Options

Mikey: "I'll swear at checkout operators, and I am on warnings at work" etc

Comments

• Options
    JustinCredibleJustinCredible Posts: 19,647
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope he's not going to walk around with Mister Quack Quack for the rest of his life.
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Find me the bit where he said he swore at people at the checkout. Cannae can you cause he didn't say it, how can you completely disregard the fact that the Man didn't say it and just keep saying he did.

That defamation of character. It's against the law you know, and on the verge of bullying IMO.
  • Options
    janetcomelatelyjanetcomelately Posts: 7,405
    Forum Member
    BellaBerry wrote: »
    He didn't say he swore at anybody. He said he made a fuss about one thing and another, and has sworn at the checkout. To be honest, I'm not surprised. It's infuriating enough when supermarkets keep moving everything, even when you CAN see, you can't find a bloody thing half the time.

Just watched it again on +1 he talks of having tantrums in the supermarket and swearing at the checkouts and counters.

You think there are not people at these checkouts and counters? :rolleyes:

Its his proudness at his rudeness, that bothers me most.....like when they cut the "up her own arse" bit from his Nicole is stuck up speech. He just had to emphasise that his insult was worse than was shown. Why?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    weeschmoo wrote: »
    That defamation of character. It's against the law you know, and on the verge of bullying IMO.

PMSL! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PMSL! :D

Even worse, proud of yourself for it.
  • Options
    roland ratroland rat Posts: 13,829
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have served Mickey in our store, and he is a nice guy, never once did he swear, really polite asking my name, and if I enjoyed my job

all of this happened last year, before mickey went into Big brother
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just watched it again on +1 he talks of having tantrums in the supermarket and swearing at the checkouts and counters.

Its his proudness at his rudeness, that bothers me most.....like when they cut the "up her own arse" bit from his Nicole is stuck up speech. He just had to emphasise that his insult was worse than was shown. Why?

The title of your thread is incorrect it should read....

I assume............
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,181
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    roland rat wrote: »
    I have served Mickey in our store, and he is a nice guy, never once did he swear, really polite asking my name, and if I enjoyed my job

all of this happened last year, before mickey went into Big brother

I'm sure he doesn't swear in every shop he goes in - talk about taking things too literall!:eek:
  • Options
    hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Posts: 465
    Forum Member
    Here is one:

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?p=27162280&highlight=heroic+mikey#post27162280

His heroic behaviour aparently includes "standing up to bullies".

There are others if you want to use the search facility yourself.

The reasons that person listed for him being heroic have nothing whatsoever to do with what you spoke about in your orginal post. Standing up to bullies is not the same as speaking your mind, I'm afraid.
  • Options
    roland ratroland rat Posts: 13,829
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If he was swear at checkout operators, or raise his voice he could get barred from the shop, and I have seen customers barred for less, because of the way they acted in store
  • Options
    Forum Member
    hhhhhhhh wrote: »
    The reasons that person listed for him being heroic have nothing whatsoever to do with what you spoke about in your orginal post. Standing up to bullies is not the same as speaking your mind, I'm afraid.

Of course it is, in the same way that one mans meat is another mans poison, or one mans terrorist is anothers freedom fighter.

In my opinion, Mikey was plain rude, not standing up to bullies.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't understand why BB keep going on Mikey speaking his mind eg. Davina saying that's why he was so popular with the public because he always spoke his mind. :confused:

Ok, I agree Mikey made it clear he couldn't stand Rex or Nicole and that's the clip they keep showing to prove their point. However, I don't remember him speaking his mind a great deal when it came to Alex (from watching the HLs it appeared Rachel, Rex and Steph did a better job than Mikey) or during Spitgate . As far as the Whisper Club was concerned, Mickey seemed very mcuh influenced by them.

IMO I think of all the HMs, it was Darnell and Rex who had been the most vocal and spoke their mind to anyone, much more than Mickey did. So why doesn't BB want to point that out? :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I don't understand why BB keep going on Mikey speaking his mind eg. Davina saying that's why he was so popular with the public because he always spoke his mind. :confused:

Ok, I agree Mikey made it clear he couldn't stand Rex or Nicole and that's the clip they keep showing to prove their point. However, I don't remember him speaking his mind a great deal when it came to Alex (from watching the HLs it appeared Rachel, Rex and Steph did a better job than Mikey) or during Spitgate . As far as the Whisper Club was concerned, Mickey seemed very mcuh influenced by them.

IMO I think of all the HMs, it was Darnell and Rex who had been the most vocal and spoke their mind to anyone, much more than Mickey did. So why doesn't BB want to point that out? :rolleyes:

Mikey has been the most upfront and genuine. He bared ALL. Including the fact that he has a thing for womens' knickers and stockings. None of the other housemates dared to be as honest as Mikey :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Of course it is, in the same way that one mans meat is another mans poison, or one mans terrorist is anothers freedom fighter.

