Options

The Pub (Part 47)

Comments

• Options
    twassingtontwassington Posts: 163,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reminds me of the time my son spilt his cherryade all over his dinner. He still ate it!! :eek:
  • Options
    chinchinchinchin Posts: 125,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh yeah! Cherryade! Of course! *clunks**clatters* :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You could get practically everythingade back then, chins!! Did the corona man come round your house with a crate of fizzy? We didn't get him but my cousin did. I was well jell :mad:
  • Options
    Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *opens pub* Morning all :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    You could get practically everythingade back then, chins!! Did the corona man come round your house with a crate of fizzy? We didn't get him but my cousin did. I was well jell :mad:

No we never had the Corona man deliver, we used to buy it from the nearby shops. ;-)
    Scots rool wrote: »
    *opens pub* Morning all :D

Morning Sr and peeps :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    chinchin wrote: »
    No we never had the Corona man deliver, we used to buy it from the nearby shops. ;-)

Morning Sr and peeps :)
    Morning sugarpie *clunk* :D

It was the Bon Accord man here, the more you bought the cheaper it was. :D

I'm having my sitting-room, hall & both bedrooms decorated from Monday, I have to take down all my pictures/photographs etc, & everything from the numerous shelves before then! Gawd only knows where I can put them all! :o I'll also be mortified by the amount of fluff which is guaranteed to be behind the furniture. :blush:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Morning sugarpie *clunk* :D

It was the Bon Accord man here, the more you bought the cheaper it was. :D

I'm having my sitting-room, hall & both bedrooms decorated from Monday, I have to take down all my pictures/photographs etc, & everything from the numerous shelves before then! Gawd only knows where I can put them all! :o I'll also be mortified by the amount of fluff which is guaranteed to be behind the furniture. :blush:

House stuff is like a spilt pint of milk. It always takes up a lot more room than where it came from .:(
  • Options
    The_SleeperThe_Sleeper Posts: 201,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morning Sr, Chin, & all :)

are you staying in yer friends motorhome while the works been done ? or are you the clerk of works & staying on site ! :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Morning Sleeps :) *clunk*
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    House stuff is like a spilt pint of milk. It always takes up a lot more room than where it came from .:(
    That's for sure! :o
    Morning Sr, Chin, & all :)

are you staying in yer friends motorhome while the works been done ? or are you the clerk of works & staying on site ! :confused:
    Morning Joe *clunk*

I'll be supervising the ongoing work, well me & Timo. :D
  • Options
    The_SleeperThe_Sleeper Posts: 201,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morning Sleeps :) *clunk*

Morning Chin * Clunk *

any plans for the heatwave thats coming yer way from spain ? ya lucky sod :p

That's for sure! :o
    Morning Joe *clunk*
    I'll be supervising the ongoing work, well me & Timo. :D

How long will it take them ? ........... & if theres any paint left, can you get them tae give this dump a lick 'o paint if poss !! :p:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Morning Chin * Clunk *

How long will it take them ? ........... & if theres any paint left, can you get them tae give this dump a lick 'o paint if poss !! :p:o

That's too hot for me. Byee peeps. Have a good weekend. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morning Chin * Clunk *

Apparently 40 hours work in total. Buy yer own! :p
    I'm having my bathroom re-done soon too, it's gonna be constant workies in the house! :o
    Still it's better than me doing all the work. :D
    That's too hot for me. Byee peeps. Have a good weekend. :)
    Byeeeee chinny, have a good weekend too. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morning all peepsicles! Wowsers, that's a lot of decorating at once :eek: I hope you keep Timo out of the paint :D

Going to be scorchio today. I shall mostly by lying low in the shade drinking ice cold things! Don't like the heat. At least I got the lawn mowed yesterday before it. :)

Builders please and Weetabix with ice cold moo juice. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morning all peepsicles! Wowsers, that's a lot of decorating at once :eek: I hope you keep Timo out of the paint :D

Going to be scorchio today. I shall mostly by lying low in the shade drinking ice cold things! Don't like the heat. At least I got the lawn mowed yesterday before it. :)

Builders please and Weetabix with ice cold moo juice. :)

Morning twass, at least this way it's all over & done with at the same time. I just know Timo is gonna be a pain in the arse! :o

The weather (for a change), isn't going to be anything startling here. ROLLEYES

*clatter clunk* milk is of course, extra. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morning twass, at least this way it's all over & done with at the same time. I just know Timo is gonna be a pain in the arse! :o

The weather (for a change), isn't going to be anything startling here. ROLLEYES

*clatter clunk* milk is of course, extra. :D

Ta muchly.....*sigh* It generally is........:kitty:

I bet he walks through the tray of paint and leaves kitty paw prints all over the place :D:D:o
  • Options
    EddyBeeEddyBee Posts: 45,609
    Forum Member
    Good morning you lot.

:D

Glorious sunshine at present but no wind. The BBC weather people are forecasting 30c for north London today. That's far too hot for my liking but I'll manage. ;-)

SR - Good luck with your decorating. I'll have my coffee and breakfast served outside. Thank you and hurry up. :kitty:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EddyBee wrote: »
    Good morning you lot.

:D

Glorious sunshine at present but no wind. The BBC weather people are forecasting 30c for north London today. That's far too hot for my liking but I'll manage. ;-)

SR - Good luck with your decorating. I'll have my coffee and breakfast served outside. Thank you and hurry up. :kitty:

Morning Eddy, it is meant to be nearly that hot here in Kent. As you say, FAR TOO HOT. We need to send about 7 degrees of it north to Scotlandy!!
  • Options
    kate36kate36 Posts: 13,715
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    afternoon all!!! coffee and a cinnamon danish please, ta ::D
  • Options
    Gemo52Gemo52 Posts: 128,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    kate36 wrote: »
    afternoon all!!! coffee and a cinnamon danish please, ta ::D

*clatter* *clatter*

Shadow kitten had three “walks” on his harness yesterday and today he was purring when I put his harness on.
  • Options
    kate36kate36 Posts: 13,715
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    thanks gemo... :D

err 'shadow' kitty?? is he a pale imitation of the real thing? **snigger** :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    kate36 wrote: »
    thanks gemo... :D

err 'shadow' kitty?? is he a pale imitation of the real thing? **snigger** :D

This is him.

And this is him when I first got him five weeks ago.
  • Options
    daddy66daddy66 Posts: 12,794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gemo52 wrote: »

He, is gorgeous....don't tell my Harley that I typed this. He, has esteem issues :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shadow would win cat beauty contests! Evening all peeps, half of bitter shandy please :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    daddy66 wrote: »
    He, is gorgeous....don't tell my Harley that I typed this. He, has esteem issues :)

He’s a Somali and they’re supposed to be very clever as well as beautiful. My daughter thought it wouldn’t be fair on the older cats to get another kitten after I lost Elmo but two Jasper and Electra have both learned how to play again.
    Shadow would win cat beauty contests! Evening all peeps, half of bitter shandy please :)

He would. There you go. *clunk*
This discussion has been closed.