Options

EE does phil know carl tried to kill him

2»

Comments

• Options
    ilovenicnacsilovenicnacs Posts: 43,398
    Forum Member
    I think if he did know, he would have gone for him in the club instead of telling him not to let the door hit his arse on the way out, look how he reacted to Jack in the Vic after the fight in the arches, there was no way he wouldn't have at least said something!

Whether he has suspicions is another matter.
  • Options
    monalisa62003monalisa62003 Posts: 56,964
    Forum Member
    I think if he did know, he would have gone for him in the club instead of telling him not to let the door hit his arse on the way out, look how he reacted to Jack in the Vic after the fight in the arches, there was no way he wouldn't have at least said something!

Whether he has suspicions is another matter.

Oh you mean carl lol

But what if his suspicions lead him to fear shirl is dead?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    according to spoilers he still doesnt know??? why are they dragging this out?
  • Options
    Admiral StarAdmiral Star Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well he must be dim. At the very least he knows Carl is bad news. He's met plenty of loosers like Carl in his life that he's no doubt given a good kickin. Phils not that stupid.
  • Options
    walford-e20walford-e20 Posts: 6,554
    Forum Member
    I wonder how Ian sleeps at night thinking Shirley has been 'taken care of' and knowing he's sent an innocent father to prison. I know he's spineless but this is pure plot-driven nonsense. :sleep: This is why soap storylines shouldn't be dragged out beyond their natural lifespan, it stretches reality and stops and starts for weeks on end. :sleep:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    i cant believe he still doesnt know :rolleyes: common sense, phil isnt that thick !!!!

was there not meant to be a scene where phil asked carl about the accident or did i miss that?
  • Options
    Admiral StarAdmiral Star Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder how Ian sleeps at night thinking Shirley has been 'taken care of' and knowing he's sent an innocent father to prison. I know he's spineless but this is pure plot-driven nonsense. :sleep: This is why soap storylines shouldn't be dragged out beyond their natural lifespan, it stretches reality and stops and starts for weeks on end. :sleep:

You would think with Ian's fragile state of mind it would cause him to have another breakdown. Look what happened when he found Ben had murdered Heather. Doesn't give a toss about poor Shirley, or the fact an innocent man is going to prison for something he didn't do. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    i cant believe he still doesnt know :rolleyes: common sense, phil isnt that thick !!!!

was there not meant to be a scene where phil asked carl about the accident or did i miss that?

Max has now admitted to doing it. Even if he did have his doubts this could have settled it, although I still think Phil feels that something is wrong but can't work it out. Hence the insomnia and short fuse.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    vald wrote: »
    Max has now admitted to doing it. Even if he did have his doubts this could have settled it, although I still think Phil feels that something is wrong but can't work it out. Hence the insomnia and short fuse.

hes not sleeping right either and i dont buy its cos of the accident :p max is back onscreen by 7th november (dunno if hes out of prison by then) and if its true roxy/alfies wedding is week beginning of 18th november then we must be building up to something soon?
  • Options
    Last RequestLast Request Posts: 2,975
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

He will find out just not yet.

Don't they sell soap magazines in Northern ireland?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    He will find out just not yet.

Don't they sell soap magazines in Northern ireland?

:confused: whats that got to do with it? lol isnt that what ds is for ? :p:D ( and even though they do theres nothing about this in them lol)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    now
    peter and lucy finds out ian lied
    how long till phil finds out? i just dont buy he could be this thick !!
  • Options
    ilovenicnacsilovenicnacs Posts: 43,398
    Forum Member
    now
    peter and lucy finds out ian lied
    how long till phil finds out? i just dont buy he could be this thick !!

All those knocks to the head over the years, I'm surprised he can remember his own name :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Even after phil finds out what carl has done he still thinks hes done something to shirley and actually believes shes dead. He really doesnt have his head screwed on when it comes to this. Hes been a bit thick!!