Standing up to bullies may be a part of speaking your mind but they are not the same thing at all.
  • Options
    loz2601loz2601 Posts: 6,892
    Forum Member
    Mikey has been the most upfront and genuine. He bared ALL. Including the fact that he has a thing for womens' knickers and stockings. None of the other housemates dared to be as honest as Mikey :)

Only if you start counting from the moment Mario left.
    Did he ever tell Rachel he used to sit there and bitch about her?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You shouldn't be using quotation marks unless quoting someone directly, which you clearly are not.

plain rude IMO. Sensational untrue thread title which in turn prompts another string of replies slating Mikey yet again!!

One person's honesty is another person's gossip huh?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    loz2601 wrote: »

He said he was wrong about her, yes.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    loz2601 wrote: »

He kinda did but only after both Mario & Luke had been evicted and he hence realised that he had backed the wrong horses and needed to back-track before he went himself.
  • Options
    cressida100cressida100 Posts: 3,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I agree with this paragraph. Of course if he is talking about swearing at checkouts he means at the operators. Why would anyone want to swear at an empty checkout. He also seems very proud of himself. Not sure why, it's much harder to show some self-control in difficult situations than shouting your mouth off. ;) Just plain nasty of him to emphasis that point about Nicole - however he felt about her. He thought he was funny but came across as a rude annoying show-off.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Michael isn't rude at all...he just doesn't have patience with people who patronise him.

Mikey had a lot of patience with Rachel, who made him look like blabbering idiot. She treated him like a 5 year old.
  • Options
    cressida100cressida100 Posts: 3,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I agree. It's interesting that it's being a bully when it's Rex doing it but speaking your mind when it's Mikey. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

He may have been honest, I agree. But theres a difference to that and TO "Standing up to the bullies" or "Speaking your mind" as BB and Mikey keeps reminding us. :)
  • Options
    missinglinxmissinglinx Posts: 1,056
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So...he's had verbal and written warnings at work - complaints from his fellow blind colleagues - I doubt they patronise him. (I bet they must've been praying for him to win so that he wouldn't return to work).

Dress it up any which way you can. Michael is a bitter individual who takes out his ire on anyone around him. I count it a blessing that we will never have to watch him ever again :mad:

there is one place Mikey will behave as good as gold - one section of society really...

anywhere in the NHS....

Wherever he goes for any treatment - he will have to behave as good as gold - otherwise the NHS will refuse to treat him....

See - he can be polite and not take the 'p' - if he really needs to

And if he has had warnings from work - why is he carrying on with his anti-social behaviour:( [apart from the fact that he can get away with such a lot because he is blind and the majority of people are really quite nice;)]
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,327
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Upfront and genuine!!! OMG, so are you saying that it's ok for Mikey to be rude to Nicole and Rex? :rolleyes:

When Rex was rude to anyone, most FM's agreed he was out of order. How can it be ok for Mikey to be rude (even if it was only directed at 2 HM's) and not ok for Rex to get away with rudeness as well? Any rudeness or nastiness directed at any HM surely is not acceptable?

Rex and Mikey were both as bad as each other, and I am so glad neither won because of their rudeness.

The other point in your post stated that Mikey was upfront about having a thing for womens' knickers and stockings....so this is normal behaviour for a man is it? Sorry the guy is a perv and a freak the way he reacted about touching people up when they were wearing tights. :eek::eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    *caramac* wrote: »
    Upfront and genuine!!! OMG, so are you saying that it's ok for Mikey to be rude to Nicole and Rex? :rolleyes:

When Rex was rude to anyone, most FM's agreed he was out of order. How can it be ok for Mikey to be rude (even if it was only directed at 2 HM's) and not ok for Rex to get away with rudeness as well? Any rudeness or nastiness directed at any HM surely is not acceptable?

Rex and Mikey were both as bad as each other, and I am so glad neither won because of their rudeness.

The other point in your post stated that Mikey was upfront about having a thing for womens' knickers and stockings....so this is normal behaviour for a man is it? Sorry the guy is a perv and a freak the way he reacted about touching people up when they were wearing tights. :eek::eek:

Did you actually watch big brother? Nicole and Rex were being so ignorant, good on Mikey for standing up to them. Rex wouldn't help Mikey in the Thriller task and tried to get Big Brother to rule him out of participating! And Nicole "Bring the sausages over to me." He's blind ffs! If you think that's acceptable and Mikey shouldn't have stuck up for himself then I don't know what's wrong with you.

'perv and a freak', wow really mature. Him feeling someone (because he can't see them) to get a feel of what they look like makes him a perv and a freak? I really think you should think before you post silly things.