TWICE is just theft to me, as i said shes a disgrace !
  • Sweet FASweet FA Posts: 10,913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This woman needs therapy for her delusions...
  • BeethovensPianoBeethovensPiano Posts: 11,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Her next reality show appearance will be ITV's diving show "Splash"
  • grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,685
    Forum Member
    Soon she'll be eating nothing but Iceland chicken drumsticks :p
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Social services need to get in there and take those poor kids somewhere they'll be given a normal, loving upbringing. I've said this before - Four lovely kids and three scumbag parents between them.
  • MadMoo40MadMoo40 Posts: 1,848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    I wouldn't be surprised. These celebrities always find a way of making money. The magazines are a lot of celebrities' favourite source of income.

I don't know why she can't just get a "normal" job and give up on the zeleb scene. She had a brief bit of fame many years ago, and hasn't done anything of note since.

At some point these people must realise that they don't actually have a career. I mean, apart from that brief comeback tour, exactly how has Kerry Katona actually earned a living all these years? It not as if she is over-loaded with talent.
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She clearly lives a life of luxury - big house, holidays, regular botox and lipo, sending at least one of the kids to private school where the fees must be crippling - but appears not to be earning enough to do all of the above.

Constantly living beyond your means and going bankrupt TWICE is irresponsible, self indulgent, greedy and disgraceful.

I cannot stand people that go through life like this, spending money they don't have and then going bankrupt so that all their debts are wiped out.
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Watch out for the announcement that she's having a Braaaaahn Baybee. That should bring in a few quid.
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Shamed on her, those people wouldn't get their money back.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Butterface wrote: »
    She clearly lives a life of luxury - big house, holidays, regular botox and lipo, sending at least one of the kids to private school where the fees must be crippling - but appears not to be earning enough to do all of the above.

Constantly living beyond your means and going bankrupt TWICE is irresponsible, self indulgent, greedy and disgraceful.

I cannot stand people that go through life like this, spending money they don't have and then going bankrupt so that all their debts are wiped out.

I agree. It makes me laugh that there have been people (very few mind) defending her and saying she obviously learned her lesson and is a changed woman and that we should give her a break.

Well, this quite clearly proves she has learned NOTHING from her mistakes and has carried on p*ssing every opportunity she has been given up the wall. She's a selfish irresponsible moron who thinks of nothing but her own instant gratification and puts her own every whim way ahead of her children. Any decent mother would have realised she'd screwed up big time with Croft and done absolutely everything in their power to avoid her kids going through the same thing again.

Not her though. She was far too busy living in cloud cuckoo land where every whim was stuck on plastic with never a thought for tomorrow. Rather than being sensible and thinking 'I can't actually afford a 10 bedroom house and private school' she was too busy trying to shack up with the next convenient penis and running up bar bills left, right and centre.

As someone else said, those poor kids haven't got a half decent parent between them. Still, I'm sure the latest kn*bhead will have her knocked up by Christmas and she'll be trying to flog the birth to Now/Reveal/ChavWeekly before pimping the new old man out to CBB as impregnating a zeleb is probably all it takes these days to make it onto the HM list.

And how far can her *star* fall? As if being dropped by Iceland for being too low rent wasn't bad enough, being dropped by a legalised loan shark is the ultimate in humiliation. Maybe Special Brew might make her their face to appeal to their clientele
  • Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Butterface wrote: »

I would hope McFadden puts his hand in his pocket for that
  • LoonLoon Posts: 3,282
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That quote from the management bloke. Do you think he managed to keep a straight face when he wrote that? I bet he was crying in despair at what he was reduced to.

As for the woman all I can say is WILL NO ONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN!
  • Big Boy BarryBig Boy Barry Posts: 35,290
    Forum Member
    Her next reality show appearance will be ITV's diving show "Splash"

Can they drain the pool first?
  • Jason100Jason100 Posts: 17,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So Cash Lady didn't help her then?
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would hope McFadden puts his hand in his pocket for that

Not sure, but I know she was bleating at one point this year that he doesn't pay his way OR see the children as much as he should, so *shrug* who knows.

Either way, the woman is bad joke.
  • Big Boy BarryBig Boy Barry Posts: 35,290
    Forum Member
    It's nailed on that within a few weeks, pictures will be revealed of Kerry on an expensive holiday in the Caribbean
  • Dennis CDennis C Posts: 1,707
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Joyce - one of the Wonga old people in the TV ads - has offered to sort out her financial worries in exchange for a torrid affair. Allegedly.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22
    Forum Member
    Joyce - one of the Wonga old people in the TV ads - has offered to sort out her financial worries in exchange for a torrid affair. Allegedly.

I heard it was Earl Kerry was after... :p
  • IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MadMoo40 wrote: »
    I don't know why she can't just get a "normal" job and give up on the zeleb scene. She had a brief bit of fame many years ago, and hasn't done anything of note since.

At some point these people must realise that they don't actually have a career. I mean, apart from that brief comeback tour, exactly how has Kerry Katona actually earned a living all these years? It not as if she is over-loaded with talent.

She found out she can get by doing f-k all full time. Why would she want to do anything else? Some people are that lazy. I would go crazy if I had nothing to do for longer than a week or two.
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know it's already been said but first thing I thought was 'can't she go to Cash Lady'?

The sad thing is, someone has worked out people like to poke fun at her antics so she ends up in the papers. She probably thinks she's being appreciated but she's there as the pantomime dame and they're all using her. It's sad really.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You can only get up to £300 from cash lady, I bet she spends twice that a day, if not more.
  • CravenHavenCravenHaven Posts: 13,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She could market an updated Snakes and Ladders game. One where the money goes down your pockets, then up your nose.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can they drain the pool first?

I shouldn't - but

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:
  • ChrisJamesSatsChrisJamesSats Posts: 458
    Forum Member
    She should see her bank and fill out loads of forms.