Options

Looks like the Daily Star finally went as low as they could..

2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 76
    Forum Member
    For the sake of fairness please vote Speidi, also what an exciting final that will make, unless you want to see Rylan cry in disbelief, nah your acing a laugh I ain't won av I?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,373
    Forum Member
    maureens wrote: »
    Message from the boss to do it;), Richard Desmond who owns channel5(which CBB is on), is giving Rylan a reality show on channel5 he also owns the Daily Star,he must be worried Spedi are getting too many votes......................

more than likely.It stinks.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Am I the only one who now wants to know more about this "chicken incident"?

Good heavens. Let's not mention the chicken incident. There may be young people on here.
  • Options
    Amnesia HazeAmnesia Haze Posts: 1,403
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Because I don't agree with just anyone having access to a gun, but that's a topic for another day really.

It was (I hoped) a humorous, throwaway comment - that's all, nothing in-depth at this time of night.

Cool :cool: Sorry I took it the wrong way. Been in politics forum lol.
  • Options
    misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good heavens. Let's not mention the chicken incident. There may be young people on here.

I'm so intrigued now!
    Cool :cool: Sorry I took it the wrong way. Been in politics forum lol.

Haha, no worries :)
  • Options
    itsashruberyitsashrubery Posts: 8,144
    Forum Member
    maureens wrote: »
    What a load of shite they must be getting too many votes and the producers are worried about their chosen one not winning:rolleyes:
    This 100%
    Golden boy must win:rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Salv* wrote: »
    Wow, that is too much. They really want them to be hated, don't they? I reckon they may get death threats when they leave :(

according to heidi they already do :eek:

America has turned its back on them , in spencers words they are unhireable , so they have no work , the money they did make went towards heidis surgery and music career which flopped ( like most of her surgery will when shes 50 teehee) , they then went bankrupt and had to move into one of spencers dads houses , his dad pays all of the bills and they have a 400 dollar a week allowance , any money they make from cbb and interviews has to be paid to the court for their debtors from the bankrupcy.
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Am I the only one who now wants to know more about this "chicken incident"?

I do... My imagination has run away with its self .. I've pictured many scenarios
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,387
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    GetHoppy wrote: »
    Is that pic photoshopped? Joke!

It doesn't look photoshopped, the lighting of the gun in Heidi's hand looks correct.
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    nancy mc wrote: »
    For the sake of fairness please vote Speidi, also what an exciting final that will make, unless you want to see Rylan cry in disbelief, nah your acing a laugh I ain't won av I?

Why are you attacking Rylan .. He has nothing to do with the crappy stars headline ... Im no Pratt fan but think this is mean of the star to do that to them
  • Options
    cahcah Posts: 24,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Salv* wrote: »
    Wow, that is too much. They really want them to be hated, don't they? I reckon they may get death threats when they leave :(

Dirty Desmond must be worried how the votes are going ,or else why wait till now to publish this story :mad:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do people still buy newspapers? I doubt many voters do

Spencer and Heidi won't win anyway, the Americans never win UK reality shows, Rylan has won it so people need to save their money and don't bother voting any of them.