zerotheherozerothehero Posts: 21,860
Forum Member
✭✭✭
In the Whats On Tv Magazine it confirms that Peter was Lucy's drug dealer

Comments

• Options
    xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,274
    Forum Member
    Me thinks everyone on here knew that lol, but thanks all the same. :)
  • Options
    Pink_SmurfPink_Smurf Posts: 6,883
    Forum Member
    In the Whats On Tv Magazine it confirms that Peter was Lucy's drug dealer
    Thanks :) I had a feeling he would be! I think her death was somehow related to this. I think it could be Peter who killed her and the drugs were the catalyst.
  • Options
    mossy2103mossy2103 Posts: 84,308
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pink_Smurf wrote: »
    Thanks :) I had a feeling he would be! I think her death was somehow related to this. I think it could be Peter who killed her and the drugs were the catalyst.

Or it could simply be just another red herring thrown in by the writers.
  • Options
    J-JJ-J Posts: 1,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My memory is terrible but why do we all think Peter was her dealer, i cant remember Peter doing drugs?
  • Options
    MoJo-GirlMoJo-Girl Posts: 979
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It could be that Peter sold the drugs to Lucy and she had then on her person. Whoever killed her, saw the exchange and followed her until she was alone and attacked her for the drugs - hence why the phone and wallet weren't taken (although I think we're supposed to think that Ben and Jay robbed her when they were robbing the off licence - is that right?).

So Peter was responsible for giving her the one thing that she was killed for, but he didn't actually kill her.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 34
    Forum Member
    The message was unsent so perhaps she saw him and that's why she stopped texting? Or are we being led to believe she was attacked whilst typing the message?
  • Options
    wotnotwotnot Posts: 9,565
    Forum Member
    This is so weird though, there's been no indication of Peter having anything to do with drugs, no background or build up unless the thing in Cornwall was something to do with it???
  • Options
    zerotheherozerothehero Posts: 21,860
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wotnot wrote: »
    This is so weird though, there's been no indication of Peter having anything to do with drugs, no background or build up unless the thing in Cornwall was something to do with it???

Nobody knew lucy was on drugs i think its a good twist in the storyline
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wotnot wrote: »

This is what I don't understand - why Peter would want to take drugs or deal them in the first place. I hope it's explained properly
  • Options
    doormouse1doormouse1 Posts: 5,431
    Forum Member
    This is what I don't understand - why Peter would want to take drugs or deal them in the first place. I hope it's explained properly

To cope with the death of his friend?
    Maybe he bought a large quantity and sold on the rest, and found it was a lucrative business to be in?
  • Options
    doormouse1doormouse1 Posts: 5,431
    Forum Member
    MoJo-Girl wrote: »
    It could be that Peter sold the drugs to Lucy and she had then on her person. Whoever killed her, saw the exchange and followed her until she was alone and attacked her for the drugs - hence why the phone and wallet weren't taken (although I think we're supposed to think that Ben and Jay robbed her when they were robbing the off licence - is that right?).

So Peter was responsible for giving her the one thing that she was killed for, but he didn't actually kill her.

The drugs are not traceable and would soon be consumed - evidence gone.
    The phone and purse both would be a liability to the killer.
  • Options
    _elly001_elly001 Posts: 11,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Maybe it was to protect Lucy. If she had a drug problem, maybe he thought it would be safer for him to be getting hold of drugs to give to her than it would be for her to go looking for them elsewhere.
  • Options
    CherryRoseCherryRose Posts: 13,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Supplier id say, not dealer. I'l buy that Peter bought the drugs for her but not that all of a sudden that Peter is a underworld drug lord.
  • Options
    eejmeejm Posts: 1,485
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Darn it. I really, really liked the theory that Shabnam was the dealer. >:(
  • Options
    TheGraduate2012TheGraduate2012 Posts: 14,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CherryRose wrote: »
    Supplier id say, not dealer. I'l buy that Peter bought the drugs for her but not that all of a sudden that Peter is a underworld drug lord.

This is what I'm hoping for, that Peter just got ahold of Lucy's coke for her, rather than actually being her dealer.
  • Options
    mossy2103mossy2103 Posts: 84,308
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CherryRose wrote: »

A suppler is a dealer, lower down the food chain than a "drug lord", and playing a much lesser role:

http://www.cps.gov.uk/legal/s_to_u/sentencing_manual/supply_class_a_drugs/
  • Options
    alias aliasalias alias Posts: 8,824
    Forum Member
    I would call a suppler someone who sells just to friends and a dealer who will sell to everyone in clubs, outside school gates for profit, the law/cps only uses the word suppler not dealer.

Every drug user has at some point been a suppler as far as the law is concerned.
  • Options
    MoJo-GirlMoJo-Girl Posts: 979
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I had a random dream last night that Sharon was the drug dealer and Peter was just the go between. Sharon had confiscated some cocaine from a lad in The Albert and had kept in the safe. She had gone to do the cashing up and found it. She decided that she could make a fortune selling it on, and found Peter to be an interested party - and the rest is history.

How weird! I know it's totally unlikely but it was a pretty realistic dream. Apart from the fact Sharon had a bob haircut...!
  • Options
    olivejolivej Posts: 14,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    _elly001 wrote: »
    Maybe it was to protect Lucy. If she had a drug problem, maybe he thought it would be safer for him to be getting hold of drugs to give to her than it would be for her to go looking for them elsewhere.

I dont know about anyone else but personally if I found out my sister was on drugs the only way I would want to protect her would be to get her the help she needed to get off the drugs, I certainly wouldnt be getting hold of any for her

I understand that in many circumstances its not as easy as that but I certainly wouldnt be getting them for her and handing them over
  • Options
    dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm very disappointed that Ben is leaving so soon